If Trump loses the elites will become complacent and think they can go on screwing us

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
If Trump loses the elites will become complacent and think they can go on screwing us.

There will be more trade agreements that favor the wealthy and corporations, and leave the middle class unemployed and unemployable.

There will be massive amounts of new legal and illegal immigration, pressing even more Americans out of the workforce.

Also, the Democrats no longer think of the Constitution as a binding document. Their plan is to draw up a terror watch list, put everyone they don't like on it, and deprive all people on the list of Second Amendment rights. This list will include millions of veterans, anyone who speaks out about government intrusion and surveillance, and anyone who opposes the Clintons on any issue, or speaks out against them.

image.jpeg

How is becoming a third world country teaching the elite a damn thing? How is cutting granny off her ssi or telling little steve that he can't go to school teaching them anything?

I realize that they're flooding our nation with the third world and that they're pocketing shit loads of money, but we don't change this by hurting the avg American.

There will be massive amounts of new legal and illegal immigration, pressing even more Americans out of the workforce.

Apparently, you missed the memo. Your messiah is no longer going to deport the people he said he was:

In fact, from what it sounds like, Drumpf indicates that you should be voting for Obama if you like someone who deports people:

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg Politics Saturday.

Trump is not my Messiah, and if you had paid attention to my previous posts where I am constantly criticizing him, you would know that.

I must conclude that you are either very arrogant, very stupid, or completely oblivious to your surroundings. Or all three, most likely.

If Trump loses the elites will become complacent and think they can go on screwing us.

There will be more trade agreements that favor the wealthy and corporations, and leave the middle class unemployed and unemployable.

Also, the Democrats no longer think of the Constitution as a binding document. Their plan is to draw up a terror watch list, put everyone they don't like on it, and deprive all people on the list of Second Amendment rights. This list will include millions of veterans, anyone who speaks out about government intrusion and surveillance, and anyone who opposes the Clintons on any issue, or speaks out against them.

There might be penalties for climate change deniers also. Link below.

Attorney General Lynch Looks Into Prosecuting 'Climate Change Deniers'

Trump is not my Messiah, and if you had paid attention to my previous posts where I am constantly criticizing him, you would know that.

I must conclude that you are either very arrogant, very stupid, or completely oblivious to your surroundings. Or all three, most likely.

Well, you’re the one who didn’t know where your messiah stood on the issue of Immigration. I admit, it’s hard to keep up with a messiah who changes his mind on the issues nearly daily.

statue humper

Oh noooooooooo! That sounds horrible! What are you gonna do about it?

Really? Which conspiracy nut did you get that bit of information from?

Trump is not likely to win.

A good politician keeps their options open and tries to please everybody.

Trump already has a long list of haters whom he hates and who now hate him.

Many of them are residents of the swing states.

So Trump has shot himself in the foot already by shooting off his mouth too much.

Don't set your heart on a Trump victory.

The GOP has done it again -- chosen someone who is un-electable. Same as McCain. Same as Romney.

Hillary is equally unelectable. She is a crook, and were it not for her friends in high places protecting her, she would now be under indictment from the Justice Department for her failure to follow proper national security protocols with her emails. Her emails have been hacked by the Russians, and probably China, and have been published Wikileaks. These reveal that the Clintons were selling U.S. foreign policy favors and aid to the highest bidder who made contributions to the Clinton Foundation, or employed Bill Clinton as a consultant.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal, even by Democratic Party standards. Anyone who overlooks her corruption and criminality and supports her is certainly a very dishonest, immoral, and unethical person themselves.

Hillary is equally unelectable. She is a crook, and were it not for her friends in high places protecting her, she would now be under indictment from the Justice Department for her failure to follow proper national security protocols with her emails. Her emails have been hacked by the Russians, and probably China, and have been published Wikileaks. These reveal that the Clintons were selling U.S. foreign policy favors and aid to the highest bidder who made contributions to the Clinton Foundation, or employed Bill Clinton as a consultant.

Oh really? What proof do you have that Russia or China hacked her server? Your implication that Wikileaks exposed any emails is a lie. They only published copies of what the state department released. As far as revealing anything about the Clinton Foundation, you need proof of your claims.

Forum List

Back