If Trump were a used car salesman, would you go near his lot?

Yea, what "awesome Performance" the fuck you talking about, Trumptard? What legistlative accomplishments has he had other then the tax bill? Trump is without a doubt the biggest fuck up to ever sit in the oval orifice. The guy could fuck up a one car funeral. Pay attention.

LMAO a classic TDS meltdown. :21: So you TDS victims are upset because Trump hasn't done anything, okay. :cuckoo:
It's all fake upset, because they wanted badly for his legislative list to be blank. They are doing everything they can to undermine and rid themselves of this president.

Yeah, Trump has made some mistakes, and he says crazy stuff. But you guys sure don't have the credibility to criticizes him

American voters reserve the right to critique any public official , weather we are credible or not Andy

It's only the partisans that get upset about this

s*cks to be them!

~S~
Critique his job yes, but to personally attack the man and his family for nefarious reasons or some sort of vendetta because a republican won instead of a demoncrat, NO.

Yeah, I don't know for certain if Trump knew, or Trump supported policies at Trump tower.

Why? Because the one thing I do know, is you people lie non-stop.
It isn't that you don't know whether Trump knew about the discriminatory practices at the company he was president of. It's that you don't care if he knew or he didn't.
Let's put aside the preposterous notion he didn't know what his employees were doing. The truth is, it wouldn't matter to you if he admitted he knew. Because this is less about what he did and more about excusing yourself for voting for him. If you entertain the idea the evidence of his racism adds up to him being a racist, it means you voted for a racist. That's something you will not accept. So you deny his racism. Just as you deny his theft of charitable money given to his foundation. Or his payments to women so close to the election to keep them from going public about adulterous affairs. You wouldn't vote for such a man, right? So you create a pretense to make it okay that you did.
So Trump is an imperfect man in which makes him a perfect man by today's lowered standards in life, and this upon you giving thanks to the left for this new definition. Hey if need reference's that will give you the meaning of perfect today, then just consult with hollyweird or any exploitation politician that is pushing what they consider as normal these days. That should settle it all for you.

Anyone trying to protect their huge interest from the idiot federal government abusing them in anyway, should be considered a wise man in business, and not instead a fool.

Like I said before the facts on the ground are irrefutable, yet the leftist want everyone to not pay attention to the facts on the ground, and therefore they reason to themselves (ignoring the facts), that the property owners should just open up their properties without any fears of the outcomes therefore leaving them pennyless on such investments later down the line once the damage is done.

So what is the insurance policy ? The feds will use tax dollars in the billions to rebuild and refurbish the properties for the willing Realtors (slum lord's) who should just turn a blind eye while receiving their checks in the mail ?? Otherwise what they can't see from their mansions should be of no concern to them anymore thus sayeth the feds ??

The facts on the ground, and the history of this stuff is something hard to defend, and no it's not pertaining to ones race, but it is pertaining to the poor taking the opinion that they are poor by someone making them that way, and therefore they end up disrespecting everything done for them, and especially the properties provided to them for a miriad of reasons in which can't be justified, yet people like you for political reason's attempt to do so regardless of the bigger picture being known about it all.

Trump is a business man, not a racist. Period.

Yeah, Trump has made some mistakes, and he says crazy stuff. But you guys sure don't have the credibility to criticizes him

American voters reserve the right to critique any public official , weather we are credible or not Andy

s*cks to be them!

~S~
Critique his job yes, but to personally attack the man and his family for nefarious reasons or some sort of vendetta because a republican won instead of a demoncrat, NO.
You simply must stop believing what Trump says if you hope to be taken seriously. The resistance to Trumpery, the Mueller probe, and the impeachment inquiry have nothing to do with a vendetta and everything to do with a reaction to epic corruption, unprecedented lawlessness, self-evident ineptitude, and daily attacks on the foundations of our democracy.

s*cks to be them!

~S~
You simply must stop believing what Trump says if you hope to be taken seriously. The resistance to Trumpery, the Mueller probe, and the impeachment inquiry have nothing to do with a vendetta and everything to do with a reaction to epic corruption, unprecedented lawlessness, self-evident ineptitude, and daily attacks on the foundations of our democracy.
And the demoncrats are much, much better eh ??? Choices brother, choices. Trump in all his imperfections, still beats the demoncrats big time in comparison. Why do you think Trump won, and therefore beat out the demoncrats ? Well it wasn't because they were the most successful party prior to 2016, and of course we can't forget about all the times they shot themselves in their own feet. Wake up man

And the demoncrats are much, much better eh ??? Choices brother, choices. Trump in all his imperfections, still beats the demoncrats big time in comparison.
Let's get specific. In doing so, try to avoid juvenile references to Dems as "demoncrats." It only serves to make you appear to be an immature dope.
Perhaps you'd like to begin by giving me an example of anything any Dem prez did in history that compares to Trump's declaration of blanket immunity for anyone he chooses to prevent from testifying before a House committee? A claim that has already been thrown out of court due to its lack of any legal standing or precedent.

"Judge Marrero's decision was not unexpected to anyone with even a passing knowledge of the law. In essence, Judge Marrero summarized Trump's argument as demanding "blanket presidential and derivative immunity (in) all stages of federal and state criminal law enforcement proceedings and judicial process: investigations, grand jury proceedings, indictments, arrest, prosecution, trial, conviction, and punishment."

You should read the ruling. You might learn something.
READ: Ruling in Trump tax return lawsuit - CNNPolitics

And the demoncrats are much, much better eh ??? Choices brother, choices. Trump in all his imperfections, still beats the demoncrats big time in comparison.
Let's get specific. In doing so, try to avoid juvenile references to Dems as "demoncrats." It only serves to make you appear to be an immature dope.
Perhaps you'd like to begin by giving me an example of anything any Dem prez did in history that compares to Trump's declaration of blanket immunity for anyone he chooses to prevent from testifying before a House committee? A claim that has already been thrown out of court due to its lack of any legal standing or precedent.

"Judge Marrero's decision was not unexpected to anyone with even a passing knowledge of the law. In essence, Judge Marrero summarized Trump's argument as demanding "blanket presidential and derivative immunity (in) all stages of federal and state criminal law enforcement proceedings and judicial process: investigations, grand jury proceedings, indictments, arrest, prosecution, trial, conviction, and punishment."

I look at results throughout this nation, and especially in demoncrat strongholds. Not concerned with any kangaroo court that serves to try and sooth the butthurt of the agenda minded cratzies who lost that agenda in 2016. Judges ? You mean those deep state compromised activist for whom legislate from the bench their leftist ideology upon their enemies/victim's whom can't escape the mis-use of their judicial charter's ??

I look at results throughout this nation, and especially in demoncrat strongholds. Not concerned with any kangaroo court that serves to try and sooth the butthurt of the agenda minded cratzies who lost that agenda in 2016. Judges ? You mean those deep state compromised activist for whom legislate from the bench their leftist ideology upon their enemies/victim's whom can't escape the mis-use of their judicial charter's ??
Wow, so many talking points and platitudes, so little independent thought. I don't give a damn about your opinion of a lower court ruling.

I'll ask again. Perhaps you'd like to begin by giving me an example of anything any Dem prez did in history that compares to Trump's declaration of blanket immunity for anyone he chooses to prevent from testifying before a House committee? A claim that has already been thrown out of court due to its lack of any legal standing or precedent.

Either you are capable of backing up your assertion or you are not. I'm going with the latter.

Wow, so many talking points and platitudes, so little independent thought. I don't give a damn about your opinion of a lower court ruling.

I'll ask again. Perhaps you'd like to begin by giving me an example of anything any Dem prez did in history that compares to Trump's declaration of blanket immunity for anyone he chooses to prevent from testifying before a House committee? A claim that has already been thrown out of court due to its lack of any legal standing or precedent.

Either you are capable of backing up your assertion or you are not. I'm going with the latter.
Assertion of what ??? I already said that this is a kangaroo court situation in which can't be taken seriously. As far as comparing the demoncrats with republicans, I am talking about the last 50 years concerning the prosperity of American's, and the destruction of American's. Yes we have modern day conveniences now, and we have un-imaginable technological advances, but putting such stuff in the hands of a wrecklace party wanting to rule over it all for controlling purposes, is equal to suicide being comitted in it all.

Assertion of what ??? I already said that this is a kangaroo court situation in which can't be taken seriously. As far as comparing the demoncrats with republicans, I am talking about the last 50 years concerning the prosperity of American's, and the destruction of American's. Yes we have modern day conveniences now, and we have un-imaginable technological advances, but putting such stuff in the hands of a wrecklace party wanting to rule over it all for controlling purposes, is equal to suicide being comitted in it all.
As I thought, like all Trumpette's your replies amount to nothing but blah, blah, blah. You can't substantiate a thing you write.

s*cks to be them!

~S~

And the American voters reserve the right to ignore left-wing critiques, because they are all untrustworthy pathological liars.

Maybe you missed it, but the American voters already ignored lefties once, and that's why Trump is in office. They lied constantly before he was elected, and every time they screamed about Trump, his poll numbers went up. They are not saying anything now, that they didn't say then.

I have no idea if Trump will win again, but it won't surprise me. These people had virtually no credibility then, and he won, and now they have even less credibility after Jessie Smollet, the Russia gag-reel, and the Bret Kavanough deal.

You can criticize Trump all you want, and by all means do so. Clearly, from what I'm seeing, people are paying less and less attention to you, the more you scream and yell.

Quite frankly, I find it hilarious to watch the left freak out. The more I see left-wingers bouncing off the walls, and swinging from the ceiling in blind rage, the more I hope Trump wins another term, just to keep the freak show going.

I mean in all honesty, I really don't think that if Trump had not been elected, that left-wingers today would be posting threads on how there is no difference at all between sexes, and people can self-identify as anything they want... and the same time post another thread complaining about the gender pay gap. The level of sub-zero IQ retardation I've seen in the 3 years Trump has been in office... all of which illustrates the mindless stupidity of the left..... Trump being in office has been worth it. It really has.

We actually had left-wingers on capital hill, defending MS-13, one of the most violent murderous gangs in history.... just because Trump said they were animals.

Trump has driven the left into such levels of stupidity, that I half expect that if Trump tweeted out tomorrow that he loves big beautiful rain, left-wingers would be talking about how terrible rain is, and we need to ban rain.

One of the ones that cracked me up, was the left having a freak out over Trump saying why are we taking so many immigrants from garbage countries, and the left-wing was actually standing around trying to say they were not garbage countries.

Of course they were trash countries..... that's why they want to come here. I have co-worker from Nigeria, and he said he didn't understand why what Trump said was so bad... this *legal* migrant said openly, it is a trash country. That's exactly why he left.

Trump has been great fun for me. I've enjoyed it very much. I just want Trump to tweet out that the moon isn't made of cheese, to see how long it is before some left-winger tries to Trump is wrong about it.

s*cks to be them!

~S~

And the American voters reserve the right to ignore left-wing critiques, because they are all untrustworthy pathological liars.

Maybe you missed it, but the American voters already ignored lefties once, and that's why Trump is in office. They lied constantly before he was elected, and every time they screamed about Trump, his poll numbers went up. They are not saying anything now, that they didn't say then.

I have no idea if Trump will win again, but it won't surprise me. These people had virtually no credibility then, and he won, and now they have even less credibility after Jessie Smollet, the Russia gag-reel, and the Bret Kavanough deal.

You can criticize Trump all you want, and by all means do so. Clearly, from what I'm seeing, people are paying less and less attention to you, the more you scream and yell.

Quite frankly, I find it hilarious to watch the left freak out. The more I see left-wingers bouncing off the walls, and swinging from the ceiling in blind rage, the more I hope Trump wins another term, just to keep the freak show going.

I mean in all honesty, I really don't think that if Trump had not been elected, that left-wingers today would be posting threads on how there is no difference at all between sexes, and people can self-identify as anything they want... and the same time post another thread complaining about the gender pay gap. The level of sub-zero IQ retardation I've seen in the 3 years Trump has been in office... all of which illustrates the mindless stupidity of the left..... Trump being in office has been worth it. It really has.

We actually had left-wingers on capital hill, defending MS-13, one of the most violent murderous gangs in history.... just because Trump said they were animals.

Trump has driven the left into such levels of stupidity, that I half expect that if Trump tweeted out tomorrow that he loves big beautiful rain, left-wingers would be talking about how terrible rain is, and we need to ban rain.

One of the ones that cracked me up, was the left having a freak out over Trump saying why are we taking so many immigrants from garbage countries, and the left-wing was actually standing around trying to say they were not garbage countries.

Of course they were trash countries..... that's why they want to come here. I have co-worker from Nigeria, and he said he didn't understand why what Trump said was so bad... this *legal* migrant said openly, it is a trash country. That's exactly why he left.

Trump has been great fun for me. I've enjoyed it very much. I just want Trump to tweet out that the moon isn't made of cheese, to see how long it is before some left-winger tries to Trump is wrong about it.

Diarrhea of the pie hole with constipation of the grey matter is a sure sign of a partisan zombie
Ca0dvMVXEAAxK2Y.jpg

~S~

s*cks to be them!

~S~

Diarrhea of the pie hole with constipation of the grey matter is a sure sign of a partisan zombie
Ca0dvMVXEAAxK2Y.jpg

~S~
That meme is why Trump will win.............and others like it...

The people are fed up with the Media and the Establishment..........but the left are too bat shit crazy to see it.........They have lost their marbles................and the Dem politicians can't control them........The Dem party is imploding right now with the exception of the Far Left base.

That meme is why Trump will win

Blind faith in any politician is toxic Eagle

~S~
Who da hell says blind faith...............he is trying to keep his promises........

My most important issue in the last election was SCOTUS.......I knew Hillary couldn't win because that changes the equation for decades...............leading to the Judicial Activism the left thought they had in the bag.....

Gone now.......and with another win they will most likely lose 2 more picks........in effect........stopping their dreams of legislation via the bench for 4 Decades.

Other than you don't like him.........what policy don't you like.............hmmmm

“We’re not going to lie to you,” Carlson said. “That was untrue. The crowd at the 2017 inauguration was not the largest ever measured on the National Mall. Sorry, it wasn’t.”

“Why did the president claim it was? Well, because that’s who he is,” the Fox News host continued. “Donald Trump is a salesman. He’s a talker. He’s a boaster, a booster, a compulsive self-promoter. At times, he’s a full-blown BS artist. If Trump hadn’t gotten rich in real estate, he could have made a fortune selling cars.”

Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage
Obama as a politician is like the banker who sells the fiat currency to two people. They both make 5 different items a piece and the banker takes one of each from both of them using currency created out of thin air so they can trade the four remaining to each other. Obama has not done an honest day's work in his life. Used the election system against itself to win while screwing others over and ended up being a pure partisan hack who was the most left biased President in history. The hate he promoted was disgusting and still exists to degrees. Prog broadcasters ate the shit from his azz for 8 years. They very rarely go against their own. Non Prog broadcasters will question their own at times. It seems worse because your side is the carbon copy of Pravda and Soviet derived pure propaganda. Not one of them will give up their wealth let alone their lives for the movement though. Socialist moving to Communism while living a privileged Capitalist life style. And you can not even see it.

s*cks to be them!

~S~

"You simply MUST start believing what we tell you to believe, if you want us to like you. And OBVIOUSLY, everyone wants us to like them!"

Get yourself a reality check regarding how important your opinion of people matters to them.

As I thought, like all Trumpette's your replies amount to nothing but blah, blah, blah. You can't substantiate a thing you write.

I just heard you say, "I'm going to assume I'm right about everything, and the only reason to disagree with me is that you're a 'Trumpette', because that way I never have to think or consider that I'm not the center of the ujniverse."

Was that what you meant to say?

Even if I didn't know anything about him the orange comb over and the spray-on tan would be a turn-off. He has the look of a fraud.
Trumps

^^^ TDS victim has a meltdown. :auiqs.jpg: Care to discuss Trump's awesome performance as president? Care to discuss Trump's long list of wins for the American people? OH SNAP!
Yea, what "awesome Performance" the fuck you talking about, Trumptard? What legistlative accomplishments has he had other then the tax bill? Trump is without a doubt the biggest fuck up to ever sit in the oval orifice. The guy could fuck up a one car funeral. Pay attention.
No matter how bad you claim that he is, just remember one thing, and that is that he whopped the tar out of everyone, and therefore gained the presidency as a free agent not beholding to the deep state bullcrap. They hate anyone who isn't from the plantation, and who doesn't take his orders from the plantation owners/operators.

Go Trump 2020. Make America even greater.
Trump's not beholden to anybody? Lol! He was bought & paid for the day he announced with Murdoch's backing. And how bout all those Goldman Sachs execs he hired to run the economy, not to mention the millions in donations he got from wealthy oligarchs like Sheldon Adelson? Spare us the "Deep State" bullshit, you obviously DON'T know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back