If the Democrats win based on a stolen election they will find it impossible to govern

Yeah, I don't get how people dog on a group that's trying to out pedophiles....still trying to figure out why Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington managed to commit suicide, shortly before they were supposed to release a documentary over chid sex trafficking...doesn't make sense...people seem to want to "off" themselves when involved in things like this...
Sounds logical.

The American people will reject Joe Biden's Presidency at every turn. You think Trump had a hard time? Biden will get it worse.
I plan on buying a customized face mask myself stating that the Democrat stole the election--------
So people can see the butthurt from a dozen paces away?
If the Democrats win based on a stolen election they will find it impossible to govern
Democrat or Republican is irrelevant. Cheating on elections became normal since at least Bush Baby Junior. After that cheating and birthplace and paedophile gangs and playing cigars & garages in the White House and all sorts of scandals are all that's left of American politics. The U.S. scoffs at Third World Nations for their primitive structure and non-democratic behaviour ...... but just look at the U.S. today: Primitive and non-Democratic.

A birther AND Q-army?

I didn't know they made you. You're like the Nike Moon Shoe....but with roller skates too!
What are you talking about? Do you know what a scandal is?

So you weren't refering to the birther conspiracy and the Q-anon nonsense with your references to 'cheating and birthplance and paedophile gangs'?
What does "referring to something" have to do with who I am or what I think?

There was no birth place scandal. Or a 'padophile gangs' scandal. There are a pair of baseless conspiracies backed by nothing and concocted by some rather confused folks.

The American people will reject Joe Biden's Presidency at every turn. You think Trump had a hard time? Biden will get it worse.
I plan on buying a customized face mask myself stating that the Democrat stole the election--------
Democrat or Republican is irrelevant. Cheating on elections became normal since at least Bush Baby Junior. After that cheating and birthplace and paedophile gangs and playing cigars & garages in the White House and all sorts of scandals are all that's left of American politics. The U.S. scoffs at Third World Nations for their primitive structure and non-democratic behaviour ...... but just look at the U.S. today: Primitive and non-Democratic.

A birther AND Q-army?

I didn't know they made you. You're like the Nike Moon Shoe....but with roller skates too!

So you weren't refering to the birther conspiracy and the Q-anon nonsense with your references to 'cheating and birthplance and paedophile gangs'?

There was no birth place scandal. Or a 'padophile gangs' scandal. There are a pair of baseless conspiracies backed by nothing and concocted by some rather confused folks.
And how do any of your comments detract from my statement?

A birther AND Q-army?

You referred to a 'birthplace' and 'paedophile gang' scandal.

Neither exist. Just a pair of poorly thought through conspiracies.

A birther AND Q-army?

scandal:
* an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.
* the outrage or anger caused by a scandalous action or event.
* rumour or malicious gossip about scandalous events or actions.

A birther AND Q-army?

scandal:
* an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

None of which match the description of the absurd fantasies of the birther and q-anon nonsense.

The word you were looking for was 'conspiracy'. Probably preceded by either 'silly', 'baseless' or both.

A birther AND Q-army?

scandal:

None of which match the description of the absurd fantasies of the birther and q-anon nonsense.

The word you were looking for was 'conspiracy'. Probably preceded by either 'silly', 'baseless' or both.
I feel very sorry for you. My statement holds true. If you simply don't believe it that's your business but you are trying to slide from under the facts by way of FIRST your lack of reading comprehension SECOND your mild attempt at personal slander THIRD (now that I've schooled you on English definition) you are trying to rewrite the rules of grammar. FOURTH (and the most important) is that you are so obsessed with trying smooth over your mistakes that you haven't looked at my original statement to see if there is any merit in it. But you just carry on ... and on ... and on ... :nono:

A birther AND Q-army?

scandal:

I feel very sorry for you. My statement holds true. If you simply don't believe it that's your business but you are trying to slide from under the facts by way of FIRST your lack of reading comprehension SECOND your mild attempt at personal slander THIRD (now that I've schooled you on English definition) you are trying to rewrite the rules of grammar. FOURTH (and the most important) is that you are so obsessed with trying smooth over your mistakes that you haven't looked at my original statement to see if there is any merit in it. But you just carry on ... and on ... and on ... :nono:

The people you should feel sorry for are the poor deluded souls who believe in both the baseless and silly birther and Q-anon conspiracies.

And your original statement is still useless broken as long as you're refrring to the birther and q-anon conspiraces as 'scandals'. Fix your broken statement....and I'll gladly discuss it with you.

A birther AND Q-army?

scandal:

The people you should feel sorry for are the poor deluded souls who believe in both the baseless and silly birther and Q-anon conspiracies.

And your original statement is still useless broken as long as you're refrring to the birther and q-anon conspiraces as 'scandals'. Fix your broken statement....and I'll gladly discuss it with you.
Oh My God. You understood nothing I said. Let us end this dialogue now because it just gets worse and worse as you get deeper and deeper in trouble.

Are you being told to set the narrative by a disgruntled loser lacking evidence?

Trumpian lemmings nearing the cliff's edge.

{

SAN ANTONIO, Texas, October 27, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Undercover journalists have discovered election fraud on a potentially massive scale in Texas, as voters are bribed and coaxed to vote for Democrats — including changing votes on the ballot.

Project Veritas today released a new video, documenting one woman in particular who claimed that she was “bringing at least at least 7,000 votes to the polls.”

Raquel Rodriguez from San Antonio, who officially works for a homosexual Republican candidate for Congress, Mauro Garza, is secretly a ballot chaser, bribing and coercing voters to change their ballot in favor of Democratic candidates.

The video remains unclear at times. It seems Rodriguez aims to get Democrats into the White House, as well as other positions, while also helping Republican Mauro Garza get elected to Congress. Rodriguez mentioned she intends to “flip all these Dems, but I got to flip them only for him,” meaning Garza.

}

Weird that media with fact checking journalists are regarded as,"fake", but lifestylenews has journalistic credibility.

Information or confirmation?

Kind of depends on the sheep in the Senate.
As far as out on the streets goes, the Dim's brownshirts will continue to burn, loot, and commit mayhem. The Trump/right/GOPers do not have an equivalently violent group to do the same under a Harris presidency. If they did, the govt. response would be violently repressive.

Even some republicans are getting tired of all this whining about stolen elections..finally.Some in GOP break with Trump over baseless vote-fraud claims
Uniparty establishment rinos are in on it
The Lincoln project just announced its supporting some democrats in the 2022 midterms

They don't even fake it anymore ....cmon man

Most of them all crawl up and nest underneath the same plywood together. When the light is shone on them, they all scatter.

Forum List

Back