If our nation was only comprised of those whom Democrats champion what would things look like?

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”
Let that resonate for a second.

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?

Thats easy, look at any of the homeless encampments in LA, San Jose or San Fagcisco. It's what happens when democrats run a state so its easy to extrapolate.

Could you be more stupid?

He'd have to be a liberal in order to be more stupid.

You really need to find a new nom de plume. Nothing I've read posted by you has been substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

How about Idiot-Grammar-est - rings a bell.

Gee, here's a suggestion....don't read them, dumbass.

Do you have a point to make, or is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

It is was my point (is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?); sorry you are too biased not to understand.

My inference is you wanted the Trump base to believe you're are well read, 'cause they felt such a quote was equivalent to Cogito ergo sum (not that many of them knows who wrote that, or what he meant by it).

wry...

the same quote describes Republicans.

Get off your high horse.

(You're liable to get a nose bleed at that altitude)

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”
Let that resonate for a second.

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?

Thats easy, look at any of the homeless encampments in LA, San Jose or San Fagcisco. It's what happens when democrats run a state so its easy to extrapolate.

Could you be more stupid?

He'd have to be a liberal in order to be more stupid.

You really need to find a new nom de plume. Nothing I've read posted by you has been substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

How about Idiot-Grammar-est - rings a bell.

Gee, here's a suggestion....don't read them, dumbass.

I'm from the school that anyone can provide some information I don't know, no matter how stupid, mentally retarded or ignorant they may be.

Clearly, this is rare given the education and ignorance of most Trump supporters, and those who claim to be independents, and yet rarely act as it they are (most seem to be Randians); and self proclaimed conservatives who have no clue as to what a conservative or liberal ideology entails.

Like this...

getty_514325215_160691.jpg

We’re not interested in your foolish portrayal...We want the truth based on those things you hate....FACTS, STATISTICS and DATA.
Back to the drawing board bud...leave you retard nobility and emotions behind and tell us the truth.

As a troll you're not interested in anything but getting the DJT base to give you accolades.

How would our nation look if we were to live up to the vision left us by the framers of COTUS in the Preamble?

This is a question we've struggled with for centuries.

Haha..the Preamble...boy you’re not cherry picking at all. One tiny piece in a huge puzzle constructed by the founders.
I’ve said it a million times before...had we never deviated from the framers vision we would be a likeminded, less diverse, much safer, much more productive nation. That’s not even debatable

It's not a tiny piece, The Preamble is a vision statement and a mission statement which ought to be considered before any policy or bill is promulgated by any POTUS.

Do you have a point to make, or is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

It is was my point (is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?); sorry you are too biased not to understand.

My inference is you wanted the Trump base to believe you're are well read, 'cause they felt such a quote was equivalent to Cogito ergo sum (not that many of them knows who wrote that, or what he meant by it).

wry...

Get off your high horse.

Those Republicans have been called RINO's and tossed under the bus. Trump's base has become defenders of a fool, they have been led away from the Republican Party, and are now members of the idiot fringe.

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

wry...

Get off your high horse.

Those Republicans have been called RINO's and tossed under the bus. Trump's base has become defenders of a fool, they have been led away from the Republican Party, and are now members of the idiot fringe.

bud, it didn't start with Trump.

The last president that was actually close to being a 'man of the people' was Teddy Roosevelt, and he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

wry...

Get off your high horse.

The last president that was actually close to being a 'man of the people' was Teddy Roosevelt, and he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Trump is no TR. JFK was born wealthy, and he too was a man of the people. Both served our nation during war time, another example of the differences of wealthy men standing with the hoi polloi; Trump is a Plutocrat, not a Republican, not a conservative and does not believe in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

wry...

Get off your high horse.

Trump is no TR. JFK was born wealthy, and he too was a man of the people. Both served our nation during war time, another example of the differences of wealthy men standing with the hoi polloi; Trump is a Plutocrat, not a Republican, not a conservative and does not believe in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

another 'pig' standing on two legs.

Forum List

Back