Japan sends surprise to US fleet in massive show of support for President Trump

Japan has a great deal at risk also. I've always respected their culture, hard work ethic and ability to drastically alter their economy post WWII. About as close to an America outside of America as there is.

The Japanese will be there if America calls, and I suspect vice versa.

US Fleet has massive let down as Navy wanted geishas..
i wonder if Godzilla is going to join the fleet....i am pretty sure he can catch those missles as if they were footballs
It's the Smog monster's turn..
for all we know,,,maybe we will have Godzilla and Mothra joing the Japanese Navy parade stopping those K-Mart Missiles that may not even make it to 500 miles
True, they were made in China..

i wonder if Godzilla is going to join the fleet....i am pretty sure he can catch those missles as if they were footballs
for all we know,,,maybe we will have Godzilla and Mothra joing the Japanese Navy parade stopping those K-Mart Missiles that may not even make it to 500 miles
or Checkoslovakia

or Checkoslovakia
They still make those?

or Checkoslovakia
They still make those?
I think Kim bought out the rest of them before it split up into 57 states

I wonder of John Kerry is on his way to Korea,,,and bringing infamous singer William Hung
Yeah, I'd like to see Don Ho do it one more time...
i wonder how many miles John Kerry can ride his bike in Korea for he has any kind of embarrassing accident and falls down a 13 mile long cliff
They don't make bikes that will carry that heavy of a load..
i already vision Kerry riding his wal-mart bike in Korea, then being chased by a black bear who actually wants his cheeseburger

Forum List

Back