If they get history erased, will they shut up then?

MrShangles

Gold Member
May 27, 2015
People want to remove southern heritage statues. If they do get there way there they'll move to change history books. My question is will they F-ing stop whining then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why the left wants to bury America's mistakes. We need to learn from it and never repeat that dark day in American history.

People want to remove southern heritage statues. If they do get there way there they'll move to change history books. My question is will they F-ing stop whining then.

The answer is: NO! The people who are absolutely unable to create something good like to self-assert in destroying something good.

P.S. Whining is part of the character of that kind of people.

Those that populate the communities in the majority can control what is displayed in the community.. The local community is a democratic form of government...

I'm tired of being ask if I am a Yankee or a Rebel when I go to keg parties by some drunk that wants to start a fight...

Hey whackjob southerners where are all the monuments to John Wilkes Booth? Aren't you erasing history by not erecting these statues? What about David Duke he's one of your current heroes, don't deny children of the future of your heritage! Or what about statues for each of the Union soldiers the south killed and their orphaned children? Why are you denying history and erasing any memory of your heritage?

And the only flag that is the true Confederate Flag is all white. That is flown while cowering before your betters when you surrender.

Probably now southerners will erect a statue of a guy in a Charger running over people in the street. They have a new hero to memorialize 'for history'. Time to get rid of the fake General Lee Charger and erect the new one.

Last edited:
Hey whackjob southerners where are all the monuments to John Wilkes Booth? Aren't you erasing history by not erecting these statues? What about David Duke he's one of your current heroes, don't deny children of the future of your heritage! Or what about statues for each of the Union soldiers the south killed and their orphaned children? Why are you denying history and erasing any memory of your heritage?

And the only flag that is the true Confederate Flag is all white. That is flown while cowering before your betters when you surrender.

Probably now southerners will erect a statue of a guy in a Charger running over people in the street. They have a new hero to memorialize 'for history'. Time to get rid of the fake General Lee Charger and erect the new one.

Now, here's a guy that absolutely DOESN'T get it!

No,they will just move on to something else.

I'm tired of being ask if I am a Yankee or a Rebel when I go to keg parties by some drunk that wants to start a fight...
you are a janitor. the only keg parties you attend are to clean up the puke.

It's about putting history and racists in it's place. We don't need reminders of a sick and dark time in American when racists committed treason to protect their slave economy. We have enough museums and historical spots like Gettysburg to properly remember Americas victory over traitors.

These are coming down 40 years late,

And they're coming down for the same reason they tore down all the Nazi symbols and statues in Germany.

Nobody cares, you people are out there. Hey did you run over and see the new bigfoot in the woods? Were you wearing your tin-foil hat?

Conservatism in the US has reach knuckledragger mob status. Lie all you want, your actions betray who you are behind closed doors. You are David Duke and Donald Trump huddled together with Steve Bannon trying to figure out how a population of 75% white people is a persecuted minority.

And the rest of us laaaaaugh.

Not sure why the left wants to bury America's mistakes. We need to learn from it and never repeat that dark day in American history.

Plenty of museums, books and historical spots like Gettysburg to visit.

The far-right/alt-right is crying like a bunch bitches about not being able to see a statue to some dead racist plantation owner, who probably had sex with underage slave children boy and girls, on every corner.

Nobody cares, you people are out there. Hey did you run over and see the new bigfoot in the woods? Were you wearing your tin-foil hat?

Conservatism in the US has reach knuckledragger mob status. Lie all you want, your actions betray who you are behind closed doors. You are David Duke and Donald Trump huddled together with Steve Bannon trying to figure out how a population of 75% white people is a persecuted minority.

Lol! Thanks for the laughs this evening. You nutters think you got it all figured out and you are so far from reality, it is just makes for great comedic relief. Thanks again.

Plenty of museums, books and historical spots like Gettysburg to visit.

The far-right/alt-right is crying like a bunch bitches about not being able to see a statue to some dead racist plantation owner, who probably had sex with underage slave children boy and girls, on every corner.

Wow, if you don't know, you make up shit! You guys are really amusing. Freakin weird and silly but amusing.

Lol! Thanks for the laughs this evening. You nutters think you got it all figured out and you are so far from reality, it is just makes for great comedic relief. Thanks again.

You're welcome, I enjoy entertaining those in the psych ward. It's good to see one of you smile at least. :bye1:

Forum List

Back