If Trump was in office do you think Putin would even threaten much less invade Ukraine?

Would have? I keep telling you those foil helmets don't really give you the ability to see alternate futures.
The only future we are sure of is America told Trump to get the fuk out

I type it that way because I know it triggers you guys who can't get him out of your minds. Even today, with Quid Pro facing an international crisis that could harm Americans quite a lot, you still obsess over the one guy you can't stop thinking about. Note that I keep talking about Quid Pro and you keep talking about the other guy (don't want to type his name because you'd be triggered, big time).

I type it that way because I know it triggers you guys who can't get him out of your minds. Even today, with Quid Pro facing an international crisis that could harm Americans quite a lot, you still obsess over the one guy you can't stop thinking about. Note that I keep talking about Quid Pro and you keep talking about the other guy (don't want to type his name because you'd be triggered, big time).
A crises that he will handle quite well. Why? Because TRUMP!!!! failed in his effort to disband NATO. LOL Your problem is that you think that you idiot sheep trigger those of us who understand what's been happening since TRUMP! fooled you morons into believing in him. Just like he has played you, so we do too. It's easy when we know just how indoctrinated you are and which buttons to push. We can type trump (all lower case) and you do and say everything you've been taught to do and say. And I sit here with my remote control and are amazed at the ease at which you respond like a puppy responds to a dog whistle. We are especially amused when you think you are intelligent. And as you obsess over Biden we are rolling in the isles. Sanity and competence disturb you folks because you are so used to chaos and lunacy. My advice to you is to get used to the return of common sense. We are awaiting your requests for a membership card. And, if you act now, we will include your very own TRUMP! toilet brush and paper shredder! trumpbrush.jpg

Trump was the most peaceful president in the past 20+ years. Bad war-type stuff stopped happening when he was in office. He has the best foreign policy.

A crises that he will handle quite well. Why? Because TRUMP!!!! failed in his effort to disband NATO. LOL Your problem is that you think that you idiot sheep trigger those of us who understand what's been happening since TRUMP! fooled you morons into believing in him. Just like he has played you, so we do too. It's easy when we know just how indoctrinated you are and which buttons to push. We can type trump (all lower case) and you do and say everything you've been taught to do and say. And I sit here with my remote control and are amazed at the ease at which you respond like a puppy responds to a dog whistle. We are especially amused when you think you are intelligent. And as you obsess over Biden we are rolling in the isles. Sanity and competence disturb you folks because you are so used to chaos and lunacy. My advice to you is to get used to the return of common sense. We are awaiting your requests for a membership card. And, if you act now, we will include your very own TRUMP! toilet brush and paper shredder!View attachment 611792
Quid Pro is president now. He'd better be the focus of every American. TRUMP! is a private citizen. Sad you elevate the private citizen over the POTUS when it comes to impact on the country. I guess that just reflects how little impact Quid Pro really has.

We all have our own opinions. Zelenskyy said Biden "lets" Putin invade Ukraine. I guess I will trust his opinion more. :rolleyes:

Quid Pro is president now. He'd better be the focus of every American. TRUMP! is a private citizen. Sad you elevate the private citizen over the POTUS when it comes to impact on the country. I guess that just reflects how little impact Quid Pro really has.
Some of us are so damned smart that we can keep two things in our minds at the same time. Someday, if you try really hard, you may have that same capacity. I doubt it but maybe, if you ever get deprogrammed from your complete and utter indoctrination by TRUMP! BTW TRUMP'S impact for four years has caused far more damage to our country than any fuckin' thing that Biden could do in little more than a year. I'm rootin' for ya in your quest to have more than a one track mind. That way you can temporarily think about what is sure to be revealed soon about TRUMP! So far you've completely missed all of his and his family's misdeeds and crimes even though it has been right in front of you for 5 years. Best of luck to ya!

Some of us are so damned smart that we can keep two things in our minds at the same time. Someday, if you try really hard, you may have that same capacity. I doubt it but maybe, if you ever get deprogrammed from your complete and utter indoctrination by TRUMP! BTW TRUMP'S impact for four years has caused far more damage to our country than any fuckin' thing that Biden could do in little more than a year. I'm rootin' for ya in your quest to have more than a one track mind. That way you can temporarily think about what is sure to be revealed soon about TRUMP! So far you've completely missed all of his and his family's misdeeds and crimes even though it has been right in front of you for 5 years. Best of luck to ya!
Someday you'll realize that TRUMP! actually is no longer president. Someday.

Forum List

Back