If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

The Senate can do nothing. That is what they have done in two years. Nothing.

You putz, they can investigate, same as the House. When crimes are found, they can refer them to the Department of Justice, same as the House.

You're truly fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

Here’s your answer Simp, who cares? Let you Dimtards investigate them again. 7 years of going after Trump and nothing. You clowns couldn’t solve a Jumble.

We got Trump out of office.

tenor.gif

You putz, they can investigate, same as the House. When crimes are found, they can refer them to the Department of Justice, same as the House.

You're truly fucked in the head, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:
Let them know what you want and get back to me with their response. Until you can do that do not bother me.

LOLOL

Dayum, ya perverted sissy. Every time I think you can't show you're any dumber, you prove me wrong.

All I did was post that Adumb Schifferbrains had his Story Time taken away from him. Hell, he won’t even be on the committee.

You claimed I was dumb for posting that, so show me where my post was wrong, Simp. keep in mind I said nothing about the Senate, which you diverted to.

Is Schifferbrains still running the committee? That’s a yes or ………..oh wait, those yes or no questions are too hard for you.

Grow a brain, then use it to learn English, Halfwit.

All I did was post that Adumb Schifferbrains had his Story Time taken away from him. Hell, he won’t even be on the committee.

You claimed I was dumb for posting that, so show me where my post was wrong, Simp. keep in mind I said nothing about the Senate, which you diverted to.

Is Schifferbrains still running the committee? That’s a yes or ………..oh wait, those yes or no questions are too hard for you.

Grow a brain, then use it to learn English, Halfwit.
I guess Faun is afraid to tell us if Schifferbrains will still be running the committee.

Forum List

Back