If the races were reversed this would be on every news station in the country.

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This video shows several black people assaulting a white person.

One of the comments for the video says, "If the races were reversed this would be on every news station in the country."

I think that's an excellent point.

The mainstream media is trying to create a certain narrative about race, and largely ignores incidents such as this one.

Start at 20 seconds and watch until 50 seconds.

Warning: There is graphic violence in this video.

Here's a local news article about it:

Ocean City, Maryland police investigating after large brawl breaks out on boardwalk, beach

This is not a "brawl." It's an assault, and possibly an attempted murder.

And when caught they will be prosecuted. That's the way it works. What gets national attention is when something isn't working like it should.
Just like all the looters in Blue Cities.
The FBI has their Smart Phone MAC Ids, GPS coordinates and time stamps.
Not one will be tracked down and face justice.

And when caught they will be prosecuted. That's the way it works. What gets national attention is when something isn't working like it should.

Many have been arrested.

Many have been arrested.
Link? I really am interested if this technology has been used to track them down.

Many have been arrested.
Link? I really am interested if this technology has been used to track them down.

Scottsdale PD: 34 arrested so far in Fashion Square looting

Accused State Street looter arrested

Long Beach police arrested 28 people, cited 56 during Sunday night's looting, unrest • Long Beach Post News

One of the comments for the video says, "If the races were reversed this would be on every news station in the country."

The mainstream media is trying to create a certain narrative about race, and largely ignores incidents such as this one.

Ocean City, Maryland police investigating after large brawl breaks out on boardwalk, beach

if you are white you need to arm yourself .. blacks do not attack one on one ...cowards never do.

You mean like how the police officer was arrested and put in jail, awaiting trial before any riots or protests?

will they be charged with a hate crime ? no ...

Looting isn't classified as a hate crime so I would have to guess that no they will not.
im talking about the mob beating the crap out of a white guy .

Sad part is, all these animals are doing is creating the very racism they claim to be against. Every single time, they are just creating one new racists person after another.

These stupid people are actually destroying themselves.

will they be charged with a hate crime ? no ...

Looting isn't classified as a hate crime so I would have to guess that no they will not.
im talking about the mob beating the crap out of a white guy .

OK......I don't know, we will have to see, It could be.

Diversity is strength...

If I had started watching the video at 20 seconds I would have felt nothing but pity for the white guy in black shirt. But watching it from start of video it looks to me that the guy instigates the whole incident. First he shoved the white guy wearing red into the shirtless white guy, next he sucker punches red shirt guy, and finally red shirt walks away but black shirt follows and connects with a right hook.

It's no excuse for what happens next, ideally they would have held him for the cops.

If the news covered every black on white hate crime like this is NOTHING else would ever be seen on the news. It would also make whites get off their ass and do something about it. When I watch the Fox 5 news out of Apelanta and they are talking about a shooting or stabbing or carjacking I don't even give a shit because I know 99% of the time its black on black crime.

I can't find this story on CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or the NY Times that seems odd. #sarcasm Apparently only white on black crimes matter.

Sad part is, all these animals are doing is creating the very racism they claim to be against. Every single time, they are just creating one new racists person after another.

These stupid people are actually destroying themselves.

They even turned Jesse Jackson into a racist.

This is what he said about it:

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

Source: Opinion | In America; A Sea Change On Crime

If I had started watching the video at 20 seconds I would have felt nothing but pity for the white guy in black shirt. But watching it from start of video it looks to me that the guy instigates the whole incident. First he shoved the white guy wearing red into the shirtless white guy, next he sucker punches red shirt guy, and finally red shirt walks away but black shirt follows and connects with a right hook.

It's no excuse for what happens next, ideally they would have held him for the cops.

You may be right about those first 20 seconds. I had watched it before I started the thread. Thanks for your comment.

Forum List

Back