If Trump is granted presidential immunity, then it means Biden also has presidential immunity - and he can refuse to leave office or make Harris Pres

tdibspnxjmlc1.jpeg

Wow, that is brilliant! Thank you!

I can remember when Democrats made threads threatening Republicans wouldn’t leave office when their term was up. now they are making threads on ways Democrats can stay in office regardless of the vote.

It wouldn't grant immunity all the Democratic Party's or Obama's and Biden's blatant criminal racketeering, treason, and RICO violations, so no problems. Of course the Democratic Party's base are mostly criminally insane sociopaths and kiddie raper advocates so they don't really get the differences between the Biden crime syndicate and the Trump cases.

But, but, but.....What about "Mah Democracy"?

It's like I have always said.....Leftist dems will not stop for shit, they are a plague upon the land.

Dems need the Hanover Fisk treatment.

He can order Trump into federal remandment until he dies.
I have to assume that the Supes are not this compromised. This makes an American President essentially a King.

In a related thread recently, I had one of them respond to my concern with "read the Constitution". Evidently they think it's perfectly Constitutional to single out one guy to have zero accountability. I didn't bother asking where they saw that in the Constitution, since pretty much any response would have been depressing.

This is a cult.

View attachment 910587

Yep, Republicans should be very careful what they wish for - and conspire to! What goes around come around. What do you think?
Think bigger than that. Using Trump's reasoning, he can do whatever he wants. All he has to do is say it was an official act and he's immune from prosecution. It's that simple.

So you want to throw out the rule of law and the constitution and make one single person above the law.

Forum List

Back