If Joe Biden Cooperated / Handed Over All Classified Docs WHY ARE HIS LAWYERS / AIDES STILL FINDING CLASSIFIED?!

He also took top secret documents when he left. Just like Trump, but what you don't understand is. Presidents can do that.
Obama did not take top secret documents when he left.

I thought he said they were declassified.
He says lots of shit on social media. Before a judge, Trump had to admit that his statements on social media are worthless.

Trump never officially said anything about the documents being declassified.

He says lots of shit on social media. Before a judge, Trump had to admit that his statements on social media are worthless.

Trump never officially said anything about the documents being declassified.
again, I posted what his lawyers said. stop misrepresenting it.

You guys would demand he step down for mixing whites and colors in the laundry.

Give me a break.

I demand he step down for being a Pedo and taking showers with his daughter. He demand he step down for playing fast and loose with Classified Dox. I demand he step down because he has dementia. I demand he step down for being a class less liar. Don't play the Rump card he isn't my guy.

again, I posted what his lawyers said. stop misrepresenting it.
His lawyers refused to say if the documents were declassified.

That’s what you posted. I didn’t misrepresent it. It’s what they said. That was their choice.

Until they say they’re declassified, they’re still classified.

that's not at all what they said. Your comprehension skills suck.
Of course it’s not all they said.

But nothing else that they said changes the fact that we still don’t know if Trump declassified any documents.

Of course it’s not all they said.

But nothing else that they said changes the fact that we still don’t know if Trump declassified any documents.
they deferred. They didn't say no. come on man, be at least honest.

Trump's lawyers told the special master they are hesitant to make public the specifics on what Trump may have declassified because that topic might end up being one of their legal defense strategies against a possible future indictment brought by the Justice Department.

Obama did not take top secret documents when he left.

Yes he did, you get Trump on this. You will have to sacrifice Obama, Biden, and any other president. That is still living.

Democrats, Liberal Pundits, Liberal Fake News media, and blindly partisan snowflakes continue to claim, 'unlike Trump', Joe Biden has cooperated and handed over all classified documents he stole.

IF THAT IS TRUE...

Why did Biden, his lawyers, the DOJ, FBI, etc... affect a cover-up by hiding the scandal until after the mid-term elections?

Why are Biden's aides and lawyers (NOT FBI / DOJ) STILL looking for more classified documents?

Why are Biden's aides and lawyers (NOT FBI / DOJ) still FINDING missing classified documents?

IF THE DOJ AND FBI ARE TREATING THE TRUMP AND BIDEN CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT INCIDENTS THE SAME...

Why are the DOJ & FBI not taking the lead in searching for missing Biden classified instead of Biden's lawyers and aides?

Why are we hearing that Biden's layers and aides are turning in found missing Biden classified documents instead of the FBI & DOJ finding it?

When is the DOJ / FBI going to conduct a raid on Biden's home to search where classified is STILL BEING FOUND IN SPURTS by his lawyers and aids?

When is the FBI going to announce they are going to release Hunter Biden's laptop to the Special Counsel (Hur) for him to search for e-mails involving Biden aides, the Penn-Biden-ChiCom Center, & classified documents and to search for any classified info on the laptop?
- Jordan needs to subpoena the FBI for the laptop

The FACT is Joe Biden HAS NOT fully cooperated - nor has the DOJ AND FBI, and Biden has NOT turned over all classified / TS/SCI documents - Biden, his lawyers, and his aides DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ALL OF BIDEN'S CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS ARE!

Why doesn't anybody already know exactly what documents Quid Pro is responsible for? That's the big question. They should be able to hand over a list of documents to Quid Pro's people and demand that every one of them be accounted for. In addition, has anyone make sure that all of the staff people searching through these papers has the clearance to view the classified ones if they see them?

Why doesn't anybody already know exactly what documents Quid Pro is responsible for? That's the big question. They should be able to hand over a list of documents to Quid Pro's people and demand that every one of them be accounted for. In addition, has anyone make sure that all of the staff people searching through these papers has the clearance to view the classified ones if they see them?

THEY know. YOU will NEVER know.

Forum List

Back