If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Best possible action is for the people to overwhelmingly vote trump out of office.

Best possible action is to end the fishing expeditions forever, let Trump finish his term, and have a fair election of Trump vs. the top Democratic candidate in 2020.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

If he is found guilty of the charges that he is accused of then he can be justly removed from office. If he is found guilty of those charges and he is tried by the Senate and found Guilty then he WILL be justly removed from office. If it's found that there is not enough evidence for a conviction then the senate has two options. They can find him not guilty of all charges or they can censor him. (Yan, you rumpsters, I know I mispelled it so knock yourselves out).

The Senate HAS to follow the law. And since Impeachment is Political and not Lawful, chances are good that they won't remove him from office. But if things go south they just might. Depends just how much of a backbone the Republicans grow between now and then.

And no matter what happens, the United States will endure. The Old Girl has been through much worse.

Hell yes !!!

We survived Obama/Ried/Pelosi.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
Rise up then end up in prison comes to mind
You gonna make us go to prison?

If Trump is removed from office we should thank God, Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, and Brahman.

Drive to Washington and express our freedom of speech.....and maybe clock a few bureaucrats with a softball bat.

What if he is justly removed?

That is a possibility you know.

Trump can’t be taken out of office by one party. It would need bipartisan support

Yea, about 20 Republican senators.

What "high crime" has Trump committed?
FYI

a high crime or misdemeanor is an abuse of power... which can be a crime or can be something like failing to honor your oath of office, to hiring unqualified people in key positions, to being a drunkard or a rude embarrassment in Public, to not respecting an equal branch of govt, to putting yourself first, before country.... to losing the public's trust, to not faithfully executing the laws...

the HIGH, in high crimes and misdemeanors
stands for holding a HIGH Position of trust in the gvt... from President, vp, to a judge, to a prime minister,or a cabinet secretary or SC Justice...

a high crime or misdemeanor is anything that betrays the public trust in these HIGHER ups...

What if he is justly removed?

If it comes out, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Trump committed a "high crime", then I would have no problem with him being removed and would support it.

With that said, there was no "high crime". Democrats are angry because the Trump Administration is uncovering more and more of their corruption and wrongdoing. I imagine you too are angered to learn about their nefarious affairs and, therefore, support Trump being removed so that we don't learn anymore about their malfeasance, right?

Rise up then end up in prison comes to mind
You gonna make us go to prison?
Not me there bubba. I’ll be too busy playing my violin

If it comes out, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Trump committed a "high crime", then I would have no problem with him being removed and would support i
Progress!

Okay, now let's define high crime:

"A high crime is one that can only be done by someone in a unique position of authority, which is political in character, who does things to circumvent justice."

Okay. I want you to read that a few times.

So, will you still have no problem with him being removed for a high crime?

Many options

Since the men and white men in a landslide judges the democrats as guilty of high treason

The highest logic group white men will first bring a boycott of anything not conservative

These are the biggest producers and they will stop producing ....bringing prices too high to live

Then they will stop defending America

Then if that don’t work they will demand logic tests for voting

If that don’t work they will stop the woman’s vote

And they will fight the women to stop the fall of the nation and its children

This is how the dominoes will fall
"will?" Interesting. I didn't realize that Russians had crystal balls.

Logic is a humans crystal ball

And it shows all democracies commits suicide

The founders were right

Forum List

Back