If Juan Williams Is A Democrat I'm An Astronaut !!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Fox News has no shame. Lying is almost as natural for them as swimming is to a fish.

"The Five" is a goddamn repulsive joke. Every word and every minute of it is scripted.

Then you must be an astronaut...
Fox News has no shame. Lying is almost as natural for them as swimming is to a fish.

"The Five" is a goddamn repulsive joke. Every word and every minute of it is scripted.

By Gawd I care. A token Democrat on a low down Fox talk show. Fox spews political lies 24/7 then brag about their ratings. No wonder they have good ratings. Every Republican worth their salt watches and listens to that packaged bullshit to the exclusion of all others. I live in east TN and every TV in a public place stays tuned to that right wing bullshit 24/7.

Listened to Juan for a long time and read a couple of his books, and he is a lefty through and through. Not a bona fide nutjob like a lot of them but still a member of the dark side.

The Five is basically a circle jerk. They toss in one liberal to stoke the fire...but other than that you won't learn much from this show. I hate it, I have no interest in watching the same people yell everyday.

Forum List

Back