If Newt Gingrich Hasn't Been Actively Engaging In Racist Dog-Whistle Rhetoric

I am curious. What is this "place" the woman was referring to? Can anyone answer that?

I'm shocked the crowd didn't shout "White Power!".

And yet, no one else is shocked. Because there wasnt anything racist about what Newt said.

You miss the whole point of the thread.

Why did that Deep Southern White Female PERCEIVE it to be that New "Put Juan Williams in his place?"

Do you know what dog-whistle politics and rhetoric is?

I'm seeing such idiotic uses of the race card by the media lately. They are hanging themselves. :lol:

Then why did a Deep Southern White Female perceive Newt to have put Juan Williams "In His Place?"

Newt employs the old Southern Strategy - YouTube

What other than blatant racism could be derived from that statement?

Note: Newt glibly, smugly and smarmingly accepted her thanks. So he KNOWS what he's doing.

Your thoughts.

my thoughts are is that's all ewe and msnbc dew is throw down the race card.. An African American woman asks Mitt for help, he helps, and msnbc went all racist about it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

who gives a shit anymore?

Having spent some time in the South and knowing the history of the Civil Rights movement, it is pretty ignorant for someone to forget the history of how words became synonymous with degrading black people there.

Words and phrases like:

Uppity

Boy (when used to refer to ADULT men)

know your place

It was what it was, people.

Yep,, Southern demoncrats were racist as hell. I'll grant you that. But it has nothing whatsoever to do with Southern Republicans.

Then why did a Deep Southern White Female perceive Newt to have put Juan Williams "In His Place?"

Note: Newt glibly, smugly and smarmingly accepted her thanks. So he KNOWS what he's doing.

Your thoughts.

She almost fucked up and took responsibility. but she caught herself, backed up and said "it's the Republicans dammit." ????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having spent some time in the South and knowing the history of the Civil Rights movement, it is pretty ignorant for someone to forget the history of how words became synonymous with degrading black people there.

Words and phrases like:

Uppity

know your place

Yep,, Southern demoncrats were racist as hell. I'll grant you that. But it has nothing whatsoever to do with Southern Republicans.
Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans, you mean. The same people that with the passing of the Civil Rights bill couldn't switch party affiliation FAST ENOUGH.

Words and phrases like:

Uppity

know your place

Southern Democrats and Southern Republicans, you mean. The same people that with the passing of the Civil Rights bill couldn't switch party affiliation FAST ENOUGH.

Lester Maddox and George Wallace had nothing to do with the Republican party they lived and died as segregationist hate mongering Democrats. Deal with it. They were the men that the Republican Martin Luther King was marching against.

I am curious. What is this "place" the woman was referring to? Can anyone answer that?

And yet, no one else is shocked. Because there wasnt anything racist about what Newt said.

Why did that Deep Southern White Female PERCEIVE it to be that New "Put Juan Williams in his place?"

I'm seeing such idiotic uses of the race card by the media lately. They are hanging themselves. :lol:
What does this have to do with that Deep Southern White Female Republican's clear PERCEPTION that what Newt did was "put Juan Williams in his place?"

What does the media have to do with that?

Note: No one has been able to address this directly as yet. All I see is strawmen about the media and references to other acts of racism, supposedly on the Democratic side.

Interesting...

What does this have to do with that Deep Southern White Female Republican's clear PERCEPTION that what Newt did was "put Juan Williams in his place?"

What does the media have to do with that?

Note: No one has been able to address this directly as yet. All I see is strawmen about the media and references to other acts of racism, supposedly on the Democratic side.

Interesting...

Let us know when we can talk about black holes, fried chicken and watermelon again.. okay?

When you're a Democrat or a 'progressive', the key to sustaining your position is "us" against "them". Have you noticed several of the threads created by the lefties on this board is exactly like this one? Why the division between the rich and the poor is one of the biggest issues for this election cycle. No, it's the racist character of the Republicans. Notice how a 'white' woman (who happens to be from the south - insert stereotype here) tells Newt Gingrich thanks for putting Juan Williams in his place. Never mind that it could be that Newt disagreed vehemetly with Juan's position and used logic to show the merits of his position over the ill-thought position of Juan Williams? No, no, no, it can't be... that can't be it. Newt is white. Juan is black. And a white woman from the south (insert confederate flag and KKK sheet for effect) made the remark that he put Juan 'in his place.' It's the same in national politics, if you're going to be one of 'us'. It's always race... black vs white, brown vs white, whatever vs whatever. And if you can't get into that it's the wealthy vs the middle class, or the wealthy vs. the poor, or the wealthy vs anybody. For the left, conservatives are ALWAYS either racist OR they support the wealthy over the 'other'.

If you dislike Barry and his policies it's because you're a racist. If you think the Attorney General should be fired and then tried for his crimes, then naturally it's because you're a racist. If you want to shut down the border and stop illegal aliens from inundating this nation, why it's only because you're a racist. If you support welfare reform it's because 1. You're Racist 2. You hate the poor AND you're racist. If you want a flat tax, then you are at war with the middle class OR you are a racist. If you believe that the federal government IS NOT the answer but is THE PROBLEM, it is because A. You're a racist B. You're against the middle class C. All of the above.

Any more, if a conservative is not called a racist by one of the mindless hacks on this board, then he really isn't a true conservative (think John Huntsman here). I would wear it as a badge of honor...

Last edited:
i hope the left :clap2::clap2::clap2:keeps on using the race card !!!it is energizing our base !!!
I hope the Right keeps on using these racist dog-whistle political rhetoric. It's energizing our base!! :clap2:

No one can give an answer to that. Very telling.

She is saying he put a news reporter in his place. You think that's racist?

No wonder our nation is messed up.
What do you gather from that exchange Avatar? Honestly.

Your thoughts.

My thoughts?

Holy Shit! Chris Mathews posts here!!!

This is making my leg tingle.
I love the deflection or outright ignoring.

When you're a Democrat or a 'progressive', the key to sustaining your position is "us" against "them". Have you noticed several of the threads created by the lefties on this board is exactly like this one? Why the division between the rich and the poor is one of the biggest issues for this election cycle. No, it's the racist character of the Republicans. Notice how a 'white' woman (who happens to be from the south - insert stereotype here) tells Newt Gingrich thanks for putting Juan Williams in his place. Never mind that it could be that Newt disagreed vehemetly with Juan's position and used logic to show the merits of his position over the ill-thought position of Juan Williams? No, no, no, it can't be... that can't be it. Newt is white. Juan is black. And a white woman from the south (insert confederate flag and KKK sheet for effect) made the remark that he put Juan 'in his place.' It's the same in national politics, if you're going to be one of 'us'. It's always race... black vs white, brown vs white, whatever vs whatever. And if you can't get into that it's the wealthy vs the middle class, or the wealthy vs. the poor, or the wealthy vs anybody. For the left, conservatives are ALWAYS either racist OR they support the wealthy over the 'other'.

If you dislike Barry and his policies it's because you're a racist. If you think the Attorney General should be fired and then tried for his crimes, then naturally it's because you're a racist. If you want to shut down the border and stop illegal aliens from inundating this nation, why it's only because you're a racist. If you support welfare reform it's because 1. You're Racist 2. You hate the poor AND you're racist. If you want a flat tax, then you are at war with the middle class OR you are a racist. If you believe that the federal government IS NOT the answer but is THE PROBLEM, it is because A. You're a racist B. You're against the middle class C. All of the above.

Any more, if a conservative is not called a racist by one of the mindless hacks on this board, then he really isn't a true conservative (think John Huntsman here). I would wear it as a badge of honor...
What do you gather about the exchange between that Deep Southern White Female Republican and Newt Gingrich? What message(s) did you derive from their diatribe? Be honest.

Your thoughts.

20100414-It-doesnt-matter-w.gif

I'm shocked the crowd didn't shout "White Power!".

Why did that Deep Southern White Female PERCEIVE it to be that Newt "Put Juan Williams in his place?"

Yes, it's an excuse for lefties who can't defend Obama's policies to claim that any criticism is racism.

Your thoughts.

My thoughts.

You are a racist moron. "Southern White Female" Is clearly a racist statement.
Why do you hate white people so much?
But as others have mentioned you can not defend Obama's policies all you can do is attach any that critiseze him.

Lester Maddox and George Wallace had nothing to do with the Republican party they lived and died as segregationist hate mongering Democrats. Deal with it. They were the men that the Republican Martin Luther King was marching against.
Both Lester Maddox and George Wallace LEFT the Democrat party and joined the American Independent Party, running for further office that way.

You might want to do some RESEARCH before holding up examples like that, Dillow Willow.

Your thoughts.

My thoughts.

You are a racist moron. "Southern White Female" Is clearly a racist statement.
Why do you hate white people so much?
But as others have mentioned you can not defend Obama's policies all you can do is attach any that critiseze him.

Explain what is derogatory in nature about the phrase "Southern White Female"? I agree it refers to Race....but let us remember that Racism implies that the targetted race is somehow "LESS" because of their race.

For Example:
Boy - inferring that a grown black man is not a man, he is a child

In his place - inferring that someone is of a lesser status

Uppity - a term used to infer that someone of a lesser status thinks they are as good as others and that is unacceptable.

So....explain how "Southern White Female" is derogatory......thank you in advance.

ADDED:

Saying "Southern Black Female" isn't racist either.

Jesus. If some Dem running for office had done the same thing Marc and the rest of the racism spewing idiots on the board wouldn't have said a thing.

Most of you idiots wouldn't know REAL racism if it bit you in the ass.

What a lame fucking thread.

Forum List

Back