If they're serious......

Honestly I feel sorry for you. Consumed by your hatred you will die ignorant and without God.

Don't waste your emotions on me. I don't believe in them any more than I believe in your God.

Your choice. You choose to be ignorant. It isn't forced upon you. Knowledge was not denied you. You rejected it. Not knowledge of God. Knowledge in general. That's fine with me. A stupid enemy is gratefully accepted. And should your fantasy come true we would be enemies.

One question though. How do you plan on getting the Military to your side. The soldiers swore an oath to support and defend anothe thing you detest. The Constitution. The First Amendment is part of what they swore an oath to protect. How do you plan on getting them to reject it? They won't do so willingly. Sergeants and Officers have been taught to reject such things out of hand. Or do you see yourself with a galaxy worth of stars on your shoulder leading the experienced troops with your supposed brilliance?

Even the soldiers are taught to defend the nation and our values. "I am an American fighting in the forces that guard our country and our way of life. I would gladly give my life in their defense."

I expect you have never come across that in your limited reading of history.

And should your fantasy come true we would be enemies.

We are already enemies, and always will be.

One question though. How do you plan on getting the Military to your side. The soldiers swore an oath to support and defend anothe thing you detest. The Constitution. The First Amendment is part of what they swore an oath to protect. How do you plan on getting them to reject it? They won't do so willingly. Sergeants and Officers have been taught to reject such things out of hand. Or do you see yourself with a galaxy worth of stars on your shoulder leading the experienced troops with your supposed brilliance?.

You assume that YOURS is the side with the Constitution and Government behind it. I disagree. That should be answer enough for you to figure it out.

And should your fantasy come true we would be enemies.

We are already enemies, and always will be.

One question though. How do you plan on getting the Military to your side. The soldiers swore an oath to support and defend anothe thing you detest. The Constitution. The First Amendment is part of what they swore an oath to protect. How do you plan on getting them to reject it? They won't do so willingly. Sergeants and Officers have been taught to reject such things out of hand. Or do you see yourself with a galaxy worth of stars on your shoulder leading the experienced troops with your supposed brilliance?.

You assume that YOURS is the side with the Constitution and Government behind it. I disagree. That should be answer enough for you to figure it out.

I can live with you as an enemy. As I said. Stupid enemies are gratefully accepted.

So how do you think you are going to get the Soldiers to betray their oath? Or are you delusional enough to believe they think the way you do?

You see I was a soldier. I was a Sergeant. I know plenty of Veterans. They tend to be Conservative. But you aren't. You are totalitarian. Perhaps one percent of the troops will support that. They are better read on History than you apparently are.

So how do you think you are going to get the Soldiers to betray their oath? Or are you delusional enough to believe they think the way you do?

You see I was a soldier. I was a Sergeant. I know plenty of Veterans. They tend to be Conservative. But you aren't. You are totalitarian. Perhaps one percent of the troops will support that. They are better read on History than you apparently are.

Very simply..... if you're Star Wars fan the concept can be summed up with the phrase "Order 66". In case you don't know what that is, you use the military members loyal to the new oder to exterminate the ones who are not.

I can live with you as an enemy. As I said. Stupid enemies are gratefully accepted.

Funny as a soldier you see the NASTY as you do, either you were not very good, and a kiss ass, or you are a liberal minded Gomer Pyle.

If the liberals begun a conflict they will be taken down by the RIOT ACT, ad they will be tried as felons unless they DO take up arms against the Usual activated National Guard under control of an MP Company, Battalion, or Division as needed They will be tried by tribunal as insurgents, Enemy combatants, or terrorist depending upon the depth of their assault, and their actions (IE armament and casualties). My father taught ROTC, counterinsurgency, PT. military tactics and ADV MT. When I was in I was the asshole that caught every bad thing from Battalion Cleanup to KP and cleanup detail all the time But before I made Sp5 My first shirt said I was the only real soldier he had. I had Q Demo, ADVCBR, along with a lot of other insurgency classes and Qualifications. I KNOW we had a good chance to win VN with the Nixon Strategy because the leader of the NVA said so on French TV after we left and they murdered hundreds of thousands of SVN CIVS. That is something your beloved liberal shit press never told all of this countries people about the fonda bitch and the kerry traitor.

Funny as a soldier you see the NASTY as you do, either you were not very good, and a kiss ass, or you are a liberal minded Gomer Pyle.

If the liberals begun a conflict they will be taken down by the RIOT ACT, ad they will be tried as felons unless they DO take up arms against the Usual activated National Guard under control of an MP Company, Battalion, or Division as needed They will be tried by tribunal as insurgents, Enemy combatants, or terrorist depending upon the depth of their assault, and their actions (IE armament and casualties). My father taught ROTC, counterinsurgency, PT. military tactics and ADV MT. When I was in I was the asshole that caught every bad thing from Battalion Cleanup to KP and cleanup detail all the time But before I made Sp5 My first shirt said I was the only real soldier he had. I had Q Demo, ADVCBR, along with a lot of other insurgency classes and Qualifications. I KNOW we had a good chance to win VN with the Nixon Strategy because the leader of the NVA said so on French TV after we left and they murdered hundreds of thousands of SVN CIVS. That is something your beloved liberal shit press never told all of this countries people about the fonda bitch and the kerry traitor.

Actually I was combat arms. One of the first Sergeants I ever worked for was my Platoon Sergeant. A Vietnam vet who told me that he knew the war was lost early on. A UH-1 came back with arrows sticking out the bottom. Despite the fact that there was no chance for an arrow fired from a bow to bring down the helicopter the enemy tried.

The Vietnam war was lost because it could not be won as a war of attrition. You can't subdue an enemy who just won't give up.

We are sending troops back into Afghanistan now because the Taliban by whatever name they want to go by now isn't giving up either. That leaves a few options for victory.

1) Elimination of every single person. A virtual impossibility.

2) Drag the population into the modern world and create a secular society based on Western values. It worked in Japan after World War II. It even worked to some extend in South Korea although they already had the foundation before it was done in both cases.

The second technique is what worked for the Ancient Greeks and Romans until it didn't.

Very simply..... if you're Star Wars fan the concept can be summed up with the phrase "Order 66". In case you don't know what that is, you use the military members loyal to the new oder to exterminate the ones who are not.

Yeah. And the rest of the troops will just go along. Right.

Forum List

Back