Ebola Fear Mongering - GOP's new crazy racist Dog Whistle

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ebola fearmongering is the GOP’s new crazy, racist dog whistle

With revelations of contagion among health care workers in Dallas, including one who traveled cross country by plane after being infected, Ebola panic is rising. While the chance of a significant domestic outbreak remains virtually nil, the round-the-clock media frenzy is nevertheless contributing to surging anxiety. So too is the rhetoric coming from the right.

In the immediate run-up to the midterm elections, we’re witnessing fear mongering about Ebola on the southern border from across the conservative spectrum, from fringe figures to relatively moderate Republicans. It should be obvious — though it is not, for reasons I will explore — that once again we are confronting an election conducted largely in dog whistle terms, with pundits and candidates hoping to use racially coded appeals to drive anxious white voters to the polls.

This could backfire -- we just convince dumbfuck Teabaggers that Ebola is spreading and don't go outdoors and election day....

00-newt-gingrich-racism-the-dog-whistle-01-121.jpg

In their defense, they have no platform to run on so they resort to tearing people down.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

What a pig you are, OP. Isn't it sad though, that when leftists resort to hate, which is nearly always, they use diminutives that are no less acid in their intent than any other dehumanizing slur (****, niqqer, faqqot, ****, tea(enter any filthy slander as suffix).

Isn't it interesting also, that two of those words I just tapped out, you can't even include in web posts. So I changed the "g's" to "q's". Hey OP: Fuck you, and fuck your continuing hatred of conservatives, who come in every race and gender. Why don't you expend a little energy explaining why 42 blacks gunned each other down in Chicago this past weekend. 7000 in Chicago will gun each other down this year. Fucking animals. Most were Michael Brown's buddies, Crips. And we fret about ISIL while these monsters run wild in America's streets. You reckon the tea party made them do it?

Addendum: My post didn't even make it past the Big Brother bot. Look at that! Two deletions already. Only the left gets away with hate online. Pigs like the OP.

That's interesting. I have yet to see anyone bring race into this except the far left (via the news and message boards) but then again I don't listen to any talking head, right or left so I may have missed it. :dunno:

With revelations of contagion among health care workers in Dallas, including one who traveled cross country by plane after being infected, Ebola panic is rising. While the chance of a significant domestic outbreak remains virtually nil, the round-the-clock media frenzy is nevertheless contributing to surging anxiety. So too is the rhetoric coming from the right.

In the immediate run-up to the midterm elections, we’re witnessing fear mongering about Ebola on the southern border from across the conservative spectrum, from fringe figures to relatively moderate Republicans. It should be obvious — though it is not, for reasons I will explore — that once again we are confronting an election conducted largely in dog whistle terms, with pundits and candidates hoping to use racially coded appeals to drive anxious white voters to the polls.

This could backfire -- we just convince dumbfuck Teabaggers that Ebola is spreading and don't go outdoors and election day....

we just convince dumbfuck Teabaggers that Ebola is spreading and don't go outdoors and election day....

How does convincing stupid homosexuals to stay home help Democrats?

Black people get ebola they can stay home except they were already going to stay home on election day.

What is weirder?

That conservatives and other normal people are expressing fear of a deadly disease like ebola?

Or that the leftist fanatics aren't?

Again, how many people who had Ebola from West Africa were black?

So far, I haven't run across anyone who WANTS to get Ebola. Bad time for Obama to fumble a major incident just before an election.

Yep a whole lotta Conservative fear mongering.

Remember how it started out?

First it was "Fear the Mexican children who are crossing the Southern Border"

Then when that didn't gain much traction it was, and ISIS started gaining ground in Iraq it was

"Fear the Mexican children who might actually be ISIS terrorists crossing the Southern Border!:"

Now there is Ebola.....and now its:

"Fear the Mexican children, who might actually be ISIS terrorists who have Ebola crossing the Southern Border"

Whatever is the thing de jure that Conservatives are hiding under their beds about next will just be added to the sentence...with the tag line:

And its all Obama's fault!

“With revelations of contagion among health care workers in Dallas, including one who traveled cross country by plane after being infected, Ebola panic is rising. While the chance of a significant domestic outbreak remains virtually nil, the round-the-clock media frenzy is nevertheless contributing to surging anxiety. So too is the rhetoric coming from the right.

In the immediate run-up to the midterm elections, we’re witnessing fear mongering about Ebola on the southern border from across the conservative spectrum, from fringe figures to relatively moderate Republicans.”

And we see ample examples of the same from the partisan right here on USMB.

Yep a whole lotta Conservative fear mongering.

Remember how it started out?

First it was "Fear the Mexican children who are crossing the Southern Border"

Then when that didn't gain much traction it was, and ISIS started gaining ground in Iraq it was

"Fear the Mexican children who might actually be ISIS terrorists crossing the Southern Border!:"

Now there is Ebola.....and now its:

"Fear the Mexican children, who might actually be ISIS terrorists who have Ebola crossing the Southern Border"

Whatever is the thing de jure that Conservatives are hiding under their beds about next will just be added to the sentence...with the tag line:

And its all Obama's fault!

You're right, it's racist to stop anyone from entering America, even if they're contagious.

Concern over Ebola is across the board according to the polls. Poor far lefties, the spin doesn't win.

Two million people of color now have AIDS because a gaggle of white Bay-Area queers said the right (and the CDC) were racists for suggesting that any pathogen might get in the way of their buggering. I've heard all this shit before. I've heard all this whining from the pansy left before. Obama has no right to expose America to another insidious plague that in the end will take its toll on the poorest among us...as if the left has ever given a shit about the devastation they wreak on the poor.

what a partisan Hack. the rest of us are just worried about the disease spreading, cant really understand your guys thinking. Do you have the words RACISTS tattooed to the inside of your eyelids? you seem to see it everywhere.

Of course, like all political hacks your only thinking about the election. everything is always about the election

Never Let a FUCKING CRISIS go to waste!!!...FEED THE CORRUPTION!

We Found #Ebola Czar Ron Klain’s Flickr Account & He Really Likes Golfing and Vacationing

gotnews.com ^

Democrat operative Ron Klain, the new Ebola czar, went on at least four vacations in 2014 alone, according to his Flickr account. The frequent vacationing of Klain raises the question of how much real experience he has. Klain, a political operative with no health care experience, can be seen hobnobbing with wealthy Democrat donors. Here are some of the photos......

This guy is a BAG MAN for the administration, as we have seen with the stimulus money he gave out to cronies!

White House: Ron Klain's work handing out stimulus money good experience for Ebola czar

The Washington Examiner's Beltway Confidential ^

(VIDEO-AT-LINK)President Obama's choice of veteran Democratic politico Ron Klain to serve as Ebola czar stunned many Republicans. Their first objection is that Klain has no experience in public health or infectious diseases. But in a larger sense, GOP critics see Klain, a former chief of staff for Vice Presidents Al Gore and Joe Biden, more as a political operative than a potential leader of the fight against Ebola. What qualifies Klain for the job, the formal title of which is Ebola Response Coordinator? First, the White House makes no claim of any expertise in health matters. Instead, officials point to...

Kinda crazy I knew this was coming isn't it?

Ben Carson Still Nutty as a fruitcake US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Even most black countries around the three being effected by Ebola are wise enough to close their borders. Idiots like you are really dumb.

You don't stop a virus like this by letting it spread outwards and creating a larger pool of vectors. If American blacks are so stupid as to think this is racist, then they deserve the virus.

The idiot op needs to get an education.

Forum List

Back