If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
Guns don't kill people gun free zones do.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Look this gun free zone nearly did LOL
151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg
Hey dip shit that is called responsibility and being safe from morons like you who would drop a loaded gun and shoot your dick off

No dumbass.It's admitting they know their own rhetoric is bullshit.
So do you run with scissors all the time?

That's a pretty accurate description of the situation. Gun nuts are hypocritical when they demand the risk be taken in every other situation except where they gather.
Dummy being safe of your own volition isn't the same as some needle dick from the government telling us we have to

Look this gun free zone nearly did LOL
151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg
Hey dip shit that is called responsibility and being safe from morons like you who would drop a loaded gun and shoot your dick off

No dumbass.It's admitting they know their own rhetoric is bullshit.
So do you run with scissors all the time?

That's a pretty accurate description of the situation. Gun nuts are hypocritical when they demand the risk be taken in every other situation except where they gather.
Dummy being safe of your own volition isn't the same as some needle dick from the government telling us we have to

I'm sure you resent stop signs too.

The President can not order that because he has no role in the Constitutional process. The Congress can, but it takes a 2/3rd majority to ratify a Constitutional ammendment and that will never happen.

Congress can and does pass laws that make it harder for everyone but criminals to obtain firearms.

It's a hypothetical question in the realm of playing cowboys and Indians and who gets to be the cowboys. The question was a kid-question and some can see themselves as John Wayne strapping on their two guns. Next time I got dibs on being Tonto.

When Obama orders the Gun Confiscation act of 2016, I will report all gun owners I know and laugh as they meekly surrender their guns

I can't wait for all the gun owners to pee themselves when the Obama gun confiscation squads come through

When Obama orders the Gun Confiscation act of 2016, I will report all gun owners I know and laugh as they meekly surrender their guns

Were that to happen I fear that your neighbors, knowing what a douche you are, would stop by for a personal visit first. I doubt you would be able to do much after that.

Forum List

Back