If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.
There have never been any laws banning sub-Saharans from creating civilizations, building, inventing and advancing. They simply were unable to do so, and have found it difficult once these thngs were bestowed on them. In their weakness they fell prey and in their weakness they fail still.

Most of the peoples of the earth did not create viable civilizations-------that is why the DRUIDS are all gone----
they were EATEN by ROME-----the whole Iberian Penninsula was EATEN by Rome------even the RHINE VALLEY-----a kind of minor little mess of a "civilization" was EATEN by Rome----
Rome was modeled on EGYPT including its Nubian components

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.
There have never been any laws banning sub-Saharans from creating civilizations, building, inventing and advancing. They simply were unable to do so, and have found it difficult once these thngs were bestowed on them. In their weakness they fell prey and in their weakness they fail still.

There is no such thing as sub Saharans, And the rest of this post when one knows about Africa, borders on mental retardation.

Most of the peoples of the earth did not create viable civilizations-------that is why the DRUIDS are all gone----
they were EATEN by ROME-----the whole Iberian Penninsula was EATEN by Rome------even the RHINE VALLEY-----a kind of minor little mess of a "civilization" was EATEN by Rome----

Egypt is in Africa. Egyptians were not white. But at least you make more sense than the guy you quoted.

There is no such thing as sub Saharans, And the rest of this post when one knows about Africa, borders on mental retardation.

sub-Saharan is just as reasonable a delineation of HUMAN BEANS as is black, white, red, and yellow

Egypt is in Africa. Egyptians were not white. But at least you make more sense than the guy you quoted.

Egyptians were just as "white" as were mesopotamians

sub-Saharan is just as reasonable a delineation of HUMAN BEANS as is black, white, red, and yellow

Not if you ask Africans who live above and below the Sahara desert. Secondly there were tremendous civilizations that existed south of the Sahara.

From the founding of the empire; and with the exception of an about 50 year rule; the Egyptian civilization, was ruled and operated by the same caucasoids who settled the entirety of the Mediterranean. The mistake most Afrocentric history revisionists make is to suppose that merely because Egypt is on the very northeast edge of the continent of Africa; that it must have been founded by Negros ( which originate from central, and west Africa).

Incorrect. But the mesopotamians weren't white ether. My point is that there was no Nubian component to Egypt. Egypt was the Nubian component.

Not if you ask Africans who live above and below the Sahara desert. Secondly there were tremendous civilizations that existed south of the Sahara.
Then blacks would do better to tout the merits of those "civilizations", rather than lose all credibility by trying to appropriate the accomplishments of others, as their own.

From the founding of the empire; and with the exception of an about 50 year rule; the Egyptian civilization, was ruled and operated by the same caucasoids who settled the entirety of the Mediterranean. The mistake most Afrocentric history revisionists make is to suppose that merely because Egypt is on the very northeast edge of the continent of Africa; that it must have been founded by Negros ( which originate from central, and west Africa).

No mistake, fact. The problem Eurocentric history revisionists make is establishing some imaginary border of African civilization using the Sahara desert and making claims that Egyptians are white.

Then blacks would do better to tout the merits of those "civilizations", rather than lose all credibility by trying to appropriate the accomplishments of others, as their own.

We aren't the ones appropriating.

I have never denied the civilizations that existed south of the sahara (aka sub-Saharan) ----it would be silly for YOU to deny that persons south of the Saharan were "harvested" by
slave traders for the past 3000 years

No mistake, fact. The problem Eurocentric history revisionists make is establishing some imaginary border of African civilization using the Sahara desert and making claims that Egyptians are white.

nothing EUROCENTRIC about it-------races are determined---by guidelines involving various physical
features---generally GROSS ANATOMY-----
Human beans is ALL ONE SPECIES------and ALL VERY GENETICALLY MIXED-------sorta like dogs----and in botany---capsicum. "race" is a very very blurry issue. There are ABSOLUTELY no variations by group or race of the HUMAN BEAN BRAIN

Incorrect. But the mesopotamians weren't white ether. My point is that there was no Nubian component to Egypt. Egypt was the Nubian component.

Egypt was not NUBIA------two different places----sometimes
getting more or less TOGETHER. Texans are not Texans-----but they do seem to share drinking habits with each other

We aren't the ones appropriating.

who is "appropriating" ----and who is "we"?

I have never denied the civilizations that existed south of the sahara (aka sub-Saharan) ----it would be silly for YOU to deny that persons south of the Saharan were "harvested" by

No we aren't going to talk about 3000 years ago when most whites don't want to admit to things they did 150 yeas ago.

I am telling you what Africans told me when I asked them about the tem sub Saharan. They see that as a racist term and it's fake, There is but one African continent period. We don't see whites breaking down Europe between western and eastern and then assessing traits of failure to eastern European countries that are generally poorer and less developed. So I am not going to give credence to this notion of a sub sahaan anything.

Because at least whites can understand what caused eastern Europe to be as it is, but they fail to do the same for Africa because it is whites that created the conditions.

Your unwillingness to educate yourself on the matter, is your problem. Just don't get pissed off when archaeology, history, and genetics "conspire", trounce your fantasy; and the educated world decides not to play along with it...

No we aren't going to talk about 3000 years ago when most whites don't want to admit to things they did 150 yeas ago.

I am telling you what Africans told me when I asked them about the tem sub Saharan. They see that as a racist term and it's fake, There is but one African continent period. We don't see whites breaking down Europe between western and eastern and then assessing traits of failure to eastern European countries that are generally poorer and less developed. So I am not going to give credence to this notion of a sub sahaan anything.

Because at least whites can understand what caused eastern Europe to be as it is, but they fail to do the same for Africa because it is whites that created the conditions.
Its this overly simplistic view that has led to your failure to grasp the reality of the historical situation. To exclude the knowledge of physical barriers, and the effects such barriers serve as barriers between species of animals, and groups of people can only serve to exacerbate your frustrations.

Egypt was not NUBIA------two different places----sometimes
getting more or less TOGETHER. Texans are not Texans-----but they do seem to share drinking habits with each other

Egypt was not white. It's really not even debateable. They were a mixture of various shades of brown. It was pretty much a racially diverse place if we want to look at race relative to those times when they did not.

Your unwillingness to educate yourself on the matter, is your problem. Just don't get pissed off when archaeology, history, and genetics "conspire", trounce your fantasy; and the educated world decides not to play along with it...

I am well educated on the matter You are the one who lacks.

Forum List

Back