If this poll doesn't prove how stupid Trump supporters are, I don't know what will

Trump supporters are the dumbest people in existence.
Say, there's a profoundly intelligent post. :rolleyes:

Profoundly truthful as well.

^^^^^^

An in depth interview with candy corn

FAIL - Americans Don't Know Why We Celebrate 4th …:

I notice on almost all of these Mark Dice videos ---- he's talking to women, while showing off his muscles.
Not that that, combined with putting people on camera and loaded questions, is a persuasion tactic or anything..... :eusa_whistle:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...l-trump-supporters-atlantic-ocean-wall-2016-8

Yep, 31% of Trump supporters think building a wall on the Atlantic coast will keep Muslims out.

This seriously blows my mind.
Want to have a contest to see who is dumber, liberals or conservative?

Yeah, these videos are fucking hysterical.

Why did you leave out this one?

These Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the B…:

Maybe because those are posed, edited and probably scripted Mark Dice videos, whereas the OP cites an actual poll.

Damn I so wish OWS was still around, they were always Good for a laugh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...l-trump-supporters-atlantic-ocean-wall-2016-8

Yep, 31% of Trump supporters think building a wall on the Atlantic coast will keep Muslims out.

This seriously blows my mind.
Want to have a contest to see who is dumber, liberals or conservative?

Yeah, these videos are fucking hysterical.

Why did you leave out this one?

These Hillary Supporters Want Her to Repeal the B…:

Maybe because those are posed, edited and probably scripted Mark Dice videos, whereas the OP cites an actual poll.

Damn I so wish OWS was still around, they were always Good for a laugh

Yes, you people are desperate for anything on the left to make republicans seem less stupid. I mean I post an actual poll, and you post a random video with a couple different interviewees.

I love how folks just have the need to put everyone in a box. Not.

not everyone

leftists have the need to put everyone in a box
Do you realize what you just did? You just put 'leftards' in a box.You just used a derogatory term to name a group of people then said they are all alike; you apparently have the 'need to put everyone in a box. Too funny. Very ironic.

exactly and thanks for replying

now lets see if you can do the same

for the leftists

how many boxes do they have

which box are you in
It's hard to imagine that there aren't people who stereotype to one degree or another, but to say ,other people do it as if you don't, whilst you are in the very act of doing it yourself: that's hilariious.

maybe however the democrat party has made pigeon holing people a money maker dumbass

Maybe lefties are more stoopid than we thought. Polls don't "prove" anything and you almost gotta laugh that Hillary acts like a spectator instead of a freaking candidate who should engaging in the give and take with the media instead of hiding in some Dr. Feelgood's office.

Maybe lefties are more stoopid than we thought. Polls don't "prove" anything and you almost gotta laugh that Hillary acts like a spectator instead of a freaking candidate who should engaging in the give and take with the media instead of hiding in some Dr. Feelgood's office.
How do you just dismiss the sheer stupidity on display in this poll?

Forum List

Back