IF Trump was actually shifting to the left as the Rubes keep saying on here.....

The left's criticism of Trump's sudden shift toward the left is not that he is espousing "better" (in their minds) policies. It's that his actions further demonstrate his recklessness, dishonesty, and habit of pandering. His instability is a major concern. During the campaign he said he was going to build a wall. Now, he says he was only kidding. What's his position going to be come February when he actually has the power of the Presidency at his disposal? Will he nuke Mexico in an attempt to stop illegals?
He will flip flop on many things I suspect JUST LIKE EVERY POLITICIAN IN HISTORY.

But somehow it's different THIS TIME lol

He said he was different. Was he lying?
Don't know, don't care. Results are all that matters.

M
P

So more of the same is okay as long as it's not a negro or female serving it up?
Hardly. Trump either makes good on a majority of his points he campaigned on or he's a failure. Period

Well, Obama had 70% success...

He will flip flop on many things I suspect JUST LIKE EVERY POLITICIAN IN HISTORY.

But somehow it's different THIS TIME lol

M
P

So more of the same is okay as long as it's not a negro or female serving it up?
Hardly. Trump either makes good on a majority of his points he campaigned on or he's a failure. Period

Perhaps. I don't know what his campaign promises were or how many he kept. Having said that what I do remember is that I didn't agree with much of anything he had to offer. Despite that I gave him the benefit of the doubt when elected to prove me wrong. He failed. We are dog paddling along economically. Growth is shit. International affairs are a disaster. The country is more divided than ever. Racial strife is through the roof. Every other person is a racist bigot or worse. The youth have no respect for authority. Major cities have terrible murder rates. Illegals are running wild unchecked.

The list goes on and on.

M
P

Perhaps. I don't know what his campaign promises were or how many he kept. Having said that what I do remember is that I didn't agree with much of anything he had to offer. Despite that I gave him the benefit of the doubt when elected to prove me wrong. He failed. We are dog paddling along economically. Growth is shit. International affairs are a disaster. The country is more divided than ever. Racial strife is through the roof. Every other person is a racist bigot or worse. The youth have no respect for authority. Major cities have terrible murder rates. Illegals are running wild unchecked.

The list goes on and on.

Well, that is from Politifact showing his promises that were kept or compromised on that were implemented.

Forum List

Back