If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever makes you feel good. The facts are that this is a two party (sort of) State. The reality is that the dems and repub establishment are working together to destroy this country. That’s why there was a revolution within the repub party. Some of them actually don't want this country destroyed.

I vote for them. They aren't repub establishment, and that's all that matters.

But by all means, you keep supporting the fascists. It's what you do.
You vote for greedy lying scumbags, dupe.

I concur with the Irish Lass. Absolutely no Democrat ever.
Not now. Not with a Democrat controlled government who believes in or condones weaponization of government against their political opposition. Not with a Democrat constituency condoning or encouraging a steady march to a neo-Marxist totalitarianism with our liberties, choices, options, opportunities being stripped from us one by one as I type this. Democrats who are relentless stripping away our history and culture to remake it into one they will totally dominate and control. Democrats largely brainwashed or indoctrinated to the point they don't even see or want to see what they do and how dangerous and destructive it is. Democrats who are going to absolutely hate and there will be much gnashing of teeth when they get what they promote. They are going to hate it as much as the rest of us will.

Whatever makes you feel good. The facts are that this is a two party (sort of) State. The reality is that the dems and repub establishment are working together to destroy this country. That’s why there was a revolution within the repub party. Some of them actually don't want this country destroyed.

I vote for them. They aren't repub establishment, and that's all that matters.

But by all means, you keep supporting the fascists. It's what you do.

Yes, libertarians are just like fascist! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

you are so much fun when you drunk post!

As do you, moron. The difference being normal people did better when Trump was president than any of your corrupt clods.

Glad I am not normal.

I did better under Obama than Bush II, better under Trump than Obama and better under Biden than Trump.

Must suck to be you and have your fortune tied to one party or the other

On a right wing forum. The interesting thing is the number of “other”
This isn’t a right wing forum. It’s pretty moderate, with an underbelly of liberal dingbats and Marxist useful idiots.

This isn’t a right wing forum. It’s pretty moderate, with an underbelly of liberal dingbats and Marxist useful idiots.
LOL. You really don't pay attention do you, dupe? Right wingers outnumber center and left by at least 12 to 1 here. And I'm being conservative. :auiqs.jpg:

Glad I am not normal.

I did better under Obama than Bush II, better under Trump than Obama and better under Biden than Trump.

Must suck to be you and have your fortune tied to one party or the other

I can buy you three times over with what I have in my safe.

My wealth is dependent on me. No one else.

Forum List

Back