If Republicans want their kids to be uneducated, DON'T INTERFERE!!

More than 1 million students to miss school as teacher revolt hits North Carolina

West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arizona, Kentucky, Colorado, and North Carolina.

Those are the states where teachers are walking out. Look at those states. That's were you get people who believe in magical creation over science and evolution.

These people think algebra is "fuzzy math" because it uses letters.

Republican calls algebra "fuzzy math" for using letters with numbers.

Why even bother? Let them go.

Come on, these are people who think college is bad for America.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Why would they invest in school for their children when they think college is a mistake and a bad thing?

Leave them alone. We need vegetable and fruit pickers. If migrant workers aren't going to be let in, let Republicans do those jobs. That's all they will be qualified for anyway.

The way colleges are today, they are bad for America

Your contempt for Christianity makes you a bigot.
Not believing in a silly "magical creation" makes one a bigot? :71:

I'm agreeing with you guys.

So don't go to college. It simply doesn't take for your kind.

New foreign student enrollment at U.S. colleges and universities doubled since Great Recession

Republicans think College is bad for America. The rest of the world want a US college education because they think it's the best in the world.

This is why listening to Republicans will rot your brain. They are unstable and brainwashed. Is it any surprise they voted for a con man and a scam artist?

This has to be the second most moronic thing I have read on this forum. Most, maybe all of the Republicans I know are very well educated, have great jobs, and careers, plus most of their kids are well educate. We value education, not indoctrination.

I will say today the cost of college is out of control, but there are ways to do it efficiently. I'll match my two degrees with yours any day, if you have any, and I went to two of the best schools in the East.

New foreign student enrollment at U.S. colleges and universities doubled since Great Recession

Republicans think College is bad for America. The rest of the world want a US college education because they think it's the best in the world.

This is why listening to Republicans will rot your brain. They are unstable and brainwashed. Is it any surprise they voted for a con man and a scam artist?
So oh bright one tell us all what's smart about getting a college degree and being 100k in debt at the end vs going to a trade school and finishing with MAYBE 10k in debt and you end up making the SAME amount of money?

More than 1 million students to miss school as teacher revolt hits North Carolina

Those are the states where teachers are walking out. Look at those states. That's were you get people who believe in magical creation over science and evolution.

Why would they invest in school for their children when they think college is a mistake and a bad thing?

Leave them alone. We need vegetable and fruit pickers. If migrant workers aren't going to be let in, let Republicans do those jobs. That's all they will be qualified for anyway.
You are a moron. My mother was a teacher in North Carolina and guess what she taught? SCIENCE AND MATH! Her students loved her because she made education fun and they did great with it. Oh and college IS bad for America because its overpriced and not worth the cost in debt. Better to go to a trade school and learn a trade for a fraction of the cost and make just as much or more than what you can get a college degree to do.

Yeah, a white supremacist tells you that education is bad.

Yes, a white supremacist who WANTS TO GO TO COLLEGE is telling you that college is bad. Also wants his kids to go to college

Most worried about getting my 2 oldest through high school and into college. In 10 years they will be 21 and 18 so. Other than that hoping my wife graduates college,gets a great job and moves us into the middle class,Hope we can afford to buy a home soon enough.

I am 33 years old,have a GED and a Class B cdl which I never got to use due to a back injury requiring surgery RIGHT after I got my CDL and at this time my driving record is so bad no trucking company would take a chance on me and pay the high insurance. Been on disability due to the back injury but I am sick and tired of sitting around doing nothing,now wife is in college for medical assistant and I want to do something as well problem is I have NO CLUE what I want to do.

Would LOVE to be a librarian but its a 4 year degree and would be online because only 1 college which is a pain to get into,would LOVE to be a history teacher again same issue its 4 year degree. I tried college once at a technical college and didn't even get through 1 semester because I foolishly went into Computer Science because I liked computers only to realize I found it EXTREMELY boring to want to work on them etc so I quit....dumb move now that I look back....so any ideas here? I thought about being a Paralegal but reading on it says most people want a 4 year degree now and I just don't have the patience to get through that...I think I can push myself to get a 2 year degree though...I just don't have the patience to take pointless classes like college wanted me to do...I have applied for a Library Assistant job but doubt I will get it as it prefers someone who speaks Spanish as well as English but who knows. So any ideas?

Oh and I would love to get into heavy equipment operation but not much around here for that there are schools but not exactly got the money for it. I am going to call the department of labor tomorrow because they sent me something that says they will pay to retrain me in something but I need some clue as to what I want to do before I do that or its just a waste of time. I am interested in being a game warden but don't have the physical abilities and I have a record that's been sealed but still it would hold me back from that. I really have no interest in being a drag on society any longer its grown very old I just want to support my family best I can and wife going back to college has lit a fire under my ass.

You are a moron. My mother was a teacher in North Carolina and guess what she taught? SCIENCE AND MATH! Her students loved her because she made education fun and they did great with it. Oh and college IS bad for America because its overpriced and not worth the cost in debt. Better to go to a trade school and learn a trade for a fraction of the cost and make just as much or more than what you can get a college degree to do.

Yes, a white supremacist who WANTS TO GO TO COLLEGE is telling you that college is bad. Also wants his kids to go to college

Most worried about getting my 2 oldest through high school and into college. In 10 years they will be 21 and 18 so. Other than that hoping my wife graduates college,gets a great job and moves us into the middle class,Hope we can afford to buy a home soon enough.

I am 33 years old,have a GED and a Class B cdl which I never got to use due to a back injury requiring surgery RIGHT after I got my CDL and at this time my driving record is so bad no trucking company would take a chance on me and pay the high insurance. Been on disability due to the back injury but I am sick and tired of sitting around doing nothing,now wife is in college for medical assistant and I want to do something as well problem is I have NO CLUE what I want to do.

Would LOVE to be a librarian but its a 4 year degree and would be online because only 1 college which is a pain to get into,would LOVE to be a history teacher again same issue its 4 year degree. I tried college once at a technical college and didn't even get through 1 semester because I foolishly went into Computer Science because I liked computers only to realize I found it EXTREMELY boring to want to work on them etc so I quit....dumb move now that I look back....so any ideas here? I thought about being a Paralegal but reading on it says most people want a 4 year degree now and I just don't have the patience to get through that...I think I can push myself to get a 2 year degree though...I just don't have the patience to take pointless classes like college wanted me to do...I have applied for a Library Assistant job but doubt I will get it as it prefers someone who speaks Spanish as well as English but who knows. So any ideas?

Oh and I would love to get into heavy equipment operation but not much around here for that there are schools but not exactly got the money for it. I am going to call the department of labor tomorrow because they sent me something that says they will pay to retrain me in something but I need some clue as to what I want to do before I do that or its just a waste of time. I am interested in being a game warden but don't have the physical abilities and I have a record that's been sealed but still it would hold me back from that. I really have no interest in being a drag on society any longer its grown very old I just want to support my family best I can and wife going back to college has lit a fire under my ass.
Reading comprehension not your strong suite eh? I want my kids to go to college in EUROPE where education and not MONEY is the motivating factor. Oh and I am in college but LMAO good luck ever getting money from me! I ain't paying SHIT! If I could do things over I sure in the hell would have found an apprenticeship or tech school. Actually my first school was a tech school. I got my CDL's at a tech school.

If only you were serious. If only you really would just leave people alone. But that's not exactly in the liberal DNA, is it?
sheeet

It's Republicans that want to legislate women's bodies.

They want to kill the gays.

They are against equal rights.

and so on.

So many problems in the country would go away if hateful Republicans stopped attacking people.

That's true enough, but let's get back on topic. Are you really saying that we should just leave them alone? Let them education their kids the way they want and stop interfering? Because if you're serious, it's the most libertarian thing you've ever posted and I applaud it.

Are you? Could you do that? Could you just go with "live and let live"? I'm kinda doubting it, to be honest.
Yea, leave them alone.
How do you think their kids are going to treat their parents when they find out their parents ruined their lives? I suspect family gatherings won't be a fun place to be.

This has to be the second most moronic thing I have read on this forum. Most, maybe all of the Republicans I know are very well educated, have great jobs, and careers, plus most of their kids are well educate. We value education, not indoctrination.

I will say today the cost of college is out of control, but there are ways to do it efficiently. I'll match my two degrees with yours any day, if you have any, and I went to two of the best schools in the East.
Two degrees.

A BS in Bible Study and a BS in Science.

Nothing but BS.

Reading comprehension not your strong suite eh? I want my kids to go to college in EUROPE where education and not MONEY is the motivating factor. Oh and I am in college but LMAO good luck ever getting money from me! I ain't paying SHIT! If I could do things over I sure in the hell would have found an apprenticeship or tech school. Actually my first school was a tech school. I got my CDL's at a tech school.

Yeah, I must have a reading comprehension problem, seeing as I didn't see the word Europe anywhere.

You said you want your kids to go to college. Not university. In Europe they go to university. In the UK college is for 16-18 year olds who don't go to high school after 16.

Yes, US colleges are too fucking expensive. But then again you're mostly on the right and it's mostly the right that push for expensive college so their kids get an unfair advantage.

If only you were serious. If only you really would just leave people alone. But that's not exactly in the liberal DNA, is it?
sheeet

and so on.

So many problems in the country would go away if hateful Republicans stopped attacking people.

That's true enough, but let's get back on topic. Are you really saying that we should just leave them alone? Let them education their kids the way they want and stop interfering? Because if you're serious, it's the most libertarian thing you've ever posted and I applaud it.

Are you? Could you do that? Could you just go with "live and let live"? I'm kinda doubting it, to be honest.
Yea, leave them alone.
How do you think their kids are going to treat their parents when they find out their parents ruined their lives? I suspect family gatherings won't be a fun place to be.
Maybe. But if you're truly embracing "live and let live", rather than the usual social engineering crap, I'll give you props.I think you've grown!

Republicans/conservatives are against any studies of human behavior and thought that might challenge their indoctrination process. All is best left unsaid: slavery, Jim Crow, the Russian revolution and the conditions that caused it, the rise of Nazi fascism in Germany in the 1930's, the place of misogynist thought in world religions, the violent past of the world's religions like the real "witch hunts,' with their torture and murder., the massacre of the Cathars, the Armenian genocide., the savage treatment of Native Americans by the Europeans. This is just to name a few of the many atrocities that occurred in human history that these morons want to cover up instead of instructing the young to learn from them and the moral failures they represent and not to repeat them.

What if people don't all think the same? What if there is/isn't a supreme being? What if a powerful leader was right or wrong?

Such a wonderful part of my education growing up was a teacher assigning us to write a paper asking our view of a particular question regarding an event from history or a current event and requiring that we explain our answers. If one agreed, why? If not, why? It was a challenge for us. Judging from sites like USMB, there are people who hate this sort of challenge to think out their stands on the issues confronting them.

No, it's his obvious contempt for a whole group of people, based on religious beliefs.

That is what makes him a bigot.

Obviously.

No, it's his obvious contempt for a whole group of people, based on religious beliefs.

Obviously.
I'm sorry. Are you talking about Muslims and Republicans?

sheeet

and so on.

It's up to you to make that happen

They don't, but thanks for playing.

Obviously.
I'm sorry. Are you talking about Muslims and Republicans?

Not all republicans are religious. Are you really that stupid?

OH, wait, I get it, that was just a "zinger". YOu were just insulting republicans by comparing them to Muslims.

That was bigoted on so many levels.

But you don't care.

Also, as all you did was post an insult, here is one for you. FUck you.

sheeet

and so on.

here are some republicans

1430504773638.jpg

It's the kids who are going to suffer. Republicans want the boys to be ready for jobs in box factories and chicken plants and for the girls to be ready to spread their legs. Repubs want to ready American children to accept abuse without complaint and without any respect for themselves.

democrats want the boys to spread their ass cheeks and the girls to wear strap ons

of course this is just as much hyperbolic bullshite as yours

It's the kids who are going to suffer. Republicans want the boys to be ready for jobs in box factories and chicken plants and for the girls to be ready to spread their legs. Repubs want to ready American children to accept abuse without complaint and without any respect for themselves.

democrats want the boys to spread their ass cheeks and the girls to wear strap ons

of course this is just as much hyperbolic bullshite as yours

Usually, people of whatever political stripe want to prepare their children for a successful adulthood. These morons do not. Their kids are the ones who will have three kids before they are 22 and support them by waiting tables and working in factories (such as they are), then break up over money.We need more doctors, nurses, medical researchers, tech workers, scientists, and engineers, The Asians are going to kick their asses, and all over right-wing obsessions, including with sex.

They are bringing everyone down with them

Forum List

Back