If the taxes on some secretary are too high fucking lower them!

• Banned
Oh I forgot, since Washington can't be responsible with our tax dollars we can't "afford" to be fair to the secretary. We have to also try to be unfair to the rich to make the unfairness fair.

Warren Buffet is being a bit disingenuous here.

His salary is something like 100K a year so that's what his income tax is based on.

If he thinks he should pay more income tax then why not give himself a raise to 5 or 6 million a year instead of 100K?

Shit my salary is more than his. The guy is a fucking hypocrite asshole.

Last edited:

His salary is something like 100K a year so that's what his income tax is based on.

If he thinks he should pay more income tax then why not give himself a raise to 5 or 6 million a year? instead of 100K.

Shit my salary is more than that. The guy is a fucking hypocrite asshole.

And I know that you know how llc's, scorps, inc's work since you're a business owner. Most of O's loyalists eat this stuff up since they really don't know how llc's and different types of business functions work.

• Banned
That's putting it mildly. Obama knows he's playing the system and he's put him on a pedestal for it. Just like the GE CEO. Just like Geithner. Just like having union thugs open a speech for him.

The more I hear and learn the more our president disgusts me.

If he thinks he should pay more income tax then why not give himself a raise to 5 or 6 million a year? instead of 100K.

And I know that you know how llc's, scorps, inc's work since you're a business owner. Most of O's loyalists eat this stuff up since they really don't know how llc's and different types of business functions work.

What frosts my ass is that as the owner of an S corp, if the fucking government (IRS) thinks I don't pay myself a high enough salary I'll get fined and the income that I took as dividends rather than salary will be taxed as salary with penalties and interest tacked on as a good ol' fuck you from the government.

My question is how can a guy who is the CEO of a billion dollar corp get away with only paying himself 100K a year?

I'd like to pay myself 25K and take all my income as dividends taxed at 15% but I can't.

Everyone should be taxed at the same rate, regardless of income. Just because someone makes more, does not give the gubment a reason to steal more from them.

What frosts my ass is that as the owner of an S corp, if the fucking government (IRS) thinks I don't pay myself a high enough salary I'll get fined and the income that I took as dividends rather than salary will be taxed as salary with penalties and interest tacked on as a good ol' fuck you from the government.

My question is how can a guy who is the CEO of a billion dollar corp get away with only paying himself 100K a year?

I'd like to pay myself 25K and take all my income as dividends taxed at 15% but I can't.

You can't, because you're not in the washington circle.

Why isn't this ever the solution?

It's always gotta be "demonize and target" the "other" guy.

And you say it isn't class warfare. My ass

Ah, does the hard reality of accounting really so annoy you, Gramps?

Get used to it.

The reality of the mess we've allowed the MASTERS to make of the US books isn't likely to get better regardless of what party takes the oval office.

Forum List

Back