If Trump promsies to stop this he can win the election

This is a good OP, eagle.

Both candidates need to land feet first on the corporations that are doing this.

Name shame them.

Trump has many things he can use against Hillary....
Instead he will go the insult route...Name calling,twitter wars...
If he really wanted to win the election he could...

I'm not sure he really wants to.

Americans live in Lalaland, money rules America and working people are part of the problem when they fail to support fair wages, higher taxes, unions, infrastructure repair, less defense, and affordable healthcare. When they fail to support each other, no need to worry about walls, taxes, trade deals, simply support each other.

'A Debasing Spectacle: Behind and Beyond the Latest Quadrennial Carnival'

"It’s a f___king joke (I’m sorry but I don’t know any other way to honestly put it). Seven years ago, the left scholars Edward S. Herman and David Peterson noted in passing that “an unelected dictatorship of money vets the nominees of the Republican and Democratic parties, reducing the options available to U.S. citizens to two candidates, neither of whom can change the foreign or domestic priorities of the imperial U.S. regime.” A year before that, the incisive Left historian Laurence Shoup explained things well in Z Magazine."

A Debasing Spectacle: Behind and Beyond the Latest Quadrennial Carnival

Trump has many things he can use against Hillary....
Instead he will go the insult route...Name calling,twitter wars...
If he really wanted to win the election he could...

I'm not sure he really wants to.

I get your comment and understand it but you have to also understand that the Donald is being himself and nothing less which is what has made him so popular. He doesn't bow to the PC gods , nor will he.. If that means you or anyone else gets offended at times then so be it.

If you are calling Trump "the Donald" in any way other than in a mocking tone, you just might be an authoritarian loving imbecile.

I guess it's lucky for us that we don't give a stinking damn what you think. :)

Yeah...you are one of em. "The Donald". Weeeeeeeeeee!
LMFAO And? Are you so ignorant that you think calling him, "The Donald" automatically assumes your childish tag?! Bahahahahaha

If you are calling Trump "the Donald" in any way other than in a mocking tone, you just might be an authoritarian loving imbecile.

LMFAO And? Are you so ignorant that you think calling him, "The Donald" automatically assumes your childish tag?! Bahahahahaha

How you been, by the way? Were you able to get clean?

Yeah. It's stupid.

If you call him "The Donald" affectionately, you will be announcing to the world that you are an imbecile.

How you been, by the way?were you able to get clean?

Yeah. It's stupid.

If you call him "The Donald" affectionately, you will be announcing to the world that you are an imbecile.
I've been well, thanks for asking.. How are you? Hate drugs, have since I tried acid once in High School.. As for calling him, "The Donald," I'm glad it bothers you.. I'll make certain I do it often.

Yeah. It's stupid.

I've been well, thanks for asking.. How are you? Hate drugs, have since I tried acid once in High School.. As for calling him, "The Donald," I'm glad it bothers you.. I'll make certain I do it often.

It doesn't bother me. It makes me laugh. Please. Do it often.

Yeah. It's stupid.

It doesn't bother me. It makes me laugh. Please. Do it often.
K... Just because you asked so nicely. < sarcastic grin

Forum List

Back