If No One Today Owned Slaves...

Virtually every property management company and owner endured when the law first went into effect. Something you already know.

If you rented to blacks, your white tenants left in droves and your property value dropped like a rock. If you did not, you were sued. It was a tough time to own rental properties.

As for the racism of President Donald Trump.

what%20Trump%20has%20done-X2.jpg

Trump%20race%20accomplishments-X2.jpg
Excuses excuses...😄

/——/ I understand why democRATs want to tear down statutes of democRAT confederates so future generations won’t know about what they did.
I'm more than happy to teach children that Democrats like Robert E Lee were pieces of human shit from a shit culture. It's your buddy Kondor that has a problem with that. 😄

I'm more than happy to teach children that Democrats like Robert E Lee were pieces of human shit from a shit culture. It's your buddy Kondor that has a problem with that. 😄
I don't have a problem with your race-centric disrespect for a highly respected and beloved American military leader.

Your opinion is not reflective of a majority of Americans, therefore it is not terribly important in the broader scheme of things.

Once LibProgs lose political power again on the national level - and that's coming - the opinion will no longer be operative.

The anti-CRT movement is just warming-up... there is much, much more to come... and CRT will be dumped into the dustbin.

I don't have a problem with your race-centric disrespect for a highly respected and beloved American military leader.

Your opinion is not reflective of a majority of Americans, therefore it is not terribly important in the broader scheme of things.

Once LibProgs lose political power again on the national level - and that's coming - the opinion will no longer be operative.

The anti-CRT movement is just warming-up... there is much, much more to come... and CRT will be dumped into the dustbin.
You keep saying my opinion isn't reflected by the majority but they just scrubbed Robert E Lee's name off of West Point and your fellow Republicans are disavowing any cultural connection to Robert E Lee because they're ashamed to be associated with him. 😄 As far as you ever being the majority again, well you clowns haven't won the popular vote since 2004 so good luck with that one. 😁

All this talk about white racism, and yet, no discussion of how blacks have a higher ingroup bias than any other race in the US.

Whites overall have a lower ingroup bias than any other group. White liberals apparently even have an outgroup bias.

All this really shows is that it's natural for most groups to prefer their own. There's a strong evolutionary instinct for it. And in the non-West, it's not controversial to admit it. Only the West could make it a big deal.

It's easy for whites to pretend they aren't a race, but that's what psychiatrists call psychosis. Apparently, you have it. You don't even know what CRT is and what you think it is ain't going anywhere. Curried Goats opinion is a lot more prevalent than idiots like you think. You live in a right-wing bubble. This is the reality of Robert E. Lee:

“The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known &ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.” -Robert E. Lee

All this talk about white racism, and yet, no discussion of how blacks have a higher ingroup bias than any other race in the US.

Whites overall have a lower ingroup bias than any other group. White liberals apparently even have an outgroup bias.

All this really shows is that it's natural for most groups to prefer their own. There's a strong evolutionary instinct for it. And in the non-West, it's not controversial to admit it. Only the West could make it a big deal.
These are lies and the talk of white racism is done because of the system white racism controls. So try again because what you read at Stormfront isn't reality.

These are lies and the talk of white racism is done because of the system white racism controls. So try again because what you read at Stormfront isn't reality.
There are multiple studies that have confirmed the biases I mentioned. The most recent one came from the Pew Research Center, if I remember correctly. They aren't a white supremist group.

Nevertheless, the racial bias in America is substantially lower than in various homogeneous societies.

Then why do Republicans keep trying to talk about today's Democrats and slavery?

There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow. First, not all Republicans were for racial equality. The Party had several factions in the beginning. One was the Radical Republicans. The Radical Republicans were for the eradication of slavery. They were not conservatives. Frederick Douglass was a Radical Republican. Lincoln was moderate politically. He opposed the expansion of slavery but did not believe in racial equality.

As the country began splitting up, a great panic started consuming the outgoing Buchanan administration and members of congress. They wanted to keep the union together. They did not want the south to leave. They did not want war. President Buchanan declared secession was a constitutional crisis and then asked Congress to develop a plan to keep the south in the union.4 He wanted Congress to assure the southern states that slavery would be protected once Lincoln took office. Congress offered over fifty different proposals trying to keep the union together. In the end, congress settled for a proposal by Republican Thomas Corwin. It is called the Corwin Amendment, or more accurately, the slavery amendment.

The Corwin Amendment is a proposed amendment to the United States Constitution that has never been adopted, but owing to the absence of a ratification deadline, could still be adopted by the state legislatures. It would shield slavery within the states from the federal constitutional amendment process and from abolition or interference by Congress. Although the Corwin Amendment does not explicitly use the word slavery, it was designed specifically to protect slavery from federal power. The out-going 36th United States Congress proposed the Corwin Amendment on March 2, 1861, shortly before the outbreak of the American Civil War, with the intent of preventing that war and preserving the Union. It passed Congress but was not ratified by the requisite number of state legislatures.

Several Southern states attempted to secede after the 1860 presidential election, eventually forming the Confederate States of America. Several federal legislative measures, including the Corwin Amendment, were proposed during this period in the hope of either reconciling the sections of the United States or avoiding the secession of the border states. Senator William H. Seward and Representative Thomas Corwin, Republicans and allies of President-elect Abraham Lincoln, introduced the Corwin Amendment, which was endorsed by the outgoing president, James Buchanan. Because it was only ratified in a handful of Northern states and Kentucky, the amendment failed to achieve its goal of preventing civil war and preserving the Union. Ultimately, it fell out of favor during the Civil War.

This was proposed by 2 republicans, it's documented fact and it's time republicans stopped posting disingenuous junk. Blacks know the history and the more you think we are stupid enough to fall for your tale and keep trying to tell it, the more we will refuse to become Republicans.
I would ask for elaboration and clarification, but who the hell cares. It's another liberal idiot thread by MDK.

There are multiple studies that have confirmed the biases I mentioned. The most recent one came from the Pew Research Center, if I remember correctly. They aren't a white supremist group.

Nevertheless, the racial bias in America is substantially lower than in various homogeneous societies.
How about you start naming laws and policies created by blacks that were/are purposefully enacted to exclude whites? That's a more accurate indicator of bias. Whites having a low in group bias only proves that whites have a bigger out of group bias. Furthermore, to ignore the continuing racism by whites against blacks to try making the claims you did is simply a willful choice to deny reality.,

And nobody is talking about other societies. It's really easy to be white and talk about how low racism is here because you don't face it. Any number higher than zero is too much racism.

I would ask for elaboration and clarification, but who the hell cares. It's another liberal idiot thread by MDK.
You can't read anyway. Besides the OP is very clear.

How about you start naming laws and policies created by blacks that were/are purposefully enacted to exclude whites? That's a more accurate indicator of bias. Whites having a low in group bias only proves that whites have a bigger out of group bias. Furthermore, to ignore the continuing racism by whites against blacks to try making the claims you did is simply a willful choice to deny reality.,

And nobody is talking about other societies. It's really easy to be white and talk about how low racism is here because you don't face it. Any number higher than zero is too much racism.
Affirmative Action overall has been used to favor blacks and Latinos at the expense of whites and Asians, particularly in college. Asians are less negatively affected in the workplace, however. As far as whether blacks enforced or enacted these policies, you could say some were involved, but since blacks aren't the majority, it would be hard for them to enact or enforce things without white help.

I'm not saying racism doesn't exist here. I'm just saying fixating on it just leaves you weakened by it. Victimhood is only profitable if you're specifically in the race hustle industry, which has a limited number of jobs.

And when Latinos become the majority or at least the single largest group here, they're not going to be sympathetic to your screeds.

It's a dog eat dog world. Nobody is going to move you ahead in life out of sympathy, so get over it.

Biden said: "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black" I read your post, brother. Democrats are the worst enemy of the negro. Or America. Or white. Or common sense. Or capitalism. Or law and order. Democrats don't care about anything they can't exploit. Democrats are not your friend, they despise us, and they will pander to any cause if it gets them power or money. That is all they care about. Get that the through your thick cranium, MDK.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back