If The Results Are Already In....

Discussion in 'Congress' started by jillian, Sep 15, 2008.

1. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    then why are the candidates still two only two (statistically insignificant) points apart? And why is Obama a point closer to McCain? Could it be that McCain's post Sawwah Bawwacuda bump is de-bumping?

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

just sayin....

so to ninja baby and the others who are trying to play the ref....

you're no closer to the white house than obama is... and the debates are going to tell the story.

So there! pfffffffft....

Now stop treating the most important decision this country has to make like it's a sunday afternoon sports event. :eusa_hand:

2. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    im tellin ya.. by mid october... the flight of the alaskan albatross

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. DarkHalo

DarkHalo Conservative Independent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I'm just curious why the left is so afraid of Palin? She seems to be making them foam at the mouth. I'm not a McCain supporter at all but this paranoia or 'Saranoia' as I have heard it called is incredible.

4. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    Not afraid... disgusted...

she's a nutcase.

5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    She's a certified nutcase. I'm waiting for some day soon when she lets it slip that God is talking to her. :cuckoo:

View attachment $Republican Spin game.bmp

We know for a fact she believes in #6. Though I'm sure together that she and McCain believe in all of those.

And I'm waiting for something like this to slip out of one of their mouths:

"How DARE you question us about the issues!"

:eusa_whistle:

6. DarkHalo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    The interesting part is that we don't have that much longer to wait. I'm no fan of fundamentalists but by the same token I am no more 'offended' by their religion than anyone else's 'religion' no matter what guise it is in.

7. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I think its hysterical that people are here talking about McCain being worried about poll numbers falling.

Obama is, according to the left, the most miraculous amazing politician to come along. We are hearing things like, "a man like this only comes along once in a generation," that he was sent by God...he gives speeches that supposedly seasoned news reporters say is the most important speech of our lifetimes...equal to the speeches of men whose fame and importance have been proven over the course of time and history...

And yet John McCain...the old, out-of-touch white dude...has a lead. And even when he didn't have a lead McCain was safetly holding his own with a man who according to half the media...I should feel privledged to vote for!

LOL. I'm not worried about the polls in the slightest...and to imply that Republicans have anything to worry about in this regard is silliness. Obama should be doing FAR FAR better than he is...and we all know it. He has had more advantages than any other candidate, on the right or left, has had in recent history...and he still hasn't been able to close the deal.

The debates, in my opinion, will seal the fate of this election - but to get your panties in a bunch about polls before the debates is just partisan nonsense, lol. Just relax and stop worrying about it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. DarkHalo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    What I am hearing is a lot of opinion with not much to back it up. Sorta like the people scared of Obamas so called 'Muslim religion'.

9. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    How is there not much to back it up?

She doesn't believe in reproductive choice, even in the face of rape and incest.

I could go through all of her other extremist ideas, but that one's pretty much a deal-breaker for me.

And picking her to get the "hillary women" was truly offensive... as if all we wanted to see was a female in office.

10. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    I'm not offended by their "beliefs". It offends me that they think their beliefs should be put into legislation.