If Russia is evil for interfering with America's election...

Nope. The Moscow project was a bribe of 50 million to the Russians so Trump could build a Trump Tower in Russia. The bribe failed.

Good business move on his part. That 50 million would have been repaid many times over with the billions he could have made with the Tower.

Bribe didn't work so no Trump Tower and no Moscow Project.

Guess Ol' Lesh isn't much of a business man.

You just indicted Trump. That's illegal

Illegal in Russia?

...why isn't America evil for all the elections we've interfered with, all over the world.

Who says it isn't ?

Let's face it, government is evil, always has been, always will be and the American Government is no exception.

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one." -- Thomas Paine

1. Name a foreign election in which we have interfered

2. Provide the official rationale for doing so

3. Provide personal opinion on why we did it, insofar as that opinion diverges from official rationale

4. Judge whether the intervention had an outcome either favorable or unfavorable to the interests of the United States

Who says we wait for an election to interfere with another nation's leadership? Ask Kaddhafi how that works.
Find me one Libyan neighbor-country or one sane person in the United States who thinks we were better off leaving Qhadaffi in power.

...If they "fix this", will you vote for them?
Quite possibly. I have voted Republican almost as often as I've voted Democrat, in a lengthy history of voting.

But it's not me, individually, that they have to recapture and retain... it's those vast legions of Reagan Trump Democrats...

Those hordes of White Blue Collar types who usually vote Dem but who cross the street if they see something they like...

Without them, Republicans can't get elected Dog Catcher on the national level...

...why isn't America evil for all the elections we've interfered with, all over the world.

No, the Americans who conspired with Russia are the evil ones. Apparently the Russian government had repeated contact with 14 members of the Trump campaign during the election and transition.

Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition

The Russians didn't have to interact with the associates of hilary and bill clinton....they talked to them directly, and paid them 145 million dollars to their fake charity....

Find me one Libyan neighbor-country or one sane person in the United States who thinks we were better off leaving Qhadaffi in power.
He had been brought to heel, and those in the slave markets in Libya might have something to say about the current levels of improvement. If they had internet access that is.

Think about it. Did Russia just start their propaganda tricks in freaking 2016? It's what they do and what the CIA has done since Ike was president. The ironic thing is that today's left has become the willing propaganda outlet for foreign anti-American propaganda since Trump was elected president.

3. Provide personal opinion on why we did it, insofar as that opinion diverges from official rationale

4. Judge whether the intervention had an outcome either favorable or unfavorable to the interests of the United States

Who says we wait for an election to interfere with another nation's leadership? Ask Kaddhafi how that works.

That's irrelevant. The fact is, we violently change the leadership of other countries if we want to.

That's irrelevant. The fact is, we violently change the leadership of other countries if we want to.
So are you defending Russia's (evidently successful) attempt to change leadership in America? We should overlook the whole thing and drop sanctions and open backdoor communications on their servers as proposed by Kushner?

No, the Americans who conspired with Russia are the evil ones. Apparently the Russian government had repeated contact with 14 members of the Trump campaign during the election and transition.

Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition

Keep ignoring Russian interaction with Hillary and camp as well. Further, Contact = Collusion???

Not to mention the coups we've sponsored, the assassinations, and the dirty tricks of the CIA for the last 65 years?

Obama interfering in Egypt, Israel, Libya, Syria, and in the US is perfectly fine....his learning about Russia in 2014 and letting Russia co tiny for 2 years is fine with snowflakes....but Russia - after being defended by Obama and Hillary as a friend and given the infamous 'Reset' button to symbolize Obama's and Putin's new friendship - is 'suddenly evil'.

Translation: the intervention was regrettably necessary and appropriate.

Not relevant. It wouldn't have been a US based corporation.

I provided the link...now I have to read it to you as well?

The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA) (15 U.S.C. § 78dd-1, et seq.) is a United States federal law known primarily for two of its main provisions: one that addresses accounting transparency requirements under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and another concerning bribery of foreign officials.[1] The Act was amended in 1988 and in 1998, and has been subject to continued congressional concerns,[2] namely whether its enforcement discourages U.S. companies from investing abroad.[3]

Keep ignoring Russian interaction with Hillary and camp as well. Further, Contact = Collusion???
Well tell us about it, leftofleft. I get confused when I hear that Putin wanted Trump to win because he hated Hillary in one ear and then that Russians who do nothing without Putin's approval are pumping the Clinton's full of interchangeable rubles in the other. Who told you this? Where did you hear it?

Similar to the rallying cry of "Who will pay for the wall?", and the crowd shouts "Mexico!", and then the question is repeated louder and the answer shouted louder, and repeated again in the same mantra. But he doesn't ask that one anymore, does he? Nor do his adoring advocates give it much thought. Now he threatens to shut down government because the House (meaning you and me) wont agree to pay for the wall he promised Mexico would pay for.

Not to mention the coups we've sponsored, the assassinations, and the dirty tricks of the CIA for the last 65 years?

Absolutely.

Obama went to Britain and interfered with the Brexit vote.

POS?

Forum List

Back