If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
what in heavens do you think we have right NOW? Our democracy has been over snce Trump was sworn in...

he's made the entire administration all republicans... even a data entry clerk..., fired or kicked out or pushed out every career employee if they were not Trump worshipers and replaced them with unqualified and mostly criminal thugs, he's signed more executive orders the last 2.5 years than any president that I am aware of, he wakes every day to partisan bashing and lying about and intimidating and threatening the more than half of Americans that do not WORSHIP him, he lives to divide the Nation, and he wants to be King, no one matters but himself....

now, you may call that a Democracy and are afraid of losing that CHAOS and the excitement of him bashing democrats every minute of the day... your perceived enemy...

but I, and my family, and my parents, and my neighbors and my friends,,,, can't wait, till the divisive, lying son of a bitch, is gone....preferably kicked out of office, and never to be able to hold a gvt position of higher power, ever again! Lord Hear Our Prayers, AMEN!

Our democracy has been over since Trump was sworn in...

Your TDS is not grounds for Trump's removal from office. I hope it doesn't take a bunch of dead Democrats for you to figure that out.

The clock is running out and the Dems could not disappoint their base without the Impeachment they promised from the first days Trump took office.

Hillary and the gang couldn't take off those symbolic purple suits fast enough as they immediately launched operation Impeach Trump in 2016.

The American left is a totalitarian, corrupt, fascist movement and my genuine fear is that, sooner or later, it will be necessary to physically FIGHT for our rights and freedoms or acquiesce and accept that we are now ruled by a one-party oligarchy. Maybe an oligarchy is our destiny. Maybe that's what we deserve.
Look...threats of physical violence from the Right.

a high crime or misdemeanor is an abuse of power...

Investigating Democratic crimes is not "an abuse of power".
sure it is... Justice is Blind.... a person's party should never even be a part of a reason to investigate, let alone using tax payer's funds to focus on smearing one political party...

and the President should never be the person so selectively singling out individuals... putting his thumb on the scales of justice....it is no longer Justice, when he does.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
Rise up then end up in prison comes to mind

So your hatred of Trump is a good enough reason to fabricate crimes and then remove him from office, right?

How long have you been a totalitarian fascist?
"fabricate crimes" :71:

what in heavens do you think we have right NOW? Our democracy has been over snce Trump was sworn in...

he's made the entire administration all republicans... even a data entry clerk..., fired or kicked out or pushed out every career employee if they were not Trump worshipers and replaced them with unqualified and mostly criminal thugs, he's signed more executive orders the last 2.5 years than any president that I am aware of, he wakes every day to partisan bashing and lying about and intimidating and threatening the more than half of Americans that do not WORSHIP him, he lives to divide the Nation, and he wants to be King, no one matters but himself....

now, you may call that a Democracy and are afraid of losing that CHAOS and the excitement of him bashing democrats every minute of the day... your perceived enemy...

but I, and my family, and my parents, and my neighbors and my friends,,,, can't wait, till the divisive, lying son of a bitch, is gone....preferably kicked out of office, and never to be able to hold a gvt position of higher power, ever again! Lord Hear Our Prayers, AMEN!

he's made the entire administration all republicans...

Kind of like the Huffpost board, all young white liberal females,

No?

0rRyyn4-1.jpg

sure it is... Justice is Blind.... a person's party should never even be a part of a reason to investigate, let alone using tax payer's funds to focus on smearing one political party...

and the President should never be the person so selectively singling out individuals... putting his thumb on the scales of justice....it is no longer Justice, when he does.

Trump rooted out the corruption with biden and somehow your blaming Trump for blowing the whistle.

If there was no crime, then why do you fear an investigation?

The clock is running out and the Dems could not disappoint their base without the Impeachment they promised from the first days Trump took office.

Hillary and the gang couldn't take off those symbolic purple suits fast enough as they immediately launched operation Impeach Trump in 2016.

The American left is a totalitarian, corrupt, fascist movement and my genuine fear is that, sooner or later, it will be necessary to physically FIGHT for our rights and freedoms or acquiesce and accept that we are now ruled by a one-party oligarchy. Maybe an oligarchy is our destiny. Maybe that's what we deserve.
Look...threats of physical violence from the Right.

Absolutely.

No?

View attachment 282314
:lol::lol: I remember that pic floating around on several threads a few years back!!!

I wonder if they've ''diversified'' their staff any since then??

No?

View attachment 282314
:lol::lol: I remember that pic floating around on several threads a few years back!!!

I wonder if they've ''diversified'' their staff any since then??

I was the one who kept posting it for a while..

Lol

Your TDS is not grounds for Trump's removal from office. I hope it doesn't take a bunch of dead Democrats for you to figure that out.
Don't sweat the small things!

He likely will not be removed because that would take Republican Senators having some balls and not singing soprano anymore, and having a Profile in Courage moment....

And I can't see that happening....

Last edited:

He likely will not be removed because that would take Republican Senators having some balls and not singing soprano anymore, and having a Profile in Courage moment....

Why do you believe it to be an impeachable crime to ask Ukraine to look into our former VP's dealings in their nation?

If they had any brains they should of waited after November 2020.

An AR15 veto of the Communist coup. Too many have died for this nation to give it up without a fight.

Why do you believe it to be an impeachable crime to ask Ukraine to look into our former VP's dealings in their nation?
What dealings? Handing them millions of dollars?

With all these shoes dropping around DJT, sure looks like there are plenty of reasons to impeach DJT and then JUSTLY remove from office. Fear not bucky, the Constitution of the United States will win out.

What "shoes" are those, Comrade? You Communists swore you would impeach him the day he came down the golden escalator, and every day since. You lied for over two years with the Weissman (ne Mueller) Inquisition. Obama engaged in treason to spy on Trump and to rig the 2016 election. All your treason failed, and now you try this.

Should the Constitution win out, you'll all hang.

Forum List

Back