If the Kenyan spent $10T and you loved it..Don’t you want Trump to spend at least that?

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?
"Super negro"? "Kenyan"? "Eight year reign of terror"?

And you want to be taken seriously?

I don't think so.

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?

Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you blab at your zero college white boys meetings, an uppity nixxer.
Broke loser, aptly named

I use that scary word CONSTANTLY....I usually use it to describe the disgusting pieces of shits whom happen to be white quilt whackos...Where do you go with that?
Yep, I call white Lefties NI@@ERS.
Piss yourself?
Never see it here
Sucking off your commie benefits?
What do you call zero college white rubes?
Uneducated Patriots?

I call them mules because they carry the piece of shits like you on their backs...They pay the way for most of you filthy fucks.
They founded, they run and fund this nation...Aren’t you glad they did/do? Have you studied ‘dark run’ communities, cities, states and nations?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
I guess next you will be saying knees news gets more viewers than msnbc?

You racism and hatred keep you ignorant of actual facts.

I was waiting for your predictably inane response. It's OK to refer to President Trump as an orange clown (or worse), but any reference to our First Black President in other than glowing terms is racism.

I refer to him as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, but calling him a Kenyan is done for one reason only...and it is not like BL does not have a long and very proud history as a racist on this forum.
Calling him a Kenyan is just calling him what his tranny partner said about him. Are you call Michelle a liar?

It cost a lot to recover from the republican caused economy collapse

I thought it was Billy Blowjob’s policies which led to getting wetbacks and negroes into homeownership that was at the root of it all...no?

No comment on our heroes vagina grabbing and teen dressing room peeping?

Are you a faggot...you don’t grab the pussies of willing women?
Teen dressing room peeping? Was that proven or was that another Kavanaugh like debacle?
“We believe survivors!”
Haha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

I guess our rubes can't research.
Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first two.
Now our manufacturing is officially in recession, 1 % growth forecast.
His cult believes whatever he blabs

uh...you do not think I am a Trump supporter...do you?

I don't think so.

NOPE
Not by pussies...I try to weed you right out by using scary words. It almost works with Golfing Gator and it definitely works with Mac1958 and Slade3200

Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you blab at your zero college white boys meetings, an uppity nixxer.
Broke loser, aptly named

I use that scary word CONSTANTLY....I usually use it to describe the disgusting pieces of shits whom happen to be white quilt whackos...Where do you go with that?
Piss yourself?
Never see it here
Sucking off your commie benefits?
What do you call zero college white rubes?
Uneducated Patriots?

I call them mules because they carry the piece of shits like you on their backs...They pay the way for most of you filthy fucks.
They founded, they run and fund this nation...Aren’t you glad they did/do? Have you studied ‘dark run’ communities, cities, states and nations?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
I guess next you will be saying knees news gets more viewers than msnbc?

English and coherence please.

Trump turned the economy around in less than six months...the magic kenyan didn't want the economy to turn around...dems love poor folk....

Trump didn't turn anything around. The economy was, and had been on an upward trajectory for quite a while when Trump was inaugurated.

You racism and hatred keep you ignorant of actual facts.

I was waiting for your predictably inane response. It's OK to refer to President Trump as an orange clown (or worse), but any reference to our First Black President in other than glowing terms is racism.

I refer to him as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, but calling him a Kenyan is done for one reason only...and it is not like BL does not have a long and very proud history as a racist on this forum.

Yeah, don’t you dare refer to me as a Brit...I’d be super offended.
Barack%2BObama.%2BBorn%2Bin%2BKenya.%2BText%2Bof%2Bbiography%2Bin%2Boriginal%2BHarvard%2BLaw%2BReview%2B1991%2BYear%2BBook.%2B%25231ab.jpg

I don't think so.

NOPE
Not by pussies...I try to weed you right out by using scary words. It almost works with Golfing Gator and it definitely works with Mac1958 and Slade3200

More likely, you expose yourself as a babbling idiot by use of those words, and they don't see much need in dealing with a babbling idiot.

Your wetbacks and other pet humans must be nurtured

lol at BrokeLoser.
Not a racist, he claims.
Or are you?

You can clear it up for once, tell us that you ARE or Aren't a racist!

I don’t hate individuals for their skin color...But I’m a firm believer in stereotyping, facts and statistics...I base many decisions and actions by forecasting and applying probabilities.
In other words, I refuse to dumb myself down and be controlled by PC.
I was taught to operate like an intelligent being should...Sucks huh?

I don't think so.

NOPE

More likely, you expose yourself as a babbling idiot by use of those words, and they don't see much need in dealing with a babbling idiot.

That’s my excuse when my ass gets owned and I’m outclassed.

Trump turned the economy around in less than six months...the magic kenyan didn't want the economy to turn around...dems love poor folk....
Trump didn't turn anything around. The economy was, and had been on an upward trajectory for quite a while when Trump was inaugurated.
They don't know that. Seriously.

So 1% growth is an "upward trajectory?" Do you apply that "logic" to the debt?

Fourth quarter 2016 growth was 2.0%. Today it's 1.9%.

I know talk radio doesn't tell you this stuff, but there's nothing I can do about that.

This is my profession, and you're just another Trumpster.

I know talk radio doesn't tell you this stuff, but there's nothing I can do about that.

You’re not good at what you do...no good, impactful advisor is anti capitalist and pro commie-lite....NONE!

Your profession is listening to talk radio? It figures.

Your profession is listening to talk radio? It figures.
I just exposed your ignorance and you get silly.

Good.

During Oblummers 2 terms you were all elated when he got a stagnant 1% growth while putting the most in poverty since the War on Poverty started.

Forum List

Back