If Oswald was a patsy like he claimed - he had a full day to spill his guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
clammed up on Saturday during repeated interrogations.

Oswald is the -fly-in-the-ointment of wacko conspiracy theorists -always has to be accounted-for........

The limo driver shot JFK - lol;...................................................

Last edited:

Oswald is the -fly-in-the-ointment of wacko conspiracy theorists -always has to be accounted-for........

The limo driver shot JFK - lol;...................................................

That is the reason why I can't get next to Oswald acting as a part of a larger conspiracy...he didn't finger anybody when he spoke to the press. Or leave a "time bomb" for his wife to mail to the papers if there was a double-cross.

I used to believe that he was a cog in a larger machine but it's more and more apparent that he acted alone.

As with 9/11, the more whacky conspiracy theories are flung out there implicating everybody from George Bush to MLK to, now, the driver of the car, the more solid the Commission reports become.

Well Jack Ruby..spilled his guts..but I digress:

A commie kills a liberal.

Then gets shot by the mob.

Stop me if you heard that one before..

What about the "curtain rods" that Oswald carried with him to the Texas School Book Depository on the morning of Nov 22, 1963?

Sorry bout that,

1. I think oswald did it, and I'm glad Ruby shot the loser in the guts!
2. I met oswalds brother, who is a real-estate broker in the Fort Worth area, he looks pretty much like lee harvey.
3. Can you imagine having to live with that, knowing full well your own brother murdered President Kennedy?
4. lee's brother said, he takled to his brother lee, in jail, before he was shot the next day, and he knew right away when he laid eyes on him, he did it, they spoke and he could tell his brother was lying his ass off.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Blantanly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys as always I see.Candy idiot troll will love you for that.you guys will get on good.your lack of research has been exposed as usual in the fact that he was held in the interrogation room for several hours without being tape recorded a violation of police procedures.thats something police routinely do even for a minor committing shoplifting.dont believe me,ask your local policeman.lol.

you can either continue to live in denial and listen to trolls like candycorn and posner,or you can face the the truth and read through the posts of people such as Bfgrn,myself,7eleven and others or you can read that book that shreads to pieces Posners lies "Case Open." its up to you.

Last edited:

Blantanly ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys as always I see.Candy idiot troll will love you for that.you guys will get on good.your lack of research has been exposed as usual in the fact that he was held in the interrogation room for several hours without being tape recorded a violation of police procedures.thats something police routinely do even for a minor committing shoplifting.dont believe me,ask your local policeman.lol.

you can either continue to live in denial and listen to trolls like candycorn and posner,or you can face the the truth and read through the posts of people such as Bfgrn,myself,7eleven and others or you can read that book that shreads to pieces Posners lies "Case Open." its up to you.

It should be pointed out that the three usernames in bold type....ALL DISAGREE ON HOW JFK WAS KILLED. Yet rimjob claims all three are correct.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think oswald did it, and I'm glad Ruby shot the loser in the guts!
2. I met oswalds brother, who is a real-estate broker in the Fort Worth area, he looks pretty much like lee harvey.
3. Can you imagine having to live with that, knowing full well your own brother murdered President Kennedy?
4. lee's brother said, he takled to his brother lee, in jail, before he was shot the next day, and he knew right away when he laid eyes on him, he did it, they spoke and he could tell his brother was lying his ass off.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wasn't aware he had a brother.

Oswald acted alone. All the evidence, forensics, and ballistics support it.

I suspect Oswald always dreamed of doing something massive, which is what led him to shoot the president. After that, the enormity of what he did sank in and he became scared and claimed he was a "patsy".

You are wrong about the recording. They didn't do that as SOP in 1963. Learn to read.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I suspect Oswald always dreamed of doing something massive, which is what led him to shoot the president. After that, the enormity of what he did sank in and he became scared and claimed he was a "patsy".

your hysterical.:lol:you like him obviouslsy have done zippity do daw research.either that or like him,your in denial.

your hysterical.:lol:you like him obviosly have done zippity do daw research.either that or like him,your in denial and dont know anything about the evidence,facts and ballistics other than the propaganda you have heard from the warren commission report.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

your hysterical.:lol:you like him obviosly have done zippity do daw research.either that or like him,your in denial and dont know anything about the evidence,facts and ballistics other than the propaganda you have heard from the warren commission report.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your name calling totally inspires me to consider your point.

Whatever the hell that is.

you got reading comprehension problems because i never called you names anywhere here.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo: as usual you destroy your case.You have demonstrated countless times before in the past with government conspiracys that your in denial and afraid of the truth and ignore evidence,facts and witness testimonys and only see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear,this one being no exception,so keep on telling your fairy tales like you just did,agent candycorn aka obamamerican here,loves you for doing just that.

Last edited:

Short-bus boy has no point.

i love how you love to talk to yourself troll.just shows how pathetic and sad your life really is.

He said he was a patsy (scapegoat), not a sacrificial lamb or a martyr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back