If Obama withhold SocSec check, will he be impeached?

Don't be stupid, Stephanie. The ridiculous notion that everybody on welfare is looking for a free ride is just plain idiotic. But that's what the right wing thinks. Bunch of dopes.

wtf? that is NOT what I asked you.
I asked, WHY did the Obama choose to USE SS checks INSTEAD OF SAYING, we can't guarantee WELFARE CHECKS WILL GO OUT.

Or funding federal wildlife areas or the Robert Byrd Library of Midnight basketball...or etc

In a never ending quest to end ignorance, here is a brief overview of TANF which even CrusaderFrank and Stephanie may understand:

About TANF Program

From the link:

"Under the welfare reform legislation of 1996, (the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act – PWRORA – Public Law 104-193), TANF replaced the welfare programs known as Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), the Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS) program and the Emergency Assistance (EA) program. The law ended federal entitlement to assistance and instead created TANF as a block grant that provides States, territories and tribes federal funds each year. These funds cover benefits, administrative expenses, and services targeted to needy families. TANF became effective July 1, 1997, and was reauthorized in February 2006 under the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005."

I guess in theory he could be impeached.

Impeachment, as we now know thanks to recent impeachments, is entirely a POLITICAL matter and requires no evidence of a real crime or misdemeanor.

I'm actually hoping for Default. It will force them to make real cuts immediately. Might as well face this horrendous problem right now. No more kicking the can down the road. The time is now.

I asked, WHY did the Obama choose to USE SS checks INSTEAD OF SAYING, we can't guarantee WELFARE CHECKS WILL GO OUT.

Or funding federal wildlife areas or the Robert Byrd Library of Midnight basketball...or etc

In a never ending quest to end ignorance, here is a brief overview of TANF which even CrusaderFrank and Stephanie may understand:

About TANF Program

From the link:

"Under the welfare reform legislation of 1996, (the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act – PWRORA – Public Law 104-193), TANF replaced the welfare programs known as Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), the Job Opportunities and Basic Skills Training (JOBS) program and the Emergency Assistance (EA) program. The law ended federal entitlement to assistance and instead created TANF as a block grant that provides States, territories and tribes federal funds each year. These funds cover benefits, administrative expenses, and services targeted to needy families. TANF became effective July 1, 1997, and was reauthorized in February 2006 under the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005."

I didn't mention welfare! Why of all the $4Trillion in spending did he decide he had to starve our Seniors?

Why?

Why was that the first and only thing he mentioned?

Not Ethanol subsidies

Not Obamacare

Nope, he went right for the jugular

Did crusaderfrank and stepanie run away? Without so much as a thank you for educating them (is that possible?) that TANF checks are not issued by the US Treasury and their attack on President Obama was based on ignorance and - dare I say - partisan bias.

Don't be stupid, Stephanie. The ridiculous notion that everybody on welfare is looking for a free ride is just plain idiotic. But that's what the right wing thinks. Bunch of dopes.

So sorry CF, I suspected you had cut and run. This post imples you agreed with Stepanie in re welfare checks. Maybe you're not as dumb as she, but that is kinda hard to imagine given your track record.

Did crusaderfrank and stepanie run away? Without so much as a thank you for educating them (is that possible?) that TANF checks are not issued by the US Treasury and their attack on President Obama was based on ignorance and - dare I say - partisan bias.

LOL, you did nothing.
The question was, why did Obama CHOOSE to use seniors and SS checks.

INSTEAD of saying. I CAN'T QUARANTEE THAT WELFARE checks WILL GO OUT.

most people know the answer, but you all just want to DEFLECT from that.

If a Default happens,the Government will have to choose which Bills to pay. If the President chooses not to send SS Checks out,that's all on him. He will have to pay a price for that. Impeachment? Maybe.
Thanks for the sensible tone. Maybe, sure. Probable, not at all.

LOL, you did nothing.

You really are dumb. I suggest you study the theory of holes. Since the US Treasury does NOT send out Welfare Checks the President would have no reason to suggest, "I can't guarantee welfare checks will go out".

If a Default happens,the Government will have to choose which Bills to pay. If the President chooses not to send SS Checks out,that's all on him. He will have to pay a price for that. Impeachment? Maybe.
Thanks for the sensible tone. Maybe, sure. Probable, not at all.

I suspect LibocalypseNow is 'thinking' we still have debtor prisons and if we have prisons for debators, not paying ones bills is a crime. Therefore, he 'reasons' if President Obama does not pay the bills he has committed a high crime or misdemeanor.

In his mind this is rational.

About TANF Program

From the link:

Were is the part about the States paying again?

LOL, you did nothing.

You really are dumb. I suggest you study the theory of holes. Since the US Treasury does NOT send out Welfare Checks the President would have no reason to suggest, "I can't guarantee welfare checks will go out".
Because the majority of the people wouldnt be outraged for the welfare as they would be for the SS checks. People who get SS checks worked for that money unlike the people who just sit on welfare for generations at a time. I know I will be ticked since my husband is a disabled veteran after serving and that is another thing he threatened. Yeah, just like the last supposed shut down. Dont pay our military but still give to the welfare people.. Because you know they vote for him:cuckoo:

LOL, you did nothing.

Because the majority of the people wouldnt be outraged for the welfare as they would be for the SS checks. People who get SS checks worked for that money unlike the people who just sit on welfare for generations at a time. I know I will be ticked since my husband is a disabled veteran after serving and that is another thing he threatened. Yeah, just like the last supposed shut down. Dont pay our military but still give to the welfare people.. Because you know they vote for him:cuckoo:

actually, the largest single group on welfare is WHITE single mothers.

nice try... but fail...

and hint: just because you try not to use the words, doesn't mean it's not clear you're a racist loser.

thans for playing.

nice try... but fail...

and hint: just because you try not to use the words, doesn't mean it's not clear you're a racist loser.

thans for playing.
UM where in my quote did I mention RACE one time.. You threw the race card not me:cuckoo: Why does the left always throw out the race card when they have nothing else to contribute:eusa_whistle:

nice try... but fail...

thans for playing.
UM where in my quote did I mention RACE one time.. You threw the race card not me:cuckoo: Why does the left always throw out the race card when they have nothing else to contribute:eusa_whistle:

They're used to it.

nice try... but fail...

thans for playing.

When all else fails, call the other guy a bigot. That's what they do.

nice try... but fail...

thans for playing.

When all else fails, call the other guy a bigot. That's what they do.

You are an imbecile.

Forum List

Back