CDZ If they could clone you and switch the clone's gender, would you marry it?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Would you want to marry and reproduce with an opposite gendered version of yourself and have kids that all look exactly like you or your spouse? It wouldn't bring out deleterious genes, so there would be nothing wrong with it.

Would you want to marry and reproduce with an opposite gendered version of yourself and have kids that all look exactly like you or your spouse? It wouldn't bring out deleterious genes, so there would be nothing wrong with it.
That sunuvab? You've got to be kidding!

What an odd question. I can see the National Inquirer headline now: Old man marries self, now a young woman. A modern day Midas, read all about it.

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

Hell no I want to marry a girl that's better looking than me

(and I did)

I suppose the purpose of a clone is to get a spouse with my personality?

If we could make my wives and girlfriends like fishing more and turn the occasional wrench with me that would be cool.

Things are probably better off if we have some personality differences though. I generally find myself attracted to some things each of them do that are different. Kind of a petty example. Heck, one girl liked the Smashing Pumpkins soo much that I figured if she (and she was/is kinda hot) ever met Billy Corrigan I'd have to let her do whatever. You know, after a couple years I have a 1/2 Smashing Pumpkin songs I actually like.

Forum List

Back