If Obama grants millions amnesty with the swipe of his pen what will the recourse be?

10402621_267430720127110_1286739289575260685_n.jpg

right, jake. try to dismiss those who destroy your ideology with facts. Sorry, it won't work.

You have no ideology other than hate, and you don't deal in facts.

The TPM as a force is spent, as witness Justin Amash's rejection of those who helped him get to Congress in 2012. As he said, "those folks [the teapers] are effing weirdoes"

wrong again, the hate is coming from you intolerant assholes on the left. I personally don't hate anyone. I may hate what a person believes but not the person himself/herself. and some TP people are weirdoes, so are many on the far left-------Pelosi, Reid, Sharpton, Jackson, Whoopi, Sarandon, Baldwin. Whats your point?

No one hates you, blowfish, only the hateful lies you put on people.

You have no ideology other than hate, and you don't deal in facts.

The TPM as a force is spent, as witness Justin Amash's rejection of those who helped him get to Congress in 2012. As he said, "those folks [the teapers] are effing weirdoes"

wrong again, the hate is coming from you intolerant assholes on the left. I personally don't hate anyone. I may hate what a person believes but not the person himself/herself. and some TP people are weirdoes, so are many on the far left-------Pelosi, Reid, Sharpton, Jackson, Whoopi, Sarandon, Baldwin. Whats your point?

nothing I have said is a lie. you are the liar by maintaining two user names on this board and switching between them from thread to thread. Why not dump RW and just be Jake? you aren't fooling anyone.

The TP movement is failing quickly because it is anti-freedom and anti-constitution.

All the smoke and mirrors change nothing.

You have no idea what collectivism or marxism mean, and you are simply pissed the GOP turned its back of you guys.

You brought your demise on yourselves.

Yeah, and al Qaeda has been defeated.

nothing I have said is a lie. you are the liar by maintaining two user names on this board and switching between them from thread to thread. Why not dump RW and just be Jake? you aren't fooling anyone.

You are only fooling yourself, blowfish.

Go to the mods if you think I am a sock or control a sock.

I would need only 1/10th of my board name to keep revealing your hate and lies.

Run along now.

The TP movement is failing quickly because it is anti-freedom and anti-constitution.

You have no idea what collectivism or marxism mean, and you are simply pissed the GOP turned its back of you guys.

That was a lie that the far right neo-cons sold you.

The jihadists will always be there, and the best way to handle it is diplomatically and as a LEO issue.

The jihadists will always be there, and the best way to handle it is diplomatically and as a LEO issue.

No, Obama said it and his administration keeps repeating that lie.

Dems will loose the next few elections... Pretty simple really.

You, like so many others on the right, just do not understand the electorate at all. While Republicans will continue to control the House due to the big advantage they have in the way Congressional Districts are currently drawn, they have no such advantage when it comes to the Senate or the White House. Now, I know there is a slight chance Republicans could win back control of the Senate this year, but they will lose it again in 2016 when they will be the ones defending the vast majority of seats rather than the Dems. As for the White House, I do not see Republicans having any chance in Hell of winning against any moderate Democrat. The only possible scenario where Republicans could win the White House in 2016 would be if we had a Bush/Warren or Bush/Biden matchup, and even then I'm not sure Bush could win.

BTW, as much as you cons do not like Bush, he is your best bet. Of course, I have been saying this for quite some time.

Dems will loose the next few elections... Pretty simple really.

You, like so many others on the right, just do not understand the electorate at all. While Republicans will continue to control the House due to the big advantage they have in the way Congressional Districts are currently drawn, they have no such advantage when it comes to the Senate or the White House. Now, I know there is a slight chance Republicans could win back control of the Senate this year, but they will lose it again in 2016 when they will be the ones defending the vast majority of seats rather than the Dems. As for the White House, I do not see Republicans having any chance in Hell of winning against any moderate Democrat. The only possible scenario where Republicans could win the White House in 2016 would be if we had a Bush/Warren or Bush/Biden matchup, and even then I'm not sure Bush could win.

BTW, as much as you cons do not like Bush, he is your best bet. Of course, I have been saying this for quite some time.

You are a victim of the left wing media and its propaganda. The electorate is much more right leaning than they are telling you. You will see this November and in November 2016. The american voters are rejecting failed liberalism, rising debt, no job growth, and stupid international policies.

Obama said it, does he speak for the "far right neo-cons" whoever the fuck you think that is.

Run along now.

Are you claiming that jake and RW are not the same person? yes or no.

Run along now.

Have filed a complaint? Yes or no?

Run along now.

I may, but an honest answer would prevent it. Both user names say the same stuff, use the same sentence structure, and are never on line at the same time. Why not ditch one of them and be honest about who you are?

I may, but an honest answer would prevent it. Both user names say the same stuff, use the same sentence structure, and are never on line at the same time. Why not ditch one of them and be honest about who you are?

RW and I think alike on many thing, yes.

We are educated individuals using a proper syntax and diction. He is probably more 'proofy' than I am, though.

Yes, we are on at the same time now and then.

You problem is that you slapped by both of us regularly.

Contact RW, I am sure that he agrees making you look stupid brightens up his day.

Complain all you want. "Rule Nine:

Socks. If you think someone is a sock by all means report it, we will investigate using the tools at our disposal. If that poster is still around after that then we were unable to determine that poster was a sock and there is no need to continually harangue us over it, I don't care what you believe. Proof, not suspicion is the key.

blowfish, I don't answer to you and I don't care what you think.

Seal the border in every we can.

Business and illegal employee sanctions must become lethal to corporations.

Immigration reform.

All in one bill. The far right cannot be trusted to do the first intially and then the second and third. They will lie.

Forum List

Back