If MSM Keeps Pushing That Election Is Over,Will Most Blacks Just Assume It And Stay Home That Night?

Well, there ARE some nearby neighborhoods where I don't drive through after sundown.
You clearly don't know what a Sundown Town is. From Wikipedia:

In some communities, signs were placed at the town's borders with statements similar to the one posted in Hawthorne, California, which read "******, Don't Let The Sun Set On YOU In Hawthorne" in the 1930s. James W. Loewen, the Washington, D.C.-based author, told The Washington Post in 2006 he found reports of thousands of such places, and sometimes, the sign makers tried to get clever. Some came in a series, like the old Burma-Shave signs, saying, " . . . If You Can Read . . . You'd Better Run . . . If You Can't Read . . . You'd Better Run Anyway."
Sundown town - Wikipedia
Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.

There are more poor whites than poor blacks. And spare us the 'percentage' canard.
Who cares.
Blacks making 10K/year get Jumbo mortgages...Whites don't.
Please DO hide behind the Liberal canard.
How do they pay the mortgage and taxes liar?
They don't...

...Why do you single out black voters?
Probably because they vote like lemmings... and vote like their Democratic masters tell them to vote.

White evangelicals vote for Republicans in that manner.
The difference being that the Honkies vote that way voluntarily... while the Bruvvers gotta hang together or the Democrats will cut off their Gubmint Freebies.
No. The brothers got to hang together or the Republicans will eliminate the safety nets we've had in this country for decades

Of course I read it.
We have many educated Blacks living in my neighborhood who know full well they are supporting 1,000s of do nothing Blacks.

There are more poor whites than poor blacks. And spare us the 'percentage' canard.
Who cares.
Blacks making 10K/year get Jumbo mortgages...Whites don't.
Please DO hide behind the Liberal canard.
So you're jealous of how good blacks have it here in America?
No, were repulsed by your plantation...we freed your slaves once before, we will have to do it again....
I thought your side backed the Confederates.

He wasn't on a side back then. He wasn't born. None of us were. Of course the conservatives back then supported the South,

as even they love to tell you, it was all about states rights!

Who are the states rights people? Liberals? Of course not.

Do you really believe one trumpeteer is going to stay home?

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.
The number of polling machines by District may be determined by how many machines the District can afford.

Isn't it Trump supporters claiming they don't have any money?

Personally I don't think availability to cast your vote should be based on wealth.
Most of the people I know or have met who are voting for Trump are professionals.
Methinks you have drank the Kool-Aid with all that "uneducated White Trash" crap.

There are a lot of professionals who are traditional Republicans who are voting for Trump. However his base is uneducated whites.
And Hillary's base is hysterical, ugly females and totally uneducated Blacks.
What's your point?
If a Republican presidential nominee isn’t winning by a substantial margin in Texas, they’re probably in trouble.
Donald Trump's Polling Lead Is Not Bigger In Texas | Huffington Post

Don't believe the polls, I mean trolls. LOL

The negroes who block voted for Obama did so for two reasons: Obama had the same skin color as they did.
In their minds this meant that Obama would somehow show extra favor to his brothers and sisters.
They also voted because it's in their DNA to need to be given 'free shit' because that's the only way they survive in the US.
The LIB 'Santa Claus Party' has figured out how to keep the negro on the 'plantation' by telling them that the only source for hand outs from Santa is on the 'plantations. AKA inner city negro run shitholes.
It's in their DNA to be ruled by tribal chiefs.
In 2014 the negroes sat on their asses. Some had woken up to the fact that once again the LIBs had conned them.
Hillary has nowhere near the size of the negro block vote this election.
If she doesn't get the same number of negroes to actually how up and vote as Obama did last election she will lose to Trump.
It's simple math.

The negroes who block voted for Obama did so for two reasons: Obama had the same skin color as they did.
In their minds this meant that Obama would somehow show extra favor to his brothers and sisters.
They also voted because it's in their DNA to need to be given 'free shit' because that's the only way they survive in the US.
The LIB 'Santa Claus Party' has figured out how to keep the negro on the 'plantation' by telling them that the only source for hand outs from Santa is on the 'plantations. AKA inner city negro run shitholes.
It's in their DNA to be ruled by tribal chiefs.
In 2014 the negroes sat on their asses. Some had woken up to the fact that once again the LIBs had conned them.
Hillary has nowhere near the size of the negro block vote this election.
If she doesn't get the same number of negroes to actually how up and vote as Obama did last election she will lose to Trump.
It's simple math.
Nonsense. Just about the same % voted for Bill Clinton and will vote for Hillary. They hate you that much as do us liberals. Eat a black dick.

The very most fun would be to see the whole thing thrown into the House for resolution.

Nearly all the white Kentuckians on the dole will be voting for your messiah, The Donald.
And all Africans on the dole will be voting for the hag. What's your point?
There are probably 100 times more white Americans on the dole than there are Africans on the dole, who are voting.

That's the point. Your candidate is the welfare candidate.

And they didn't expect so many people to show up
I don't know how many showed up buy I know for sure my Federal Taxes pay for most of their stuff.
I'd rather have them working.

I doubt your federal taes pay for much of anything.
ad hominem...I win.

It's not an ad hominem attack. The amount you personally pay in federal income tax very little goes towards welfare programs. Basically your taxes make a modest contribution at most.
And isn't that the point? Collectively we give a lot but each of us give very little. Apparently indeep doesn't even want to give a little.

It's like Republicans I knew who were against unemployment benefits because "they've never been laid off", but then not only did they collect they also filed for an extension.

In a normal society, yes. Virtually ever modern democracy.

:cow: :blues: :afro: NBC,CNN,ABC and the rest are already claiming that the race is over, Hillary has won, etc. etc. Now keep in mind, Hillary already has "The Dumb/Stupid" Vote locked up. Which means many of her naive supporters will just say to themselves come November 8th, yah know, they say Hillary has already won and I just don't feel like standing in line for two hours tonight{and this could be any of her braindead voters}. But we all know that 94% of all blacks wont be racing to the polls on November 8th, and especially if they also just assume that Hillary has won, and decide to go eat at one of their local fast food restaurant instead. Now imagine if 20 Million of them all feel the same way and don't show up? :2up:

:0) Actually, it's stupid motherfuckers like you that helps ensure they won't stay home. Everytime they hear more ignorant thought from a racist like you.. it inspires them to stand in line all night to vote.

The "dumb/stupid" vote?? :0)

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans
Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans
Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll

The presumptive Democratic nominee’s lead extends to white voters with college degrees, a group Mitt Romney won in 2012.

Hillary Clinton is crushing Donald Trump among college-educated white voters, a group Mitt Romney easily won in 2012 and one his Republican Party has carried in presidential contests for decades.

White voters with at least a college degree—a group that represented more than a third of the 2012 electorate—back Clinton over Trump 48 percent to 37 percent, the latest Purple Slice online poll for Bloomberg Politics shows. Romney won that group by 14 percentage points, according to exit polls.

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent, a much bigger margin than President Barack Obama’s 2-point advantage with a group that represented 47 percent of the electorate in 2012. Among voters with just a college degree and no post-graduate degree, another subgroup Romney won in 2012, Clinton is ahead 48 percent to 37 percent.
Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll

You wanna' know why you didn't know that?

It's because you're stupid .. :0)

Trump could go on national TV and remind all voters that Republicans Vote on Tuesday and Democrats vote on Thursday, and the birdbrain dolts would believe it.

Trump could go on national TV and remind all voters that Republicans Vote on Tuesday and Democrats vote on Thursday, and the birdbrain dolts would believe it.

Yet you skipped right over the truth that most Trump supporters are uneducated. :0)

There is incentive to watch Trump lose and lose big. I've never seen so much dislike for a candidate. That fucker is going down hard
and then there's REALITY

HISTORY! Trump Shatters Republican Primary Vote Record by 1.4 Million Votes

Yep, his 11 million votes in the primary sounds impressive until you compare it.

1. 14.4 people went to a baseball game to watch a last-place team play
2. 45 million people are using wind power to power their homes.
3. 55% or 175 million favor federal funding for Planned Parenthood.
4. 526 million watched Let It Go on YouTube.
5. 14.5 , or more than 3.5 million more than voted for him voted against Trump in the primary.

Forum List

Back