If this hoard of invaders gets through our border it will never end.

Our military wasn't created to shoot unarmed humans.
Who said anything about shooting anyone?

You lefties seem obsessed with shooting brown people.
it's not an uncommon conclusion to your statement. what else would the military do? scream STOP OR I'LL SCREAM STOP AGAIN!!!???

while i fully agree this needs to end, that would come from working *with* mexico and our leadership really hasn't shown much in regard for respect of their government so we can't expect them to step in.

Funny thing is short and long term these fucking illegal aliens will have no benefit to this country all along getting a free ride at American citizens Expense

it's not an uncommon conclusion to your statement. what else would the military do? scream STOP OR I'LL SCREAM STOP AGAIN!!!???

while i fully agree this needs to end, that would come from working *with* mexico and our leadership really hasn't shown much in regard for respect of their government so we can't expect them to step in.
Quip from Aliens: "What are we supposed to use, harsh language?"

This nonsense has to be stopped. This moment will define future events for our nation.
THIS SITUATION is the very thing our military was created to defend us from.
That's exactly what Dems want to see, they want violence so they'll sacrafice and throw 7k invaders under the bus ("oh these poor people", now stand right at this x marks the spot) in order for millions of votes they assume it will bring as they pander to latin voters. Pelosi calls them "collateral damage" whatever it takes & Dems will make them martyrs BUT smart people will know Dems are the Caravan's executioner and pied piper leading them to death.

in this case we'd need to add a translator. :)

This nonsense has to be stopped. This moment will define future events for our nation.
THIS SITUATION is the very thing our military was created to defend us from.

Like we've been saying, Grampa, either we (the US of A) is a nation defined geo-physically and politically and culturally by borders—real, physical borders—and thus we Americans must enforce their demarcation, or our America is a pseudo-nation without real borders, and thus open to entry by any old foreigner, and place along their fictitious lines, at any time.

Hardcore as it sounds, in order for America to survive as an independent nation, she must have borders, and our military and other government authorities must enforce said borders, to prove that said borders exist, even if that means using overwhelmingly violent military grade munitions to do so. America, at the moment, has had her back forced to the ropes, and the rest of the world's millions of starving masses hordes are watching . . . to see what we will do; to see whether or not it's open season on the American people.

Awesome quote, OL.

Awesome quote, OL.

Poor Hudson. But he didn't say it.

I hope our military is at the border to meet these idiots and send them back to Honduras.

I'm more than surprised that Mexico doesn't have its military already there.

Mexico takes a very dim view of illegals in their country. Years ago if you were found to be illegally in the country you landed in jail.
Why are you calling these people "idiots?"

I hope our military is at the border to meet these idiots and send them back to Honduras.

I'm more than surprised that Mexico doesn't have its military already there.

Mexico takes a very dim view of illegals in their country. Years ago if you were found to be illegally in the country you landed in jail.
Why are you calling these people "idiots?"

Because they are idiots. Idiots who think they can come into the US.

Idiots who think they will be welcome.

Carry on clueless.

I knew about this years ago, as much of my family and extended family are at least half Hispanic, and I've spent years talking personally with Hispanics and Regressives from across the spectrum as a result.

So my knowledge is first hand, and not ideology-distorted, like yours.
Care to expound on this "first hand knowledge" of yours?

Awesome quote, OL.

Poor Hudson. But he didn't say it.

well from the same movie i believe there's the "nuke 'em from orbit, only way to be sure" quote but i don't think that fits in quite the same manner as your quote. :)

I KNOW I KNOW!!!

let's now go back to blazing saddles and put up a toll booth to get into the country. i can just see one of the leaders of "the herd" say "shit, now someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes!"

Forum List

Back