If Trump was President with gas over $5/gallon, who would be blamed?

It's rhetoric fro someone who clearly hasn't spent much time on even casual economic analisys. National debt does not have direct bearing on inflation (untill a critical point)

blogimage_inflationgovtdebt_fig1_080122.png
Why do you keep drawing lines like a kindergartner instead of staying on topic? My God man, kindergartners can draw better than that.

Republicans in fact did that in 2020 by means of huge stimulus. Hence my deficit graph.
The American rescue act was passed by Democrats only and so was the IRA. Any dollar you want to accuse Republicans of spending, was rubber stamped by democrats.

If the same conditions existed under Trump Democrats would have successfully Impeached him 6 years ago.

Oil production collapsed in 2020 and did nothing but grow under Biden, so what the hell are you talking about?

saupload_US-Tot-3_thumb1.png
Will you quit with the stupid graphs. The democratic policies I pointed out increase inflation, policies Republicans would not have done. You absolutely refuse to address my points and post nonsense pictures instead that have nothing to do with what I said.

Some folks like playing fast and loose with statistics. The ghoul you're addressing is probably a big fan of the guy who wrote the endorsement on the cover of this book.

View attachment 713516
The left are always saying that the facts are the facts and yet they always use THEIR manufactured, cherry picked facts, which often don't even address the subject being talked about. Especially in this case. I'm talking apples and he posts graphs and charts about oranges. I guess that's because orange man bad.

Why do you keep drawing lines like a kindergartner instead of staying on topic? My God man, kindergartners can draw better than that.
dummy the point of the graph is to show lack of any direct correlation between debt and interest rates.

If you question the graph I've linked to then you can look at data to yourself confirm for yourself instead of complaining.

The left are always saying that the facts are the facts and yet they always use THEIR manufactured, cherry picked facts, which often don't even address the subject being talked about. Especially in this case. I'm talking apples and he posts graphs and charts about oranges. I guess that's because orange man bad.
They are more talented than I with the computer graphics they create, the graph lovers who never post actual sources.

Will you quit with the stupid graphs. The democratic policies I pointed out increase inflation, policies Republicans would not have done. You absolutely refuse to address my points and post nonsense pictures instead that have nothing to do with what I said.
Graphs show relavant data in an easy to read way.

You have to be badly intelectually underdeveloped to think you can hold any sort of serious economic discussion without any sort of actual economic data.

Let me know when you can get your head out of the little politic rhetoric sandbox and can maintain a grown up conversation.

dummy the point of the graph is to show lack of any direct correlation between debt and interest rates.

If you question the graph I've linked to then you can look at data to yourself confirm for yourself instead of complaining.
I'm not talking about debt. Never have been. I'm talking about Democratic policies which increase inflation. You conveniently switch the subject instead of acknowledging that. But, I do understand why.

They are more talented than I with the computer graphics they create, the graph lovers who never post actual sources.
It's like writing a book. When you right a book you posit your thoughts and back them up with a bunch of cherry picked facts and charts so the readers go, "Wow, I completely understand and agree". Meanwhile no facts and charts are posted which would interfere with what the writer is trying to sell.

Graphs show relavant data in an easy to read way.

You have to be badly intelectually underdeveloped to think you can hold any sort of serious economic discussion without any sort of actual economic data.

Let me know when you can get your head out of the little politic rhetoric sandbox and can maintain a grown up conversation.
Graphs show the prejudices you want to show, and yours don't even address the same thing we were talking about. My words are apples and you hear me say oranges so you post facts and charts about oranges.

Graphs show the prejudices you want to show, and yours don't even address the same thing we were talking about. My words are apples and you hear me say oranges so you post facts and charts about oranges.
Bullshit, you just don't happen to like the basic facts economic data plainly lays out.

Do you refute that American oil production sharply contracted in 2020?

Well, Democrats would blame Donald. And Republicans would say that it's a result of normal free market factors determining prices.

Democrats would be working with Trump to help bring prices down, and offer criticisms of his signing off on the OPEC Agreements in 2020 to limit production.

The bald fact is that the Saudis, Iranians and the Russians cut production to undermine the USA and damage Joe Biden's government. With allies like the Saudis, who you're supposed to be protecting from the Russians and the Iranians, who needs enemies?

Forum List

Back