If The Bees Go Extinct Will Life On Earth Cease to Exist?

R.b539228edca60ca10c68377a908c674a

There was a larger than usual decline in number of hives = die offs or disappearances; especially of commercial ones.
This was due to infestations of the varoa mite, which is still a major problem, but slightly reduced in impact, so far.

It's the domestic honey bee, imported from Eurasia, which is not indigenous. There are hundreds of other types/species though which are pollinators, but don't live in large colonies or produce honey for harvest.

Your post is largely inaccurate, from my experience as a beekeeper, but there is cause for concern.
Much of the pollination work done by honeybees caan't be done by artificial or mechanical means. Most of other native, indigenous bee species are seeing their habitat reduced so they might not be able to adapt and fill the gap.
Ah that’s right, it was a mite causing a lot of issues. I couldn’t remember.

Be happy it wasn't a nest.of wasps (from experience). Bees are beautiful little creatures.

Don't you mean bee happy?

I love this meme.

It was designed to see how stupid people are.

Coffee, Avocados, and Strawberries all self-pollinate, they do not need bees!

Oh I didn't catch that at first LOL 😂

If you've been dealing with this for 15 years, as you claim, and are still having issues and getting stung, you may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

BTW, posters whom get nasty and insulting with me will get similar non-civility in return. You dishonor you avatar.
when britney spears and taylor swift stop being whores, then we all die...I feel safe

Forum List

Back