If True, This Is Bone Chilling......ICE Officer Leaves Suicide Note About Martial Law

It's unbelievable that people would kill themselves over stupid conspiracy theories.
Yeah, because conspiracies have never happened, and the Mafia does not exist, Hitler didnt have the Reichstag fire set, and Stalin had honest elections and didnt starve millions of people, and there is no such thing as corporations rigging prices, running pyramid schemes, like Madoff was only misunderstood, poor dear, etc.

Ravi, you have to be among the dullest posters on these boards. Have you ever read a book that was not approved by the New York Times?
All the CT's should follow this guy's lead.
Lol, irony.

You dont know jack shit about counter-terrorism, moron.
That's not what CT stands for in my sentence, nimrod.

Here's the author of this bogus story. LOL!

turner-hal.jpg
Is that Dale?

It's unbelievable that people would kill themselves over stupid conspiracy theories.
Yeah, because conspiracies have never happened, and the Mafia does not exist, Hitler didnt have the Reichstag fire set, and Stalin had honest elections and didnt starve millions of people, and there is no such thing as corporations rigging prices, running pyramid schemes, like Madoff was only misunderstood, poor dear, etc.

Ravi, you have to be among the dullest posters on these boards. Have you ever read a book that was not approved by the New York Times?
All the CT's should follow this guy's lead.
Lol, irony.

You dont know jack shit about counter-terrorism, moron.
That's not what CT stands for in my sentence, nimrod.
Well, it makes more sense if it was.

That was my core mistake, assuming you might make sense.

Even Obama is talking about large scale if not nationwide power outage due to cyber or infrastructure attack.
Of course he is. Some of our enemies have developed EMP weapons that could knock out most of the power over the USA with a single high altitude explosion.

Thought so.

Too many people on the right think that spreading lies somehow helps their cause.

It does not.

It only happened two days ago and I don't believe anything that Snopes says. They were co-opted back in 2008.

Lots of people with delusions similar to the ones depicted in that note off themselves and/or others. That's a big reason mental health is so important.

Even Obama is talking about large scale if not nationwide power outage due to cyber or infrastructure attack.
Of course he is. Some of our enemies have developed EMP weapons that could knock out most of the power over the USA with a single high altitude explosion.
And that brings you right back to .....what would the govt do
Seize all food....I can see that. Martial law ....I can see that........and why isn't govt hardening our system. Infr structure jobs blah blah blah recovery ....makes ya go hhhhmmmmmm

So Carla finds suicide to be just hilarious.....

I kicked Carla-Clunt's ass over a month ago and so she follows me around. Ignoring her only pisses her off more. It's that "lady scorned and fury" thing. lol!
Ah yes....the "I need to boost my self esteem by declaring victory over a anonymous post with anonymous posters on the internet" schtick.

So Carla finds suicide to be just hilarious.....

I think it's your gullibility that Carla finds hilarious. At least, that's what I find hilarious.

What you find "hilarious" or what Carla Clunt finds as "hilarious" means nothing to me or anyone else that operate on a higher level than either one of your two clueless clowns. Have a great day!

Man oh man am I ever with you on this. I was spitting bullets when everyone went crazy on the right on the initial Bundy standoff. This goes to Alex Jones and others. They were all so desperate to taint Harry Reid and his family that the real story got lost in the shuffle.

That's the tale of the BLMand how they have been allowing solar companies to "pay to play to pollute" over vast quantities of land. It's appalling. The government has sold out the desert one of the most ecologically sensitive environments for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And we're talking big bucks and a huge scandal on TOP of the military type assault. But it got lost in the shuffle with everyone going nuts about the Reids.

Which is why I think that Alex Jones is part of a Federali disinformation campaign. He has all the earmarks of a provocateur.
The gullibility of the mentally ill is amazing!

Your ability to view the circumstances and facts as to what is really going on is what "amazes" me......you don't even understand that your corporate "gubermint" does what it does for profit and it is owned by international bankers that took USA.INC into receivership in 1950...that your birth certificate was put up as collateral on the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933. I juts shake my head at how leftards look at FDR as if he was some great leader when he sold your labor and allowed the people's gold (which is REAL money) to be stolen from them for debt notes. Stick to "flaming" those that are as clueless as you that buy into the WWF that is politics because when it comes to the REAL history of this country, you don't have a fucking clue. You ride the "short bus" and since you don't wipe your shit on the bathroom walls as much as the others, I am sure that you think of yourself as "king of the retard leftards"....bully for you..

And that brings you right back to .....what would the govt do
Seize all food....I can see that. Martial law ....I can see that........and why isn't govt hardening our system. Infr structure jobs blah blah blah recovery ....makes ya go hhhhmmmmmm

Glad you are awake...check this shit out....does this seem normal to anyone?????

22 US Vets commit suicide every day, jussayin', not saying that's connected to this, but your television will go nowhere near it

The system knows very well it has lost all legitimacy and that wealth has been concentrated into the hands of fewer and fewer as the wider society is cannibalized. Police departments have been militarized. Might want to dig into this for yourselves a bit and then reject the notion. This power structure has a history of interning, disappearing, and otherwise disposing of inconvenient folk. And now they can turn $40-50K per head per year within the confines of a for profit prison system.

You nailed that one and knocked it out of the park.....

hoax
Superstation95 is an online presence that is neither a "superstation" nor a legitimate news source, but rather a repository of misinformation from Hal Turner, a white supremacist who was sentenced in 2010 to 33 months in prison for making death threats against three federal judges. (The individual listed on the site's "Contact" page is Turner's criminal lawyer.)

Beginning in late 2015, Turner's Superstation95 began spreading alarmist hoaxes and conspiracy theories on social media, frequently building upon legitimate tragic or frightening events with falsified details. Among the most widespread of these were claims that a large group of Muslim men fired upon campers and hikers in California, that Fukushima radiation caused severe mutations in marine life, that cargo ships mysteriously ground to a halt and signaled an imminent economic catastrophe, that a deadly Las Vegas strip crash involved a driver shouting "Allahu Akbar," that the San Bernardino shooting occurred because the shooter was offended by pork served at a holiday party shortly before the massacre, and that the Earth's "magnetosphere" collapsed for two hours.
FALSE: ICE Agent Suicide Note

I have no faith in Snopes because it has been proven that they were co-opted back in 2008. They even claimed that Kennedy never had silver certificates printed even though people have them as a collector's item. They are not the final word on what or what isn't.......and that is just a cold hard fact.

They didn't develop "EMP weapons" you dunderhead. EMP is a natural result of a nuclear explosion, and yes, they have calculated that if a nuclear device is detonated about 15 to 20 miles above the center of the country, if it was around 10 megatons, it would generate sufficient EMP to knock out our electrical grid.

But, there aren't all that many nations with a nuclear capability and the ability to launch ICBM missiles.

Forum List

Back