If the religious right is wrong............

Bonnie said:
I think I would address this to Shattered as well. Im not sure where Liberals comne up with this notion that all those who are religious are living puritanical lives or condeming everyone who doesn't somehow measure up to hell? This is beleive is the Left's biggest lie they pertpetuate in order to demean anyone who espouses Christian beliefs, by making them look as though they are these boring and horribly judgemental people

I can tell you that simply is Not The Case At ALL!!

The majority of Christians and Catholics are just doing the very best they can everyday to live by God's commandments, and we all fail most of the time, but we keep trying, and hpoefully wwe can admit when we do fail.
We do not judge other people but simply take a stand as to what is right and wrong. I can honestly tell you that I would never wish Hell anyone period! Most of us know we are all on the same team fighting the forces of evil that permeate every part of our lives, government, that are vigorously attmepting to relegate Christians as a minority that should only be allowed to exist if we stay quiet, well behaved, hidden, and change our beliefs to make everyone who doesn't believe feel better about themselves.

The fact that anyone aspires to live by a code of conduct of decency that is not directly based on religious beliefs tells me that there is an inate goodness that still comes from God, and that is never a bad thing!

sweeping generalizations help people get throught the day ... anyway ... i belive there is inate good beahviour in humans .... i belive that 8 of the 10 comandments are an inate given in humans ... the other two and where thay all come form is subject to debate ....

Forum List

Back