If Obama Ordered A General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

If Obama Ordered General Confiscation of Firearms, Would You Comply?

• Total voters
I already explained myself. And no, the definition of treason does not change from person to person. So you trot along and read the definition of treason, and traitor, and maybe your understanding will improve.
You think a political difference makes someone a traitor. I am not the one that needs to learn the definitions of treason and traitor.

Ill give you one more chance to prove you aren't a chicken shit coward - give us some examples of what you think these "traitors" of the united states believe or have done
No, I don't think that. I think being a traitor makes a person a traitor. Again, you're lying. I've been perfectly clear.
so explain what you mean by "traitor?"
or are you too chicken shit to tell us what you think?

As I said multiple times, a traitor is someone who commits treason.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness;
sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
high treason, lèse-majesté;
apostasy;
literaryperfidy
"the treason of Benedict Arnold will be recounted for centuries"
antonyms: allegiance, loyalty

the action of betraying someone or something.
  • plural noun: treasons
    "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness...
I just copied that from the boxed definition that came up when I googled treason.

You should try google for those words you don't understand. It's great.
and you believe that there are treasonous traitors among us, correct? well who are they? what do they do or believe that you think makes them in to traitors?

I do think so! Anyone who knowingly poses a threat to the safety and well being of Americans, and the security of our country, or helps someone else to do so is a traitor.

Is that you? I don't know. Probably.

lets make gun buyers view videos of gun death the aftermath.......bring the gun owner in annually for a mental evaluation...if you buy a lot of ammo go and investigate you...

You think a political difference makes someone a traitor. I am not the one that needs to learn the definitions of treason and traitor.

Ill give you one more chance to prove you aren't a chicken shit coward - give us some examples of what you think these "traitors" of the united states believe or have done
No, I don't think that. I think being a traitor makes a person a traitor. Again, you're lying. I've been perfectly clear.
so explain what you mean by "traitor?"
or are you too chicken shit to tell us what you think?

As I said multiple times, a traitor is someone who commits treason.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness;
sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
high treason, lèse-majesté;
apostasy;
literaryperfidy
"the treason of Benedict Arnold will be recounted for centuries"
antonyms: allegiance, loyalty

the action of betraying someone or something.
  • plural noun: treasons
    "doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness...
I just copied that from the boxed definition that came up when I googled treason.

You should try google for those words you don't understand. It's great.
and you believe that there are treasonous traitors among us, correct? well who are they? what do they do or believe that you think makes them in to traitors?

I do think so! Anyone who knowingly poses a threat to the safety and well being of Americans, and the security of our country, or helps someone else to do so is a traitor.

Is that you? I don't know. Probably.
but that's very vague. you must have specific people in mind when you think about traitors.

are there politicians or political movements you find traitorous? which ones?
(if it's the texas secessionists i totally get it, although even i am being a bit facetious when i call them traitors)

Last edited:
Republicans love to present made up scenarios where they are the victim and imagine how that would be.

Republicans love to present made up scenarios where they are the victim and imagine how that would be.
12313916_974002135992992_250707738084540795_n.jpg

Hey If Obama tried to take your wife, what would you do?

Paraphrase "hate Obama, I'm tough"

Republican Fuck witticism

A few abuse the social safety net so lets get rid of the social safety net........

A few abuse guns so we need more guns and more gun everywhere in bars in Churches in schools and obstetric wards............

Just because someone is 24/7/365 at the ISIS recruitment site in no reason for "these liberals" to deny that person getting assault rifles and 20,000 rounds of ammo....Ebola is dangerous this guy is not.......

Are those the only traitors? Why do you think i want to disarm the public?
You should look up the word traitor if you don't know what it means....
I eant to know who you consider to be traitors. Obviously you include me - who else? Is it all democrats? All liberals? Everyone that disagrees with you? Please, if you want a group of people dead you should probably be able to tell us who they are specifically
Look it up. Then you'll know. First you said traitors were anyone who disagree, then you asked me to explain what a traitor is...which I did. At this point it's obvious that you are ignorant of the definition, or retarded. Look it up. When I say I want traitors dead, I mean I want traitors dead. If you don't know what a traitor is, look it up.
Obviously people can have differing definitions of traitors. For instance while you consider those that would pass amendments and gun contol laws aimed at disarming the populace traitors i would disagree with that assessment.

So can you explain yourself? How do you decide who is and who is not a traitor? Why are you too afraid to answer?
I already explained myself. And no, the definition of treason does not change from person to person. So you trot along and read the definition of treason, and traitor, and maybe your understanding will improve.
In England the word traitor was used pretty loosely, make a nasty comment about the king and it was treason and bingo the punishment. When the framers made our Constitution they were careful to define treason and it would take a Constitutional Amendment to change the definition.

I voted no, even though I'm in Australia. If I had a gun, I'd consider it my deathline. I'm expecting the need to fall on my sword anyday. Trouble is, I don't have one.

Guns don't kill people gun free zones do.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Look this gun free zone nearly did LOL
151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg
Hey dip shit that is called responsibility and being safe from morons like you who would drop a loaded gun and shoot your dick off

No dumbass.It's admitting they know their own rhetoric is bullshit.
So do you run with scissors all the time?

Guns don't kill people gun free zones do.

Look this gun free zone nearly did LOL
151207-gun-nut-logic.jpg
Hey dip shit that is called responsibility and being safe from morons like you who would drop a loaded gun and shoot your dick off

No dumbass.It's admitting they know their own rhetoric is bullshit.
So do you run with scissors all the time?

That's a pretty accurate description of the situation. Gun nuts are hypocritical when they demand the risk be taken in every other situation except where they gather.

Forum List

Back