If The US Supreme Court Sides With Trump or Throws Out Case to Bar Trump From Colorado Primary Ballot

Will riot

• Total voters
That's one of the democraps key words. If, But, Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda round them out.
And there's possibly another 16 states that are ready to pull the same stunt as Colorado.

It may be stunting but it's using the Constitution as a lever, my friend.

If The US Supreme Court Sides With Trump or Throws Out Case to Bar Trump From Colorado Primary Ballot

We've all heard how people who are diehard Trump supporters will react. How do we think diehard anti Trump people will react?
Do you think being convicted of a crime matters? Apparently it does not. Stupid decision that denies due process. Even a total idiot, like yourself, could figure that out.

Yes, but the question is, did he lead a insurrection or a rebellion? You know that this is a threat that's not being brushed off easily.

I think the answer to that question depends on the Scotus understanding the efficiency and value of the charges to get it done cleanly.

Keep in mind that I'm talking about using this as the cleanest way for America to extricate itself from trouble.

I'm also very confident that Trump will be stopped before he can become president.
They will have to assassinate Trump for that to happen.

They will have to assassinate Trump for that to happen.
Nothing is off the table, but I doubt that America will go to that extreme measure again when the Colorado thing can be done cleanly by the Scotus.

One thing to not doubt! He will be stopped, even though you would be the last one to understand why.

Now go get your ice cream cone.

Nothing is off the table, but I doubt that America will go to that extreme measure again when the Colorado thing can be done cleanly by the Scotus.

One thing to not doubt! He will be stopped, even though you would be the last one to understand why.

Now go get your ice cream cone.
So you approve of Trump's assassination. Nice to know.

BLM protested. ANTIFA rioted.

Now, can you link to any of them protesting or rioting after the election because Biden won? Dates.
a 6-month period of leftie riots with over 30 deaths over 2000 cops injured and Billions in damage all done by the left and you whine about a single riot on one day that did where that damage.

So they won't act like the Trump people and riot or go after everyone or demand states retaliate?
Another fraud bases The Dainty thread.

Trump supporters aren’t likely to riot. And, generally speaking, it’s the Democraps who go after judges with whose decisions they disagree.

When (not if) the Colorado Supreme Court decision gets kicked to the curb, I anticipate that the liberal Democrap rabble will behave in just the same fashion.

And there's possibly another 16 states that are ready to pull the same stunt as Colorado.

It may be stunting but it's using the Constitution as a lever, my friend.
And twenty-three that are prepared to do the same thing to Biden. There are far more conservative states than liberal ones.

Forum List

Back