If the Kenyan spent $10T and you loved it..Don’t you want Trump to spend at least that?

You racism and hatred keep you ignorant of actual facts.

I was waiting for your predictably inane response. It's OK to refer to President Trump as an orange clown (or worse), but any reference to our First Black President in other than glowing terms is racism.

I was waiting for your predictably inane response. It's OK to refer to President Trump as an orange clown (or worse), but any reference to our First Black President in other than glowing terms is racism.

I refer to him as the 2nd worst POTUS ever, but calling him a Kenyan is done for one reason only...and it is not like BL does not have a long and very proud history as a racist on this forum.

He spent a lot more than 10 trillion dumb fuck, that is just how much of our kids money he spent.

Not to mention, according to all of your fellow Trump worshipers, the POTUS does not spend any money, only the House can do that.

This thread isn’t about what “Trump worshipers” say weirdo....read the OP again and respond with coherence.

Yes, it is about the hypocrisy of mindless partisan sheep...and you are too fucking stupid to realize you are the head sheep.

Your post take irony to a whole new level and you are too ignorant to enjoy the irony..sad for you.

Haha...you fool, I’ll tell you again, you know nothing about me, you only know what I have allowed you to know...You don’t know where I stand on spending and debt.
Unlike you ignorant fence sitting fools I’m wise enough to know that a politician who may run on TRUE fiscal responsibility will never be elected at the national level...not a fucking chance....Sadly, you Lefties have created a monster in an ever expanding needy underclass of filth....Your wetbacks and other pet humans must be nurtured and fostered by taxpayers. Good job you dumbmotherfuckers.

I guess you know what accusing someone of what you are guilty of?
And
USA "euros say we don't get irony"
Euro "apparently"
Think about it

Could you run that back through your English translation program and post it again? It makes no sense at all.
to a zero college American?
That was the point, sorry you didn't get it
I guess you meant you're?

I have a Masters, so that does not apply to me. So, again...Could you run that back through your English translation program and post it again?

Obama was a disaster that we will be paying for.....for a very long time....

Sounds like you don't have the brains of my daughter who started a $150mm business under Obama??
Too many vacation homes and world travel is a real disaster
She must be very smart....sounds like she sure has you topped.....:21:....does she resemble your boss?.....by any chance....

It cost a lot to recover from the republican caused economy collapse

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?

Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you blab at your zero college white boys meetings, an uppity nixxer.
Broke loser, aptly named

I use that scary word CONSTANTLY....I usually use it to describe the disgusting pieces of shits whom happen to be white quilt whackos...Where do you go with that?
Yep, I call white Lefties NI@@ERS.
Piss yourself?

Trump turned the economy around in less than six months...the magic kenyan didn't want the economy to turn around...dems love poor folk....

How much has the deficit gone up under the con?
How many hundreds of millions has his family amassed.?
Oh, he isn't taking his 400k salary?
Hilarious

We’ve all read numerous posts and editorials from folks telling us how great their lives were during the Super Negro’s eight year reign of terror....It’s no secret that he spent like an 18 year old sailor would in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models.

Ironically, many of the authors of said posts are now bitching about the spending under this Trump Administration. Why are these same people so sure their lives won’t continue to improve?

Why don't you have a few balls and call him what you blab at your zero college white boys meetings, an uppity nixxer.
Broke loser, aptly named

I use that scary word CONSTANTLY....I usually use it to describe the disgusting pieces of shits whom happen to be white quilt whackos...Where do you go with that?
Piss yourself?
Never see it here
Sucking off your commie benefits?
What do you call zero college white rubes?
Uneducated Patriots?

Trump turned the economy around in less than six months...the magic kenyan didn't want the economy to turn around...dems love poor folk....

What turned around?

Not the UE rate..
upload_2019-11-24_14-36-45.png

Not job creation...

upload_2019-11-24_14-37-28.png

Not GDP growth...
upload_2019-11-24_14-38-17.png

not wage growth...
upload_2019-11-24_14-39-27.png

I guess he did take the deficit to heights not seen for a decade...
upload_2019-11-24_14-40-26.png

Broke loser, aptly named

Piss yourself?
Never see it here
Uneducated Patriots?

I call them mules because they carry the piece of shits like you on their backs...They pay the way for most of you filthy fucks.
They founded, they run and fund this nation...Aren’t you glad they did/do? Have you studied ‘dark run’ communities, cities, states and nations?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

What turned around?

Not the UE rate..
View attachment 291455
Not job creation...

View attachment 291456
Not GDP growth...
View attachment 291457
not wage growth...
View attachment 291458
I guess he did take the deficit to heights not seen for a decade...
View attachment 291459

I guess our rubes can't research.
Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first two.
Now our manufacturing is officially in recession, 1 % growth forecast.
His cult believes whatever he blabs

Broke loser, aptly named

Piss yourself?
Never see it here
Uneducated Patriots?

I call them mules because they carry the piece of shits like you on their backs...They pay the way for most of you filthy fucks.
They founded, they run and fund this nation...Aren’t you glad they did/do? Have you studied ‘dark run’ communities, cities, states and nations?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Can you post w/o stupid kid insults?
Is it possible?
Trump u?

Forum List

Back