If Notre Dame can beat beat Michigan at home

This season sucks so far. All the teams I like are losing and all the teams I hate are winning.

Hopefully October will turn things around.

Oh,

I hope ND plays 'Bama and 'Bama drops 60+ on them in front of the whole country.

I can't believe the ACC is bowing down and kissing the golden ring and doing the same stupid thing the Big East did in letting them pull their Indy BS in football while benefiting from the basketball conference.

I don't care if they are going to play 5 ACC teams every year. All in or nothing, put the logo on and play USC, Navy, and whatever B1G team then Miami, BC, FSU, and the rest of the conference. Let them keep the NBC deal and their millions but be a member of the conference.

This is Bush League Swofford!

None of the other major conferences would allow ND to pull this crap.

Mora sucked as a Seahawks coach.. Maybe college will be better for him.
Are the Seahawks for real this season?

Yup! If not for a few easily caught dropped balls we should have beaten the Cards in their stadium by two TDs. We absolutely dismantled Dallas at home last weekend.

We will know fo show tommorrow night as the Green Bays will be coming to the house of pain.

Our rookie QB can be frustrating to watch but he seems to be getting better with each game. He was 4 and 0 in pre season. I'm starting to think he's the real deal. At least he speaks in complete sentences at his PCs. :lol:

If we can do to Arron Rogers what we did to Romo this might just be our season..that is if the injury deal doesn't do us in. And if we practice in a big refergerator for the playoffs in the cold Midwest North. We had so many dropped balls in Chicago it was way past an embarrassment. OR we could just start winning enough games to have the home field advantage.. THERE'S a thought! :clap2:

Allen has more money than god so maybe he will buy a snow blowing machine for our indoor practice field this year if we don't have the HFA. :lol:

Last edited:
This season sucks so far. All the teams I like are losing and all the teams I hate are winning.

Hopefully October will turn things around.

Oh,

I hope ND plays 'Bama and 'Bama drops 60+ on them in front of the whole country.

I can't believe the ACC is bowing down and kissing the golden ring and doing the same stupid thing the Big East did in letting them pull their Indy BS in football while benefiting from the basketball conference.

I don't care if they are going to play 5 ACC teams every year. All in or nothing, put the logo on and play USC, Navy, and whatever B1G team then Miami, BC, FSU, and the rest of the conference. Let them keep the NBC deal and their millions but be a member of the conference.

This is Bush League Swofford!

None of the other major conferences would allow ND to pull this crap.

If we do see them in the BCS Championship, we will slaughter them.

As for this partially joining a conference, I agree its bullshit. Either be an independent or join a conference.

Looks like Oklahoma is very beatable for the Irish - OU looked terrible against Kansas St.

I think their defense can keep Stanford in check.

USC at the end - that makes me the most nervous.

The BCS title game will be Bama vs Oregon.

Notre Dame is consistantly one of the most over rated programs in college, because (for nostalgia's sake) everyone wants them to be good.

The reality is, they aren't. I doubt this year is much different.

Michigan claims 11 NCs - just like ND - but most over those were in the days of no facemasks and leather helmets.

Alabama claims anything they can get - probably up to 15.

I think USC is around 11 also.

I'm thinking Alabama and Oregon but we aren't that far into the season. Oregon St. could mess a lot of things up in the PAC-12.

ND could have claimed NCs in 1964, 1989, and 1993.

Were definately the best teams in 64 and93.

But they only claim the eleven slam-dunks.

Michigans NC were in the leather helmet and no facemasks era.

USC claims legit titles.

Bama claims evertything.

ND could have claimed NCs in 1964, 1989, and 1993.

Were definately the best teams in 64 and93.

But they only claim the eleven slam-dunks.

Michigans NC were in the leather helmet and no facemasks era.

USC claims legit titles.

Bama claims evertything.

Yep, we do. Of course, some of the older titles predate any unanimous polls. But the best thing is, not only do Bama fans claim them, the sports media quotes them as well.

Forum List

Back