If the races were reversed this would be on every news station in the country.

Sad part is, all these animals are doing is creating the very racism they claim to be against. Every single time, they are just creating one new racists person after another.

These stupid people are actually destroying themselves.

They even turned Jesse Jackson into a racist.

This is what he said about it:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Source: Opinion | In America; A Sea Change On Crime

Well of course. And that's the whole problem. They need to deal with the crime.

And when caught they will be prosecuted. That's the way it works. What gets national attention is when something isn't working like it should.

Hmmm, you sure about that?
a-3.jpg

Sad part is, all these animals are doing is creating the very racism they claim to be against. Every single time, they are just creating one new racists person after another.

These stupid people are actually destroying themselves.

They even turned Jesse Jackson into a racist.

This is what he said about it:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Source: Opinion | In America; A Sea Change On Crime

I doubt that the Rev. Mr. Jackson would say those words today.

What he is said, of course, is what people of EVERY ethnicity would think if they were in that hypothetical situation.

It is truly sad.

For some reason, young people of the ethnicity under discussion were never so violent as they have been since the 1960s.

This video shows several black people assaulting a white person.

One of the comments for the video says, "If the races were reversed this would be on every news station in the country."

I think that's an excellent point.

The mainstream media is trying to create a certain narrative about race, and largely ignores incidents such as this one.

Start at 20 seconds and watch until 50 seconds.

Warning: There is graphic violence in this video.

Here's a local news article about it:

Ocean City, Maryland police investigating after large brawl breaks out on boardwalk, beach

This is not a "brawl." It's an assault, and possibly an attempted murder.

I can't help wondering if we had video evidence of the thousands of examples of police brutality against black people over the years, or the more innocuous examples of racism exemplified by the woman jogger who erroneously accused a black bird watcher of threatening her life, or had somehow been able to capture the hundreds of billions of examples of discrimination against black people that happen every day in every way imaginable............whether scenes like the one in your video would even have happened.

And when caught they will be prosecuted. That's the way it works. What gets national attention is when something isn't working like it should.

Bullshit. I'm not buying this narrative anymore. There is way more black in white violence. Getting caught is irrelevant and arrested. How about blacks stop owning the highest crime rate. It'll be better for everybody.

Bullshit. I'm not buying this narrative anymore. There is way more black in white violence. Getting caught is irrelevant and arrested. How about blacks stop owning the highest crime rate. It'll be better for everybody.

How about we quit arresting people because they sold someone a smoke for 75 cents?

How about we quit arresting people because they sold someone a smoke for 75 cents?

The law is the fucking law. You don't want to be arrested, then don't break it. You don't want to be shot by a cop, then don't resist arrest, fight and run. Blacks don't want to be profiled, then stop being the race that commits well over 50% of the robberies despite only being 13% of the population. "systemic racism" is a nice little buzz phrase, but it's a bunch of bullshit. No amount of tearing down statues, looting, protesting the rare white cop kills black guy incident, and kneeling will fix the issue.

That's the painful truth that no one wants to hear.

The law is the fucking law. You don't want to be arrested, then don't break it. You don't want to be shot by a cop, then don't resist arrest, fight and run. Blacks don't want to be profiled, then stop being the race that commits well over 50% of the robberies despite only being 13% of the population. "systemic racism" is a nice little buzz phrase, but it's a bunch of bullshit. No amount of tearing down statues, looting, protesting the rare white cop kills black guy incident, and kneeling will fix the issue.

That's the painful truth that no one wants to hear.

A big authoritarian government conservative. LOL

Forum List

Back