If the ACA is going to fail so badly...?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Why doesn't the GOP allow it to fail and reap the rewards from the failure? :doubt:

OH! So the GOP is afraid it won't fail and then they will look like fools. I hate to break it to them but.....:lol:

Why doesn't the GOP allow it to fail and reap the rewards from the failure? :doubt:

OH! So the GOP is afraid it won't fail and then they will look like fools. I hate to break it to them but.....:lol:

Or, better yet, pass their own far superior healthcare reform that ensures all Americas have health insurance and access to healthcare that costs less than the ACA.

thats a possibility, but, Imho, they should have let them just go ahead, but, news for you, the bill no longer contains a total defund of obamcare, its to re-enact the obamacare mandate in full for congress and their staffers and a 1 year suspension for the individual mandate....hello.

The bill would help the dems with the aca issues they are having ala software etc....did yo think of that? Why doesn't Obama and Reid jump on that? They already suspended the employer mandate.....or are you going to tell us that any glicth or glitches that come up are just tough shit?

Or, better yet, pass their own far superior healthcare reform that ensures all Americas have health insurance and access to healthcare that costs less than the ACA.

what happened to bending the cost curve?...oh wait...:eusa_whistle:

thats a possibility, but, Imho, they should have let them just go ahead, but, news for you, the bill no longer contains a total defund of obamcare, its to re-enact the obamacare mandate in full for congress and their staffers and a 1 year suspension for the individual mandate....hello.

The bill would help the dems with the aca issues they are having ala software etc....did yo think of that? Why doesn't Obama and Reid jump on that? They already suspended the employer mandate.....or are you going to tell us that any glicth or glitches that come up are just tough shit?

O likes to say, "glitches" to minimize the reality of the Unaffordable HealthCare Act, while his base and the media swoon. I can't wait to see the newly struggling millions go to the polls in 2014. :clap:

Many don't know anything about it, as shown in Jimmy Kimmel interviews.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2scvIFGjE]Six of One - Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act - YouTube[/ame]

if it fails, the economy will be destroyed

everything the Fed does goes over budget or in the hole.

medicare/caid, all way over budget

aca's funding for those with pre-exiting conditions was out of money in May

the facts are there, it's a horrible idea that will do vast harm to the country, for votes and power

That would go against the GOP Golden rule...."The Rich Are First in Line!"

I very much doubt that the ACA is going to "fail". Not gonna happen.

Between allowing for any combination of higher premiums, lower subsidies, more regulations and costs for businesses, higher taxes, longer waits, reduced quality expectations & requirements, higher deductibles & coinsurance and any number of other variables, Our Great & Glorious Leaders in Central Planning have a wide variety of methods at their disposal to keep the ACA alive and kicking, no matter what.

Not kidding.

Last edited:

the facts are there, it's a horrible idea that will do vast harm to the country, for votes and power

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it’s free. – P.J. O’Rourke

Facts are hard things, you know.

National health care in the advanced, industrialized nations cost less per person, give access to all citizens, and their populations are healthier and live longer than ours.

Facts are difficult things, you know.

National health care in the advanced, industrialized nations cost less per person, give access to all citizens, and their populations are healthier and live longer than ours.

They are lot healthier from the get go because people here eat like garbage and don't excercise (their fault), we are much more ethnically diverse than other countries and other countries get to piggy back on America's research and innovation.

They are lot healthier from the get go because people here eat like garbage and don't excercise (their fault), we are much more ethnically diverse than other countries and other countries get to piggy back on America's research and innovation.
Europe is full of immigrants, as well.

That would go against the GOP Golden rule...."The Rich Are First in Line!"

Please give us an excellent reason why every last dem that supports aca didn't sign up already?

If it's the greatest legislation ever, they should demand that they and all Federal employees be on it.

if it fails the economy will be destroyed

if it works the economy will be destroyed.

The base income tax in Germany is 60%

We are talking about health care and cost and longevity and access.

Stay on topic.

The base income tax in Germany is 60%

We are talking about health care and cost and longevity and access.

Stay on topic.

I am on topic

taxes are very high in the eu b/c they pony up for healthcare

O likes to say, "glitches" to minimize the reality of the Unaffordable HealthCare Act, while his base and the media swoon. I can't wait to see the newly struggling millions go to the polls in 2014. :clap:

You know.................most of the "glitches" were because there were 7.5 MILLION PEOPLE trying to sign on to the website TODAY ALONE and their servers crashed from so much traffic. But, it happens to other websites as well that has something that everyone wants.

As far as it being unaffordable? Well, one man on the news this evening stated that he'd had to wait for over 3 hours to process his application, but was glad he waited, and even said that he would have waited all day, because in signing up, he was saving 6,000/year.

Another woman stated that she was living on unemployment (she'd recently lost her job) and had a pre existing condition. Her monthly income was 1,400/month, and if she went through the existing insurance, she'd have had to pay 700/month for healthcare alone. Under the plan she got with Obamacare, she's only having to pay 85/month.

Because the Republicans don't want Americans to suffer.

I tend to agree with you though, I think they should pass it, with the provision that no one can get a waiver and it must be immediate, so everyone feels the pain of it right away.

Forum List

Back