If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs and illegals would the Left embrace him?

It seems the Left can't give two shits about things that actually matter.....they obviously hate that everybody's working, the stock market is soaring, real estate values are off the charts, the REAL American middle class is getting YUGE tax breaks and the nations best have never been more united.
I'm inclined to believe it simply comes down to.... "Trump is mean".
He's candid, outspoken and clearly disappointed in our filth....he calls people out on their bullshit and has a knack for making people feel like the filth they are. Filth hates feeling like filth.
Soooo, if Trump made you feel warm and fuzzy inside would the shit that should matter to you start mattering?

Trump does this with every speech and press conference. He speaks in platitudes and repeats the same word 3 or 4 times. He has the basic vocabulary of a 2nd grader. And his followers, aka "bottom feeding wack jobs" eat it up and think he is the messiah.

It seems the Left can't give two shits about things that actually matter.....they obviously hate that everybody's working, the stock market is soaring, real estate values are off the charts, the REAL American middle class is getting YUGE tax breaks and the nations best have never been more united.
He's candid, outspoken and clearly disappointed in our filth....he calls people out on their bullshit and has a knack for making people feel like the filth they are. Filth hates feeling like filth.
Soooo, if Trump made you feel warm and fuzzy inside would the shit that should matter to you start mattering?
not likely. if trump did that, then that crowd would suddenly be the bad guys.

No!

Why?

He's a Republican.

( this message brought to you by someone being honest )

I can't figure out your train of thought here?

Progressives that voted for Clinton will never like Trump no matter what he does because he is a Republican.

If he were Democrat they would love him and call him the next Messiah, but he is a Republican so he is the anti-Christ.

Did that help!?!

You're wmbRrassing yourself.
But it's so cute that you don't acknowledge that you're the bottom feeders. That's why you're the broke loser and I'm not.

Get an education. Learn something. Or at least get a skill then maybe you won't be so ignorant, broke and angry.

"If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs..."

trump already verbally coddles bottom feeders and total wack-jobs...

they're called his supporters. Lol....

aka, uneducated lower middle class white people.

Hold on a minute....I thought the majority of stupid broke people vote Democrat while rich smart people vote Republican?
Is this chart bullshit or something?
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

So if you're disabled or a minimum wage worker you're worthless and should just die. And this is what you believe...I'd say you're damn evil.

If Trump was a moral human being he would care.

Matt...You’ve made it clear...you’re fascinated with the one percentile....unfortunately no one else has the time to discuss the micro percentage of anything. This was never about TRULY disabled folks that aren’t scamming taxpayers. And yes....if you’re an adult baby factory working a minimum wage job and burdening taxpayers with your filth and decision making.....PLEASE DIE.

'If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs and illegals would the Left embrace him?'

YES!

EVIDENCE:
Snowflakes LOVED Comey....then HATED Comey...then LOVED Comey...then HATED Comey...then LOVED Comey again during the 2016 election campaign, depending on whether he was 'helping' or 'hurting' Hillary that DAY....

:p

"If Trump verbally coddled bottom feeders, wack-jobs..."

trump already verbally coddles bottom feeders and total wack-jobs...

they're called his supporters. Lol....

aka, uneducated lower middle class white people.

"Bottom feed[ing], wack-jobs" come in all races, and no matter their race, they are reprobates.

Once again you do know you might be rich, but we consider you elite trash right?

We have no respect for rich liberal elites like you are posting to be..

All you are is sucking dick to us bending over and getting butt fucked by the Democratics and liking it .
Try that again. This time in English.

Ask an eight year old to help you.

Forum List

Back