Democrat Politician Warns Jewish Voters

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU7Ctg7ddPo]Democrat Politician Warns Jewish Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe more Democratic Jews will wake up and see that Obama hates Israel and jewish people.

He is now actively involved in the Republican campaign to get a war against Iran - preferably before the election in order to scramble a race that Obama now looks as if he could win. He is pulling a Cheney, equating Salafist Sunni mobs in Libya with the Shiite dictatorship in Iran:

"Iran is guided by a leadership with an unbelievable fanaticism. It's the same fanaticism that you see storming your embassies today. Do you want these fanatics to have nuclear weapons?”​

More: Is Netanyahu Trying To Blow Up The Election? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Maybe more Democratic Jews will wake up and see that Obama hates Israel and jewish people.
Isn't "Lovebears65" the same OP who started the discredited "WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead" thread?

He has the audacity to start yet another "anti-Obama" thread in the same forum without bothering to apologize for misleading members with false information in the last one?

Last edited:
Isn't "Lovebears65" the same OP who started the discredited "WTF. Our marines were NOT allowed Live AMMO at the embassy and now people are dead" thread?

He has the audacity to start yet another "anti-Obama" thread in the same forum without bothering to apologize for misleading members with false information in the last one?

Were Marines issued live ammo in Egypt? Were there even marines in Benghazi?

Fox Guest Hypes Discredited Rumor That Marines At Cairo Embassy Were Barred From Carrying Live Ammunition
September 13, 2012

Tonight Fox allowed a guest to perpetuate a debunked myth, born on right-wing blogs, that U.S. Marines at the U.S. embassy in Cairo had been banned from carrying live ammunition, even though hours earlier the Marine Corps had dispelled that rumor.

This morning, conservative national security blog Night Watch began hyping a rumor that U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson had banned Marines protecting the embassy in Cairo from carrying live ammunition. The unconfirmed report was quickly picked up by right-wing blogs, including Breitbart.com, The Washington Free Beacon, and Glenn Beck's TheBlaze. (As of this writing, only The Washington Free Beacon had corrected its story.)

In response, the U.S Marine Corps discredited the rumor, calling it "not accurate." From the Corps congressional liaison's memo:

The Ambassador did not impose restrictions on weapons or weapons status on the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) detachment. The MCESG Marines in Cairo were allowed to have live ammunition in their weapons. The Ambassador and Regional Security Officer have been completely and appropriately engaged with the security situation. Reports of Marines not being able to have their weapons loaded per direction from the Ambassador are not accurate.

Fox Guest Hypes Discredited Rumor That Marines At Cairo Embassy Were Barred From Carrying Live Ammunition | Blog | Media Matters for America
Even the OP's own source, The Washington Free Beacon, has "corrected" the story upon which "Lovebears65" based his thread.

As for involving America in yet another war in the Middle East to prove its loyalty to Israel, shouldn't "hawks" in the Republican Party at least wait until the Democrats extract the nation from the last 2 wars and attempt to repair some of the damage?

Last edited:
Hussein Obama despises Israel.. He's long been known for being a HUGE part of the Palestinian movement. He has straight and strict ties to Rashid Khalidi, who is a well known Anti-semite and has direct ties to Terror groups and even raised funds for them. This President is an enemy of the small tiny beacon of freedom. He can't even hide his disdain it's sooo thick.

Allies of Palestinians see a friend in Obama - Los Angeles Times

Yes, you called that correctly. In the other thread, she used marines as tools, and in this thread she is using Jews as tools.

I believe I will neg her.

Yes, you called that correctly. In the other thread, she used marines as tools, and in this thread she is using Jews as tools.

LOL .. what do you mean you BELIEVE you will. YOU know DAMN well you will because you have such a sorry lonely life you have to stalk me on the message boards. I feel honored that I upset you so much , that your every waking moment is when will you get to Neg me again LOL.. I bet you get upset when the system says you cant and you count down when you can again.. Such a sorry lonely life you live..

LOL .. what do you mean you BELIEVE you will. YOU know DAMN well you will because you have such a sorry lonely life you have to stalk me on the message boards. I feel honored that I upset you so much , that your every waking moment is when will you get to Neg me again LOL.. I bet you get upset when the system says you cant and you count down when you can again.. Such a sorry lonely life you live..
You give yourself too much credit. I neg people that use marines and Jews as tools.

Out of curiosity, what grade level in reading did you achieve? I'm going to guess not quite eighth.

I don't know what it is about liberals who neg rep soo much.. I think it's the whole bed-wetting crybaby stuff? I think I have neg repped a total of 5 times in two years.. I think it's rather childish for the most part and serves no purpose really.. just a hissy fit.

You give yourself too much credit. I neg people that use marines and Jews as tools.

Out of curiosity, what grade level in reading did you achieve? I'm going to guess not quite eighth.

You neg yourself alot?

You neg yourself alot?
All the time. But not for using marines and Jews for tools.

Forum List

Back