If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

No, denied and censored.

rotfl-gif.288736

Well my reality is backed by proof. Where even you finally confessed there is no proof to back yours.
What proof? You have always said you do not have to prove a thing. Let's have an answer to that. This should be good.

Editing posts is a rules violation and the last refuge of the desperate, Simp.

LOLOLOLOL

Once again, you prove you're illiterate, ya sissy...

You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.

... and that's what I did. But thanks for whining like a 3 year old. Literally had me laughing at you out loud.

What proof? You have always said you do not have to prove a thing. Let's have an answer to that. This should be good.

I said that about a specific claim you made, and I challenged, which you then tried to get me to prove you were wrong since you couldn't prove yourself right.

I said that about a specific claim you made, and I challenged, which you then tried to get me to prove you were wrong since you couldn't prove yourself right.
Are you a child? Let's have a real answer.

LOLOLOLOL

Once again, you prove you're illiterate, ya sissy...

You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.

... and that's what I did. But thanks for whining like a 3 year old. Literally had me laughing at you out loud.
You edited more than that one post. But the funny thing about that particular post is what you edited out was me mocking you for trying to defend your Pedo Messiah by claiming there is no evidence he showers naked.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

You edited more than that one post. But the funny thing about that particular post is what you edited out was me mocking you for trying to defend your Pedo Messiah by claiming there is no evidence he showers naked.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

Aww, you poor sick, perverted, illiterate fuck, that was the post you whined about.

Forum List

Back