If the Russians made you vote for Trump, post your story in this thread.

"Look, I'm not saying one Putin ad on The Facebook made me vote Trump, but so what if it did? I still follow Xi's every order!" 000Billy000

I voted for Trump without seeing a Russian Facebook ad.

Who was influenced to vote for Trump by a Russian Facebook ad?
It sounds as ridiculous as Trump saying that social media controls the election or voter fraud
Conservative speech is hindered quite a bit on social media. I mean, people can make threats against the Prez and it’s all good, even his supporters get threatened, and it’s cool. Nothing to see here.

i'll tell you my experience.

… Excuse me. I get choked up when I talk about this…

I was on Facebook. And I started seeing all these stories. They were stories about Hillary Clinton being a mean bitch. There were stories from different people about her being corrupt and trying to sell out the US to globalists and destroy our sovereignty.

All these fake stories made me think that Hillary Clinton was the devil.

It was then that I decided, against my own free will, that I would not pull the lever for the beast that is Hillary Clinton.

Because I have no desire to "feel the Johnson" I was left with only Trump to vote for.

Those goddamn Russians fucked me over.

Iconwah.gif

so even though there was no evidence to any of those claims

even though she had been investigated a ZILLION times by CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS who kept coming back and saying....."we don't have anything on her...."

you chose to vote for a REAL criminal who BRAGS about his crimes, BRAGS about grabbing pussy, and LOVES brutal dictators!

What a fricking drama queen.......

giphy.gif

YOU are a piece of shit
:boo_hoo14:
1ATRIGGERED.gif

It sounds as ridiculous as Trump saying that social media controls the election or voter fraud
Are you claiming "social media" isn't a factor? Go smoke another doob. You're wrong.
How long did it take you to learn Russian fluently?
¿Que?

Forum List

Back