If The Government Removed The Immunity The Pharmaceutical Companies Were Given For The Vaccines So People Could Sue

For Extremely Adverse Reactions, Like Heart Inflammation & Death, would that result in more Americans voluntarily getting their vaccine shots?

Possibly would get more people to do it.

The REAL question is whether Big Pharma would take the risk. My guess is not only "no" but "fuck no."

That's why I will shoot any motherfucker who attempts to jab me or my family with any of that shit. I will go down in a blaze of glory and take as many as I can with me.

Force vaxxing is likely to cause greater numbers of death by acute lead poisoning (of the FMJ variety) than the virus itself.

No one should be free of liability for their man made products like this.

Possibly would get more people to do it.

The REAL question is whether Big Pharma would take the risk. My guess is not only "no" but "fuck no."

That's why I will shoot any motherfucker who attempts to jab me or my family with any of that shit. I will go down in a blaze of glory and take as many as I can with me.

Force vaxxing is likely to cause greater numbers of death by acute lead poisoning (of the FMJ variety) than the virus itself.
But I thought it was"safe" to take those vaccinations so what is the risk to big pharma?

Just like the Vietnam Vets coming home suffering from Agent Orange, the government finds a way to wiggle out of owning any responsibility for those they murder.

Forum List

Back